I HAVE A REASON TO PRAISE MY GOD OOOOO'' FINALLY FINALLY'


Goodmorning swagp, Hi every1 well I'm finally on the blog my name is Inikpi(lagos)....kileoleshe Olorun mi ki leolesheee Obatioda Ayeatarun kileoleshe Olorun mi, haleluyahhhh tor I have come to testify to God's goodness, I got married in 2008 my husband was working with a bank as the head of his department, a year after the marriage he lost his job during the economic downturn, well the devil made it look like that, my husband being a lawyer had to survive on little briefs & contracts I no lie tins became very hard my income didn't mean anything again. I started feeling that I brought bad luck cos he was doing really well.To cut the story short my 1st swag meeting was at abuja,when the torment was much I ran to the ground from lagos and  I kept disturbing swagp to the extent I became scared of pinging her I know swagp from way back (university)and was one year over her hian, but the grace & anointing of God brings respect, she sabi embarrass person lol but I no get choice gas  respect na or God flogs me, swag sistas the mysteries I have been asked to do in 1year I became a swag,if I buzz swag p, it will be midnyte dance I and my husband,sprinkling what did I not do  & also keyed into testimonies did interviews with big organisations still nothing , later job invitations stopped coming ,the day I told swag p she laughed and said 'A new door go shock you so lee me 'until this month October being scared the year is about to End and swag p warned me personally not to come for the swag meeting if I have no testimony, as I remembered o I sharply pinged swagp & she typed one long word "sucessssssss"  I was dazed because na buzz I buzz and I got the reply success well she no de shout or talk plenty so I said ok Lord its my 2014 I tap 'SUCESSSSS'. I did not have anything except a very lean money in ma account so I just sent to sue's account our swagalicious lagos PA. After I sent it  I told God shei na so we go siddon de look each other & swag meeting is fast approaching no testimony? tor I reminded him of the small contribution towards Hes programme I did & how it was meant to provoke my testimonies o"ah little is much wen God is involved" gbam that's how from no were some people called my husband  for a job & later employment mail came in yesterday * dancing*. Sistas he picked up his letter yesterday see benefits omg. Now the mystery is that this company looked for him o through a friend even though they couldn't remember my hubby's name,so he's friend  called different different names for them & when he got to ma hubands name  they answered "yes that's him" heeyyyyyy 'swagp He did not apply for this job,my husband didn't apply o. o when God provokes helpers for Your sake haaa ds kind favour, for 5 years. I have never seen my husband going to work, swag sistas 5years of job delay is over FINALLY FINALLY as swag p tagged the prayer for thursday kaiii God restored my husband, God has restored us. I have never missed any lagos swag meeting and I stood that I must be there. God broke 5years joblessness,swag p told me inikpi nor de pannik Door go open 2014 and I was wise to hold God by sowing that seed and just few days my husband has an employment letter from a very wonderful organisation, HE DID NOT APPLY TO.  God of restoration He is ever faithful, He has done one for me & I know in this my 2014 & year of complete story my testimonies would be complete b4 this year runs out in Jesus mighty name Amen. Now I can come for the meeting nov 2nd yeaa ,for every1 believing God don't ever stop coming to the ground, kip  planting & obey instructions!. God bless u swagp & Glory to God lemme praise with ma dialect abeg.....Acabalakiyachabele, Ojoajogwukebutumakun, achelekimakichan, gabaidu,Ugwakichewachakaaa glory be to GOD alone. Swagp ur anointing would not cease testimonies would keep flowing, your ink would not dry up in ministry, God bless you with the blessings of ruth Amen! May God bless you ma for your endless encouragement, advice & patience..every Word you declared and said another open door when I said the banks he just did interview never call you said anoda open door before I set my eyes on you hmmm my people na OIL AND GAS DOOR OPEN FOR MY HUSBAND O..HE DIDN'T APPLY BUT HE GOT EMPLOYMENT LETTER...my June mystery seed  answered for me,God don show me say no be me be bad luck o, He had His plan. 5years a man sat at home and today I will see him going to work *sob sob sob* indeed God doesn't rob us, am to happy. IT CAN JUST BE GOD.  Praise God i no run leave this marriage oh na so i for miss Oil tinz. I believed there is no way this story wont change as a Swag now. Always stand by your husband in prayers in hes trying times for you never know Gods plan for hes tomorrow, I learnt this deeply from swag p as she encourage me using the Word of God and it has worked for me.
THANK YOU LORD.............
My darling Swag husband 

Comments

  1. Congrats sister! I key into ur testimony for restoration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swag Onyinye( Canada), woooww! Finaly am the first to comment! My dear! Our Awesome God has done it for your Family. May his name be Praised forever ooooooo! Thank you Jesus. I tap into this testimony oooo! 2014 is still my year in Jesus namme Amennnnnnnnnnnnnn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it can only be God. Thank you Lord. I rejoice with u swag sis. I tap into this testimony in Jesus name. it will still happen for me 2014

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Thank you Jesus, congrats sister and to your husband too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahahahahaha.... God there is non like You...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..Thank you Jesus for this testimony.....Delay is not denial...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank God for He's God.

    ReplyDelete
  8. God of miracle,congratulations to you guyz. i key into your testimony

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowwwwwwwww!!. Congrats dear,.mother of nations. More testimonies to come in Jesus name. Amennñnnnnnñ

    ReplyDelete
  10. God is indeed a faithful God. I tap into this anionting. I will testify soonest

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is a great God congrats my dear sister our God is so faithful

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will sing a new song ohhh, am next in line for a miracle inJesus Name. Taiwo

    ReplyDelete
  13. God I thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Our God is always faithful, glory and honour to his name, Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Singing #who is greater than Jehovah Lord divine? There is no one greater than Jehovah Lord divine(2x) excellent Jehovah, marvelous Jehovah, there is no one greater than Jehovah Lord divine#. Thank you faithful father. I tap into ds testimony, It must happen for me. More grace Swag P.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! I'm weeping for Joy! Thank you Jesus! My God I desire a testimony, hear my cry oh lord and perfect your word in my life, so I can ans your vessel that my testimony is here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Lord. I key into this testimony . Every delay in my life is broken in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Praise the Lord! This same God that has made it happen for you wud also put a testimony in my mouth Bfor the meeting. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Finally finally indeed! God, chukwu eeee, Jehovah Rohi, Jehovah shalom, Jehovah nissi.. be praised. I am soooo encouraged! Wow! I key into this testimony, Lord God Almighty I wait on you, visit my family and settle us O Lord. It will still happen 4 me in 2014 in Jesus name amen.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations,we serve a God of signs and wonders....I am NEXT Testify!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank You Lord!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank You Jesus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Everlasting father I bless ur name for this testimony. Congrats dear, I key into this testimony and I know am next in line...so happy for u

    ReplyDelete
  24. Praise The Lord. I tap into your testimony for God to answer mine concerning my daughter before the end of the year. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats dear.Thank you mightyGod

    ReplyDelete
  26. This kind God ooooooooo,i never see your type oooo this kind God ooooo blessed be your holy name!!!!!.it can only be God. My God my God.thank you. King of kings and lord of lords.way maker God,eternal rock of ages,exceeding grace,strange works/acts, almighty I'd your name lord. Covenant keeping God.thank you.indeed God is too faithful ooooh.i key into this testimony in jesus mighty matchless name. Amen!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations Inikpi. God's words r YES and AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great!! Congrats dear

    ReplyDelete
  29. CHAI!!! Goose bumps wan finish me for here.... make i sing for my language too...ekere no ki le ha, ekere no ki le ha...woyingi mie no pre ebi mo, abo da wo ki le....God you are awesome, I love this november start...I trully now know how mine will end...God you are awesome, God bless you and your testimony is permanent in Jesus name, amen

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you God congratulations ohhh I tap from dis testimony

    ReplyDelete
  31. Praise the lord oh my soul, congratulations Swag Inikpi I key in and receive a wonderful appointment for my dad, no work and office for 7 years, ah! Father do it for him. In Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Amen, Glory to God! Thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  33. OMG.......dis is GOD tnk u father

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congrats oh Inikpi, dis na record breaking testimony. God Don settle u oh my sister. Our God is d greatest. .. We must testify oh. Swag P, God wil continue to honor every word dat come out of ur mouth, his grace Wil not diminish in ur life.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Amennn!!! Awesome God I thank thee.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congrats mr and mrs.. same God that restored all the enemies has stolen from you shall restore mine IJN... God bless every one of us and have a blessed weekend. Morris

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you Great Abba Father. Congrats dear

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great God! He never fails. I celebrate with u sis. It wuld still happen for me in 2014. Halleluyiah to the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow!! What a Mighty God we serve....singing....'Father to You oo be all the glory, to You JESUS, be all the honour, to You Ancient of days, be all the power and adoration forever more. I rejoice with you sister and I key into your testimony and blessing. It will still happen for me in 2014, in Jesus name, Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Miracle working God. We bless God for your testimony. I tap into your testimony for a job.

    ReplyDelete
  41. YOUR YEARS OF WEEPING HAS ENDED NOW, I DECREE B4 TOMORO YOU WILL LAND ON THE BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Amen!!!!!!!!! I ll land on the blog with a big testimony o watch out.... thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thank you Jesus for this testimony. . Am so happy for you Alex. . I tap into this testimony Ijn Amen. .

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wow! Faithfull God I thank you, may you name forever be praised.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thank u JESUS!!!! I TAP into dis testimony, I recieve favor nd speed in Jesus name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Amen amen I am next to testify about my great job and marriage

    ReplyDelete
  47. Thank u Jesus ooooooo...am so happy for you and your Family....i tap into this testimony...am next in Jesus name...it would still happen for me in 2014..

    ReplyDelete
  48. Thank u Jesus ooooooo...am so happy for you and your Family....i tap into this testimony...am next in Jesus name...it would still happen for me in 2014..

    ReplyDelete
  49. This can only be God oh,i must land on this blog,wetin na? Enough is enough! I bless God for honouring his word and his name in your life. It must still happen for me in 2014

    ReplyDelete
  50. Wow, it's all over, and time for celebrations, Baba I praise your name oh, You're worthy. I've learned from this, it shall still happen for me, 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Amen. Congratz dear. Baba God you too much.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Amen. Congratz dear. Baba God you too much.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Amen oooooooooooooooooo, Am next to testify IJN

    ReplyDelete
  54. baba God u r worthy of our praise

    ReplyDelete
  55. Inikpi my friend I am so happy for you oooo. May your joy never cease. I key into this sis

    ReplyDelete
  56. Amen oooo!!!! Amen ! Congrats Swag Inikpi, May God's Name be praised , I key into your testimony , it will still happen in 2014

    ReplyDelete
  57. Amen,Amen n Amen. I have never been blooged before. But i strongly believe dat it will be my turn soon.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Amen!!!!!God you are faithful.you fail not.single me out for my own testimony today.i believe and trust in you Heavenly Father .Way maker God.you are God all by yourself.Glorify your self in my life this day in Jesus mighty name.Amen

    ReplyDelete
  59. Our God is not a man that he will lie.......praise his holy name

    ReplyDelete
  60. #singing I am in your presence singing Halleluyah, Halleluyah, Halleluyah. Gid robs no one. Swag P may the Lord blues you real good.

    ReplyDelete
  61. He would perfect it IN JESUS NAME

    ReplyDelete
  62. Amen! Awesome God!! It will still happen 4 me & my family this 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Amen! Awesome God!! It will still happen 4 me & my family this 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  64. My miracle working God,the God that fail not,God who make ways where there is no way,God of all possibilities,God of restoration,you are my God, I believe in you .you are the doer of this testimony.Baba visit me with my own miracle let me testify.you are God of again and again.what you did for one you will do for another.Here I am lord using this testimony as a point of contact for my own in the name of Jesus .Amen!Thank you Jesus for my 11th hour visitation.Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA