GOD SAYS WHAT HE WILL DO AND HE DOES IT, BECAUSE HES NOT MAN THAT SHOULD LIE........


SWAG JENIFFER :GOD in indeed faithful January this year I applied to renew my US visa and I was denied because the last time I went for an interview I told them I wasn't pregnant while I was but few months later I had my baby is the US. So I decided to re apply this month of September, I told God that I had accepted that denial as my punishment for telling a lie the last time and I told him I wanted him to be faithful and show me his mercy be granting me this Visa. I told swag p that if I needed to fast all through for this visa that I would do it but she said all I needed to do was praise God because it was already done.
In August I went to the open heavens arena n visited the house pastor EA Adeboye lived for over 10 years on the redeemed camp and I was priviledge to pray in the room where he had an encounter (just talking to God) with God for about 36hrs or so. I told God that as I knee in this same room with my passport praying that whatever I ask of him he should grant me and I left there believing it was done...after then all I did was praise God instead of asking A day before my interview I praised and danced for 2hrs before going to sleep,
 but unfortunately when I woke up in the morning I started feeling all sort of nervousness, so I called Swag P and she told me that nervousness is a way of doubting and that I should go and come back with the God news and that a woman will favor me. I left for the interview praising God in my car even though the nervousness refused to vanish..
.I got to the embassy and was the first to be interview, I decided to be honest this time around and told them everything they needed to know, my interview was tough but @ the end of it the last word the lady said to me was " I appreciate your honesty" and she granted me my Visa. i remember Swag p words to me jennifer go  its a woman that will interview you and favour you and truely God didnt lie about Hes revelation.God is indeed faithful because even though we sometimes don't derserve His mercy, He shows us His endless mercy. He is more than enough!this is not just about this Visa but alot was at stake and God did it for me. Swag p for all the prayers and declaration i say thank you,God bless you and your ministry and to God You alone i give all the GLORY.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA