Jehova has honored me!! \=d/ Words have fail me on how to express my self. Today's miracle morning spoke directly to me." Business shall experience speed and flourish this week" na me gan gan God talk to. Woke up sad and gloomy, trying to plan my year, i was mediating and a phone call came through." Nwando please come and pick up your cheque " ehn! For a job I had given hope on in Dec 2015. Telling God, let your will be done if they don't call me. I did not expect this phone call,becos the devil tricked me in given up. My Jehova shaman has proved Him self to me,indeed it's my year of honor. As i shouted a prophectic Amen to the morning miracle message hahahh na so phone ring cheiiii . Starting the year with a testimony means,indeed I have several lined up. God bless you Swag P! May your oil of anointing for ever remain fresh!! Fireeeeee!!! Tying my shoes for the FIRST TOUR for my God has provided for me. THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSSSS INCASE YOU...
I became a Swag in June 2014 through Swag Tina and Swag bolanle . I was mesmerised by how much anointing was Upon her head and how God was using her to bless both young and old . Swagsistas I have been looking to God for the fruit of the womb for the past 8years since i got married . All tests showed nothing was wrong with either of us. My hubby was more calm than I was and was always encouraging me s aying when God is ready, he will marvel us. I told swag P my situation as soon as i joined the ministry and a bout my dad who had a stroke .She instructed me to obey all instructions she will bc from its from above and i did, Since then, I have been following all instructions ( from writing I am not barren 500 times in our note book, writing 7 bibles verses about children and putting them around the house , salt mystery and buying baby clothes) . I live in the United States but location wasn't a barrier for me.Luckily for me I we...
Greetings to you all swag sistas and brodas world wide in the name of Jesus Christ. its a brand new year and a new beginning so lets all flip through the pages of the previous year 2015 before we go further. we all know 2015 was MY YEAR OF UNCONTROLLABLE DANCE and as long as you are reading this message ,you actually DANCED IN 2015. 2015 was the best year we ever saw so we thought but 2016 is set for greater things ,but still i must admit 2015 was a year to remember,because of the kind of testimonies God brought before our very own eyes,...let me do a quick flash back and use this space to give God all the thanks for what He did in our midst in 2015. ......God opened marital destinies to the extent that we lost count. ........God brought forth miracle jobs amongst us and business breakthroughs,financial breakthroughs. .........God made usa visa office become under our feet as it flowed all through the year in our midst. and also other foreign doors was ope...
Happy Val's day Swag P and all Swag sister's. may the love of God fill your hearts with joy. Kelechi Nwosu
ReplyDelete