JUST LIKE A DREAM OH.....

Swag p ooooo, the bleeding has stopped. SwagP last night after I prayed and praised from 7-7:30 as u instructed, I sprinkled some of the shiloh sand in my food and water. After eating and drinking, later on I went to pee. I normally use water to wash up after peeing when I'm on my period, so while washing up I noticed I was dry down there but I was like huh? So soon??? So I showered and put on a fresh pad b4 going to bed. This morning while I was about bathing, I noticed the pad was dry...no blood! So I said lemme wait first, maybe its over anxiousness that is worrying me. This evening, after getting home I went to pee and this time I used tissue to clean up, nothing! No blood 3 weeks of intense bleeding has suddenly stopped! I'm so happy. Thank YOU JESUS!Swag p chop kiss ooo :* your insults only increased my faith so I'm too grateful to you.My january started with bitter tears but my february started with joy and testimony because I came to that ground yesterday and one of the thinhs i wrote was for this bleeding to stop and you burnt it and it STOPPED.I love you God bless you for me! swag sistas am so happy because i have never experienced such in my life before and GOD ended this affliction yesterday am so happpy. THANK YOU JESUS AND I GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY .....*dancing*My name is Yewande(abuja)

Comments

  1. Thank u lord for dis testimony....Glory!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May his name be praised

    ReplyDelete
  3. May his name be praised

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow congrat God bless u in jesus Name

    ReplyDelete
  5. Halleluyaaaaaa. Kay his name be praised . I rejoice with you sis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow congrat God bless u in jesus Name

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swag ppppppppppp oooooooooooo,God wi continue to bless u for us ooooooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats. May this testimony be permanent in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulation! God never fails.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Great God. I connect with this testimony and I command mine to stop too in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  11. God be praised.... Keep dancing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marvelous God, Supernatural occurences, Jan breaking miracle worker. Hmmm! All praise to you Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  13. God is gud... He has perfected ur healing... Swag mama na forever love for u oo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow dis a miracle ooooo, God u are so good,,,, swag sis u are completely healed in Jesus name, I connect with dis testimony unto my self in Jesus name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  15. My God of speed awesome is your name .Bless his name forever. Waohhhh .Divine health is your portion sisters. Hugs and kisses for you Swag P. Your oil of anointing shall never run dry .Thank you for being in my own generation . I love you much .I connect ohhhh.it is settled.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Jesus! It was declared yesterday on the ground, while Swag P was praying, she said, I quote her '' an end has come to the bleeding'' and we all chorused AMEN. Woooooow I am a witness to this declaration and Testimony. Thank you father.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Our God is so Good.Glory to him.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats gal,your testimony is permanent in Jesus'name

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats gal,your testimony is permanent in Jesus'name

    ReplyDelete
  20. God is sooooo good I bless ur name

    ReplyDelete
  21. God be praised for His wondrous works!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Praise d lord. I tap into this cause my menses lasts three days n flows like a tap staining everything oooooo. I tap pls

    ReplyDelete
  23. Praise the Lord...I degree my pain to disappear and never come bk in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  24. Jehovah unbeatable may ur name be praised!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Haleluyah!!! There is power in the name of Jesus to break every chain! To God be all the glory!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Every nonsense must stop oooh. Praise God

    ReplyDelete
  27. Our God is a great physician...i am healed by thy blood of jesus! Congrats dear. Swag p , God wil bless u 4 us amen.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank You Jesus for this testimony. I connect with this testimony , every delay in my life that was burnt yesterday ends in Jesus name. Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you Jesus for this great testimony

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you Jesus!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Jehovah I praise your name for only you can do what no man can do! Sister may your testimony be permanent in Jesus name! Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Faithful God, we bless your holy name, take all the glory. Am dance with u sis

    ReplyDelete
  33. Praise God! The one whom we don't see but experience his works! Thank you Jesus! I key and decree with this testimony that every waste in my life come to a stop right now in Jesus name! No more waste! No more delay!

    ReplyDelete
  34. You have the whole word in your hands. Praise the Lord for your speedy testimony. I key into this testimony for speed in all that concerns me, in Jesus name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you Jesus for this great testimony

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fire of the Holy Ghost at work. We are healed permanently.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Awesome God...every nonsense must stop....AMEN...

    ReplyDelete
  38. Every delay must stop ohhhhhhhhh thank you Lord for this glorious testimony

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thank God swag yew and, your healing is permanent. I key and connect for miracle accommodation, wedding and marriage in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  40. Ooooo Praise the Lord I can only imagine

    ReplyDelete
  41. my Jehovah over-do. may His name be praised

    ReplyDelete
  42. God be praised!!Swag P the fire in u dey fear me ooooo,Godbless u big time.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great God I tap in to d's testimony for speed

    ReplyDelete
  44. Awesome God. May his name always b praised.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God of miracle I tnk u for dis wonderful testimony, Lord I pray dat my healing is taking place nowwwwwww IJN Amen

      Delete
  45. Thank u Lord o. All career progression delays in my life will cease this moment in Jesus mighty name. Swag Sue

    ReplyDelete
  46. Wow God is so good, I am next in line to testify......

    ReplyDelete
  47. Glory be to god in the highest heaven. Every affliction has ended.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Glory be to god in the highest heaven. Every affliction has ended.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hallelujah!!!!!! Be thou exalted sbove all heavens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Glory to God!!!!!i am next IJN

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hallelujah! Congrats dear. Once u obey d instructions of God's servant u shall prosper. God bless u swag p. I key into this testimony. It's my turn to testify. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  52. Thank you convenant keeping God,sis your healing is permanent in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  53. All praise to God for this testimony , we are healed of all infirmities in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  54. I join my faith with Swag Yewande, and I receive my healing IJN! Thank God for you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Mighty Mighty God, Let your name alone be praised.

    ReplyDelete
  56. God is always faithful

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hallelujahhhhhhh.....our God is awesome. d devil will continue to be disgraced in swag sistas life IJN Amen

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hallelujahhhhhhh.....our God is awesome. d devil will continue to be disgraced in swag sistas life IJN Amen

    ReplyDelete
  59. WowW God u are so so great I worship u thank you Lord and congratulations dear

    ReplyDelete
  60. Glory to God,Congrats Swag Yewande,it is permanent IJN.So shall I also testify IJN

    ReplyDelete
  61. Thank you Father for speedy healing. You deserve all d Glory Baba. God bless you greatly Swag P.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Glory to God! Thank You Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  63. God gave his word and it healed our disease. May his name be highly exalted. Congrats swag sis

    ReplyDelete
  64. God is awesome. I thank Him for your lufe

    ReplyDelete
  65. Wow!!! God is good. Congrats dear.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Thank you Jesus , congrats dear

    ReplyDelete
  67. Esele Anabel Kelvin2 February 2015 at 23:17

    Thank u Jesus for this great healings...God please heal everything unseen sickness in me..mi concentrate my body to u...from my head to my toe..Lord heal me in Jesus name..i tap into this testimony...it is well for my life in Jesus name..Amen..

    ReplyDelete
  68. Woooow. . Congratulations dear. . God of strange acts and speed, i give you praise. ..

    ReplyDelete
  69. Praise God for victory!

    ReplyDelete
  70. JEHOVAH GOD, I Praise Ur Holy name for this Divine Healing in the life of this Sister,May Ur name continually be Exalted for ever n ever in our lives IJn. Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Thank you Lord! Our God is faithful indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  72. It's settled!!! Thank you jesus....

    ReplyDelete
  73. Oh wow Our God is faithful. Afflictions are gone from Our lives IJN. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  74. Our God of over do...Miracle worker, omnipotent doctor

    ReplyDelete
  75. Praised might Jesus, miracle worker, 2015 it's settled and done

    ReplyDelete
  76. Halleujahhh....let them name of the lord be Praised...Congratulations Swag Yewande..Affliction shall not arise a second time...

    ReplyDelete
  77. Praise the Living JESUS. Our healer we thank You for this testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  78. That's how my enemies will be vanished, omnipotent god. I praise your name.

    ReplyDelete
  79. God is awesome!!! May his name be praised forever & ever.....Congrats swag sist.

    ReplyDelete
  80. God is awesome!!! May his name be praised forever & ever.....Congrats swag sist.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Wow that my GOD of speed,he has done it again.I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DADDY.

    ReplyDelete
  82. Thank u Jesus,u hav done it b4 wit d woman wit an issue of blood nd u will do it again nd again.Glorious is ur name Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  83. Thank u Jesus,u hav done it b4 wit d woman wit an issue of blood nd u will do it again nd again.Glorious is ur name Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Great God! May His name be praised forever

    ReplyDelete
  85. Baba I praise your name. .u re worthy of praise..... thank God for ur life, may God continue to bless us all swag sisters and also our dear swag P

    ReplyDelete
  86. God is a miracle worker congrats swag

    ReplyDelete
  87. Praisee Jesusss!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  88. Lord I thank you for this miracles ooooo. Glory to your Name.

    ReplyDelete
  89. Thank you Baba God for perfecting the health of Your daughter, may Your Name be forever praised!!!

    ReplyDelete
  90. Thank you lord!! Covenant keeping God.

    ReplyDelete
  91. Thank you lord!! Covenant keeping God.

    ReplyDelete
  92. Glory be to God in the highest.

    ReplyDelete
  93. May God be praised.....

    ReplyDelete
  94. Miracle working God I thank you.*dancing* I tap my total healing from this testimony in jesus name Amen. Every nonsence must stop in jesus name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  95. Bless God for He alone is worthy to b praised.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I DIDNT KNOW YOU WILL HONOUR ME THIS WAY DADDY....

WHAT GOD IS SAYING TO WE SWAG IN 2016...............

.................... WHEN GOD PARTS THE RED SEA FOR YOU.....