IF IT CAN BE EXPLAINED THEN ITS NOT A MIRACLE , FOR I CANT EXPLAIN THIS MIRACLE....WOW

Swag sistas ,i cant explain what God has done for me. The power of praise. i just became a Swag through Swag chimas testimony because it got to me. Well I have seen God oooo.
swagP,I could not use excel and my colleague has refused to teach me and i  have been begging him to avoid losing my job,he keeps postponing and postponing training me,knowing its a risk for me but mama,God of swag is too much abeg,do you know yesterdays 12am to 1am praise, I have been spiritually weak that once I start,by 12:30am,I will sleep off yet even in my spiritual weakness,God is merciful and faithful.
swagp,can you believe after the praise i took my computer and the Holy Spirit took over , Excel that I have never learnt before ,dont even know how to start .I used that excel today to do my weekly report without stress ,Holy spirit was directing me and I was amazed at myself .who says God is not too much in this swagger ground .I have not attended the tour yet miracles flowing .my life is transformed .
I want to invest in the programme of God ,in organizing the tour mama, i want to partake in this tour with what God has blessed me with, i am just too happy and excited.
Secondly, My elder sisters business has been going bad for years now,she keeps getting duped but I got a call from her that I should continue in my praise ooo ,that God has done a miraculous thing in her business over night ooo,and I kept pushing for her to share with me and she told me a business partner wants to pay in 1 billion for her to supply oil JESUS CHRIST, swag sistas i didn't stammer ,one Billion. I trust my God of swag and I believe its settled.
Swagp,your God,our God is too much and not a robber.I want to be a part of organising the tour please.I have not attended before,just chatting with you and following your prayer lines and reading people's testimonies,am already testifying.once I do test to snap and show the world that pcos(polytheistic ovary syndrome) is gone then swag p, you must give me another space because God is still the original .mama mama, God will Bless youuuuu. My name is Eledache(Lagos)
THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.




WOW WOW ...UNA SEE WHY MAKE UNA NEVER LEAN ON MAN FOR ANYTHING IN THIS LIFE, MAN WILL ALWAYS FAIL YOU BUT GOD WILL NEVER......FORGET MAN I WARN YOU, LEAN NOT ON THEM FOR ANYTHING,YOU CANT BE LOOKING UP TO MAN AND STILL LOOK UP TO GOD,SO CHOOSE, BUT PLEASE CHOOSE WISELY....
THE MOMENT SHE SWITCHED TO GOD, HE TAUGHT HER ,HIMSELF,...TESTIMONIES ARE REAL.

MY DARLING SWAG ELEDACHE THE WAY YOU ARE SO EXCITED TO DO FOR GOD THIS COMING TOUR, WATCH GOD...HE WILL SO AMAZE YOU ,BECAUSE WHEN YOU HAVE HIM AT HEART OVER HES WORK, THEN HE WILL HAVE YOU TOO AT HEART,,,AND I AWAIT YOUR SUCCESSFUL SNAP RESULT...BLESSED,


YOU READING...................YOU ARE NEXT ON THE BLOG.

Comments

  1. Congratulations Swag. . Am speechless. . God i praise ur name..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The power of the holy spirit is second to none. Praising God guarantees our victory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes oh, am next in line for a miracle. Thank you Jesus. My God is not a robber. Waoh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The power of the holy spirit is second to none. Praising God guarantees our victory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen and Amen. I believe and receive

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg God is so great,congratulations my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen ooooooooooo....indeed our God is faithful .He never disappoint those who lean on him...Congrate swag sister ...many testimony to come ..am next in line...

    ReplyDelete
  8. All good and perfect gifts comes from God. There's nothing God can't help us with. Congrats Swag Eledachi for your testimony. God is indeed awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow awesomely awesome God is His name.

    ReplyDelete
  10. AMEN, THANK YOU FATHER FOR THIS TESTIMONY.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amen. God You are sooo great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My God I praise you for this testimony it's indeed marvellous in my eyes. Thank you Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amen .Congrats Our God IS NOT A ROBBER

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amen!!!! Awesome awesome God !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amennnn. Thank you Jesus for dis testimony. I'm nxt in line to testify in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Halleuia praise God of wisdom and knowlegde

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jesus the great teacher may he's name alone be praised congrats sister

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amennn,thank you father for your wondrous ways!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. God is so faithful, am next to testify on the blog, in Jesus name AMEN .

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amen and Amen. I celebrate you my sister for the gift of the Holy Spirit who teaches us all things.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amen, Sweet Holyspirit.our present help and great teacher, thk u Lord

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amen and congratulations swag E

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Let d name of d Lord be praised!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amen!!!!!!. Swag sue

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amen and congrats Swag. I am next in Jesus Mighty Name!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Let d name of d Lord be praised!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amen. Happy 4 u swag sist.

    ReplyDelete
  29. The Teachers Teacher. Thank you Jehova Overdo

    ReplyDelete
  30. The Teachers Teacher. Thank you Jehova Overdo

    ReplyDelete
  31. Amennnnnnnnnn. I am next in line to testify. Thank you Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Amen!God is indeed God!you can never fathom his ways!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Amen!God is indeed God!you can never fathom his ways!

    ReplyDelete
  34. AMEN!!!!!!!
    JESUS, THE MIRACLE WORKER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Amen!!!! Thank you Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I stand amazed in your presence Lord. Ameeeen I receive my honour.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Unexplainable, unimaginable, unquantifiable..our God is awesome. I'm dazed. I key into this testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Amen. Your excel knowledge is permanent in Jesus name. And I'm willing to teach you too

    ReplyDelete
  39. Amen. Your excel knowledge is permanent in Jesus name. And I'm willing to teach you too

    ReplyDelete
  40. I receive this testimonies In Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen. I praise you lord God....Congratulation

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank you my father in heaven for this miracle, take all the glory Baba God......

    ReplyDelete
  42. Amen and amen. Congratulations sis.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thank you Holy Spirit for this. Indeed you reveal hidden things. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Jehovah,Greater than the Greatest. Bless God for this testimony, more to come,and I'm next.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Praise the Lord! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  46. It's the Lords doing and it's marvellous in our sight. My voice must be heard because I must be honoured

    ReplyDelete
  47. I am next on the blog in Jesus name..honour

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am next on the blog in Jesus name..honour

    ReplyDelete
  49. I tap into this testimony.thank u God

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW