THERES ALWAYS A PROFIT ...................

Dearest Swag sistas and brodas,Greetings and happy holidays,guess what!!!! There is a portion of the Bible that Jesus spoke to his disciples on Love and the importance of doing good ,you find this in mark 22:29. He also told them he was hungry,thirsty, ill and without clothes and they offered no help and they asked Lord when did we see you hungry and refused to give you food and in very little words he said,.. whatsoever you do, to the least of my brothers that you do unto me you also find this in Matthew 25:42-45 . There is greater reward for givers than those who receive only and we know that givers never lack.
 Last thursday i was driving through Ikoyi in Lagos and it was raining heavily,I had few friends and we were on our way back from enjoying salah celebrations. ( i had to go because NEPA seized power that morning and all through the day there was no light. I had no generator yet as it was a new apartment and i was furnishing little by little as money no dey). For about 2weeks since i moved into my new place, that Thursday was the first time Nepa was taking light in my area. Now back to d rain ,It was a heavy downpour and as i was driving i noticed a young woman with 2 kids. A boy of about 4yrs and a little baby girl of barely 7months tops. They were walking home under the rain and drenched. I felt an instant urge to help and I stopped,Everyone else drove past her. I stopped,ran out of my car and took an umbrella and ran out to catch up with her.swag sistas, I covered her and asked why she didnt seek shelter and she was too tired to speak and they were shivering. I offered to drop them but she saw my tinted glass and politely turned my offer down so I gave her the umbrella instead and left.
It was the only umbrella in my car but big and strong. Getting home there was no light so I slept in the heat. By morning a friend called from the US and while talking I just mentioned the no light situation thing and he asked if I didnt have a generator and I said no,No money to buy yet and instantly he asked me to send my account number and sent me more than enough for two generators if i care to have and he did the transfer 5mins later. swagP, I gave an umbrella and got a generator instantly...swag sistas i am narrating this event because the tour is here again.
Have you done your part?
 There will be need for chairs, tables, canopies, halls, photographer, food, drinks etc what have you done to join in putting all this in order for Gods event to take place?
 No one gives to God and never reaps bountifully. I wrote 5 things already as instructed and I have been thanking God for it for 2weeks now. 2 of it have been answered.
 One of my request was to make a positive impact in my place of work. I just joined in July after the march tour ,i didnt all i could for God and He gave me a new job. swag sistas,my MD called me to his office on Wednesday and commended me for good work. He said he has heard of my positive impact from my supervisors and even from my Directors and assured me that my promotion will never be in contest. It was God not me at all. Please, Do not come for the programme and go back the same. The little things we can do let us do them and watch God do for us. Get your mystery seed ready for the tour, come early and join in the cleaning, come with something for others to share with you and partake in the planning,.do not come as a guest or tourist again lol. If you bake cakes and pastries , then bake your best for the tour, if your a decorator what stops you from beautifying the place. You can do something and above all don't be stingy with the blessing,come with your friends,family,neighbors,colleagues,above all pray for the success of the tour and pray for Swag p,and remember its the LAST TOUR  ,DO YOUR BEST AND AM SURE IT MUST STILL HAPPEN 2015 FOR YOU AND REMEMBER GOD NEVER ROBS US. God bless you all. Swag Sue (Lagos PA)
HMMMM SUE SUE SUSSANA .          




















Comments

  1. Very true. Nice one Swag sue, may God bless you and bless this ministry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls oo, where is d tour taking pkace and wen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To you oh lord be all the GLORY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's right, God is the one and only true reward. Praise God

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes o dear am really ready and prepare for the tour,GOD bless you swag sue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely..pray for grace for all swag sisters to be great example even in the little things of life... Thanks swag sue for this heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Givers never lack, keep up the good work . Will definitely do same .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow wow... Wonder God. Sue you are a blessed lady and many more blessings ahead

    ReplyDelete
  9. Givers never lack. Blessed is the hand that giveth. Thank God for you swag Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Givers never lack. Blessed is the hand that giveth. Thank God for you swag Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The swaggerlicious Sue, God bless you for all the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  12. God bless you Sue for your encouragement. Lord use me......

    ReplyDelete
  13. God bless you Sue for your encouragement. Lord use me......

    ReplyDelete
  14. God bless you Sue for your encouragement. Lord use me......

    ReplyDelete
  15. Indeed givers never lack Lord give me the grace to help people around me even when I don't feel like Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this testimony spoke to me and inspired me. - Swag Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don learn add be dis... Praise God, and God bless you for reminding me of His words... Thank You Jesus..

    ReplyDelete
  18. God is so good. All the praise be unto his holy name amen.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Faithful God, I worship you. Congrats dear

    ReplyDelete
  20. Faithful is He. Congratulations Swag Sue. I strongly tap into this blessing. Amen God bless Swag P.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Faithful is He. Congratulations Swag Sue. I strongly tap into this blessing. Amen God bless Swag P.

    ReplyDelete
  22. God is faithful. Thank you Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow... I love this,thanks for the reminder best P.A

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is encouraging, God bless you swag sue and more knowledge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA