CHINEKE...................... I SALUTE....................


Hmmmm.....swagP,I want to sing first...ancient of days as old as u are,as old as u are ,you will never change ...my name is swag eledalachi Helen ,God of swag has honoured me indeed.during the 1st tour,I sowed a seed for the planning and when SBO asked who can bring rice,I indicated that I will Cook for 100people during the tour and I also invited 15people from office and neighbours to come with me to the tour and it was also my 1st time.hmmmmm.....my sisters,on Saturday the 19th,I was going to mile 12 market to buy tins for the cooking then I parked in fadeyi diamond bank to use ATM and it got swallowed and I was confused,I called my husband and he said he doesn't understand me,scolded me that why didn't I take the money on Friday to avoid all this,in fact he said he doesn't have money to give me and he was out of town,I was confused.I entered my car,sat down and looked up and said"devil,u lie again bcos I will cook for the work of God".the woman helping me to cook was just looking at me,I searched for solution,to make transfer from my Gtbank to my other cards using *737# then I found out I will still need the last four digits of the swallowed card.infact I was confused.. Long story short,God provided the money,I rented some tins credit and we managed to cook but the meat was so small*lol*infact it was Just by God's grace that it was possible to cook and bring to the tour...the nos of some of the people I invited was not connecting at all but I managed to carry 7people in my car to the tour and becos of the ATM ish,I didn't have seed but had an envelope where I wrote my prayer request and bcos of the whole disappointment,I didn't dance at nite with my seed bcos we started cooking late but Guess' what my dear sisters,on that tour day being 20th, a friend called me and said I should meet him,very close to the tour venue and I quickly went there and he gave me times two the amount I wrote on my envelope and that was how God provided the seed on that day,I put my seed,And then even had money to buy water for my head wash and even gave one of my invitees the remaining and also bought water for all of them to wash head ooo..I came with no kobo to the tour,if not that I had fuel,I wouldn't have come for the tour *Lol*but God of swag is too much,he provided extra. I went to hospital,the doctor said I have pcos(polycystic ovary syndrome)  my sistas and when I told swagP during head wash she said"u don't have it" and I said amen.I went for scan yesterday and no pcos, ooooooooooo.....My head wash has Washed away every sickness,every dry pocket,every financial blockage,.this is not a joke.we serve a living God on this ground. Anytime there is a testimony,i run to the blog and i must comment bcos i knw that my own will be next and na so God do am,His name be praised forever..swagP I love you with my whole heart,more grace on you.
THANK YOU JESUS.....
MY RESULT.....MY PROOF.....







MY GOD IS NOT A ROBBER........FIRST TIMER.......DID ALL THIS,EVEN INVITED PEOPLE...
HOW CAN GOD ROB YOU NA............NEVER.



Comments

  1. Wonderful Father, the lily of the valley, Baba over do... His name indeed be praised. Your faith moved mountains for you. Alleluia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jesus over do. Congratulations sista. It shall be permanent Amen. Your Voice has been heard indeed. I shall testify too. I key in

    ReplyDelete
  3. To God be the glory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!! Awesome God! The God of wonders your name be praised. Thank you lord for this great testimony my voice must be heard in Jesus name!! Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All praise to God for announcing ur voice. I key into ur testimony and declare dat my miracle I sure

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glory to Jesus..... faithful God

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmmm. I thank God 4 ur testimony and dey shall be permanent. God showed u his face n favored u, he too shall favor me in Jesus name.swag onome

    ReplyDelete
  8. God be praised ...For all You have done for us we say thank You ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Choi.. God of strange acts ooooo.. God be praised in your life Swag. .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you JESUS oooo. I am coming back with my own testimonies ooo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you JESUS oooo. I am coming back with my own testimonies ooo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cheiiii, this God, I never see your type. Let your name be praise for your faithfulness. Thank you Jesus, I key into this testimony as I'm next online in JESUS name I pray, AMEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. *singing* my God is a big God, yes He is...

    ReplyDelete
  14. *singing* my God is a big God, yes He is...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations sister.. God of miracles is still alive

    ReplyDelete
  16. Faithful friend and father we have called u tru the years and u have never failed, thank u lord

    ReplyDelete
  17. Praise God. Your healing is permanent in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Praise God. Your healing is permanent in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Praise God, it can only be God and God alone.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you Jesus #Godisfaithful

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you Jesus #Godisfaithful

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank u Dr Jesus! Im next to testify! !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Praise God , I am next to really to the goodness of God

    ReplyDelete
  24. May the Lords name be praise. I declare every sickness in my body to vanish.

    ReplyDelete
  25. May the Lords name be praise. I declare every sickness in my body to vanish.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Faithful friend and father,we say thank u Lord Jesus...m

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you FATHER for this wonderful testimony,Hallelujah.....

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ever faithful Jehovah!!!!!!!! May ur name be praised forever. Congrats sister.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you father, thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  30. Praise God. I'm healed of all infirmities in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  31. God is indeed great. I rejoice with you swagsista. Our voices has been heard

    ReplyDelete
  32. Indeed our God is not a robber! Congrats Sista. My voice must be heard in Jesus name. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congratulations. God is forever merciful

    ReplyDelete
  34. Praise Master Jesus the Great Physician

    ReplyDelete
  35. Awesome God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Praise..... God!!! Thank for the healing Lorf God Almighty, take all the glory.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wonderful father. D great provider. Thank u Jesus. Cos I will b next to testify in Jesus name, amen

    ReplyDelete
  38. Faithful God. Thank you Jesus for dis testimony. I connect to this testimony n decree I'm nxt to be honoured in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  39. Blood of Jesus! This is it oooh. God of miracle na my papa oooh... I am next to testify in Jesus name Amennnn

    ReplyDelete
  40. Blood of Jesus! This is it oooh. God of miracle na my papa oooh... I am next to testify in Jesus name Amennnn

    ReplyDelete
  41. Amennnn,i recieve my healing as I key into this.amen

    ReplyDelete
  42. Amen, i receive my healing In Jesus Name..

    ReplyDelete
  43. We shall believe only God's report. I tap into this testimony for my healing.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Whaooo,thank you father for ur healing power and providing more than enough!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Praise God, I tap into this testimony for my sister's healing and mine

    ReplyDelete
  46. God is Great, praise his name. Thank you lord

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW