MY GOD HAS INDEED HONORED ME......

Swag P, I have a testimony oooooooo, My God has done it for me oooo, My name is Swag Eden(Lagos), I joined swag ministry by God's leading. My friend Faith was invited by Swag Jennifer( Lagos) but she refused to attend and she was just gisting me about a program Swag Jennifer invited her for( I didn't even know Jennifer, and still don't know her o) but she wouldn't be able to make it, I asked her for the venue and na so I carry my two left legs go find the place ooooo, I that wasn't invited but I knew what I wanted and something moved me to attend. This was in March 2015,I attended and when I got to the hall and saw swag p with her long weavon,long gown and yellow skin and pretty young girl, I was like..... Is this the mama? I don enter!!! (hahaahaha)I charted faith who and she was really angry cos she told me not to attend, but that I am too stubborn. She asked me to leave immediately like swag sistas hahaaha,I couldn't, something kept holding me back till the end, anyways, that was how I joined Swag ministry ooooooo .... Fast forward to today, I have been praying seriously for a spouse, I have been engaged before but after introduction the guy ran away and since then, no man oooo, as I fine reach. I ve been reading testimonies on the blog and I kept telling God that I must testify. Sistas, my testimony is here, during the last tour, when I put on the mystery veil, I had this calmness or confirmation that I was indeed settled. I even called Faith to tell her to expect my testimony. I told God that the March 2016 tour would not hold if I wasn't engaged....... Lol. To the glory of God, out of nowhere, a woman I knew while I was in uniben reunited with me in Sept 2015_ and fastfoward to Feb 14th 2016, her son proposed to me, someone I met just in Sept last year..... D woman said she always liked me and when she heard I wasn't married she grab me sharp sharp. Lol. Swag sistas, you wouldn't understand, my ex-fiance left cos he said his family didn't like me cos I was not a Catholic, and my God provided a and my God provided a man whoose family loved me first even before him, ...... I was afraid of sharing this testimony earlier because the devil was ministering negativity to me, that what if I broadcast this one now and the thing now scatters, that I should shut my mouth so the witches that affected the first one wouldn't affect this one, but before I know , my fiance put it on Facebook ooooo and tagged me ofcourse.!!!!! Now all the witches don hear, but I have this calmness, cos I know scripture says that AFFLICTION SHALL NOT ARISE a second time and I have keyed into it..... SWAGP, may God continue to use u, ur oil shall never run dry....Mama, I ve heard many things oooooo, pastors have said I would not marry, some even said it's my dad's jazz, that caused it that my mother should pack out of my father's house if not her children would not marry. But my mother has persisted in prayers that it is not in the word of God so therefore she no go pack . As God took me to tje Swag ground Himself ,my life and destiny has taken a new turn. My God didnt rov me at all, as i planned Hes own ,He has done my own oooooooo. God is not a robber.
Lastly, Indeed purity pays oooooooooo.
THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSSS.
TARAAAAAA MY GOD IS NOT A ROBBER....




Comments

  1. Congratulations dear,He is indeed a faithful God...our God is not a robber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congratulations oooo I tap in on behalf of my sister and aunt we are settled this year Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful God I just key into this testimony. Infack I jump into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My ring is next O... Congrats sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faithful God, ever so faithful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will testify too in Jesus name....congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations I Tap The Blessing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations I Tap The Blessing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I key into this oooo, congrats dear, am next, my ring is coming too

    ReplyDelete
  10. ammeeennnnnnnnnnn. I claim it oooooooooooooo. My voice MUST be heard

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations , God is faithful

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I key into this oooo, congrats dear, am next, my ring is coming too

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome God!!! Congrats swag sis

    ReplyDelete
  14. God who made possible will perfect all that concerns you and your affairs,Swag Eden. Congrats on your testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats swag sis. Lord it is my turn to testify.AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Congrats swag sister, ur testimony is permanent. Thnk u Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations am next in line

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations am next in line

    ReplyDelete
  19. Honor,i bless God for u dear n I tap my marriage

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats dear! To you oh Lord be all the glory and adoration forever and ever. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  21. Honor,i bless God for u dear n I tap my marriage

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Wow BaBa you too much congrats sista.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amen I'm next in line. God you are too much

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! Congrats sis, ur faith has seen u through. This joy shall never depart 4rm u in Jesus Name, Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Glorious God I thank you you're marvellous in your ways

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you Jesus, take all the glory Baba God. Congrats sis, am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yes oooooo our God is definitely not a robber. May he's name be praised.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations dear. I thank God for keeping to his promise. I key into this testimony for all swag sistas waiting for their God given king in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations dear. I thank God for keeping to his promise. I key into this testimony for all swag sistas waiting for their God given king in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  30. As long as God has degreed it, no one can take your shine..congrats dear..my voice shall be heard soon

    ReplyDelete
  31. As long as God has degreed it, no one can still your Shine. Congrats dear swag sister. My voice shall soon be heard

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congratulations ooooooo....too funny lol

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow wow wow.. Congrats sister I definitely key into this testimony....

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congrats sister. Jehova superdo, dependable God. Thank you father.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congratulations Swag. . God just keeps on doing it all the time. . God be praised. . Am so expectant cos i know my testimony is around the corner. .Amen

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank You Jesus .....God is faithful ...congrate swag sister.....our voices must be heard O lord ......

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congratulations I tap into this testimony.Am next in line

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congrats swag sis. I connect into dis testimony and I declare dat am next In line, Amen

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thank you all. We shall all testify

    ReplyDelete
  40. Congratulations sis. I key into this testimony for I am next to blog. No more delay for I am settled. Praise God

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow,beautiful testimony, God that has started this one will faithfully complete it for you and I in Jesus Mighty Name. I will testify & dance my dance and my voice must be heard Oooooooooo in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Congratz dear,his word is yes and Amen,affliction shall not arise a second time,i key into this testimony,there shall be no more delay in Jesus name,Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  43. "All the witches don hear am"... Lol swag Eden you are a comedian... Congratulations!!!! God will perfect all that concerns you, all that you'll need for the wedding and your new home has been provided for. God bless you guys and congratulations!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I'm finally settled. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wowwwwwwwww, it can only be God. Thank you Jesus for honouring our Sistas, may your name be praise.

    ReplyDelete
  46. God is great...congrats dear...I claim this testimony in Jesus name, Amen

    ReplyDelete
  47. Congrats dear, my sisters and I are settled this year in Jesus name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  48. Ccongratulations, the wedding will be perfect. Thank you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Congrats Swag Sis. I key into this marital testimony speedily, am next in line in Jesus name AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Congrats Swag Sis. I key into this marital testimony speedily, am next in line in Jesus name AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thank you all. We shall all testify

    ReplyDelete
  52. Wow, so great a God. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Miracle working God, His name is Yaweh! I so key into this testimony. I rejoice with you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Congrats sister! Am next to testify on this blog oooo!!! My God is Able and too faithful to fail

    ReplyDelete
  55. Soon happy for you dear,the LORD will perfect what he has started in JESUS NAME

    ReplyDelete
  56. Congratulations Dear,may this testimony be sealed in the Blood of the lamb...am next in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Thank you Jesus for this testimonies and my settlement. GLORY! !!

    ReplyDelete
  58. I give GOD all the glory ..congrats. .am next on line IJN Amen

    ReplyDelete
  59. THANK YOU AWEZOME GOD!! WOW!!! AM NEXT IN LINE FOR MY MIRACLE SWAG HUSBAND.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Ha! YAWEH OF ISREAL FATHER OF MINE... do it again in my life #jumping

    ReplyDelete
  61. Praise God. I tap into your blessing sis.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Congrats sis, thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  63. Congrats dear. I connect to ur testimony n decree I must be honoured in dis year 2016 in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Congratulations. The Lord that has started this journey of matrimony to you will be faithful to complete it in you.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Congratulations. The Lord that has started this journey of matrimony to you will be faithful to complete it in you.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Woo ow God is awesome congrats sis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY STORM IS OVER.......AND IT CAME WITH A PRICE.

DONT UNDERESTIMATE GOD.......HE WILL FOREVER BE A PERFECT GOD...

.......................WHAT GOD IS SAYING TO US IN 2017.........................