MY STORM IS OVER.......AND IT CAME WITH A PRICE.

I never knew He will honour me this way,2xthank you Jesus my name is swag daisy benin,i have come to return all glory to the God of swag sistas ministry..after the trials of my wedding finally i married as I engaged in all the mysteries in the ministry..then the devil struck again,hubby turned best Friend ooo for house,he will refuse to touch me,the day he does na just sharp sharp..for doing sake.It was worse because during ovulation, he will just come home slèep till morning and back to work..until ovulation finish.I sent mama a message,trust SwagP she started to laff at me ooo..then she said i should do three days fasting before ovulation as she too will join me.I did it.Then during our morning declarations mama said this march receive your baby..that day i shouted until my voice crack oooo. Swag sistas, I never knew He will honour me this way,2xthank you Jesus..my name is swag daisy benin,i have come to return all glory 2 d God of swag sisters ministry..after the trials of my wedding finally i married..then d devil struck again,hubby turned best friend ooo for house,he will refuse to touch me,the day he does na just sharp sharp..for doing sake,it was worse during ovulation,then he will just come home slèep till morning and back to work..until ovulation finish..i sent mama a message,trusting mama she started to laff at me ooo..then she said i should do three days fasting before ovulation,i did it,then during our morning declarations mama said this march receive your baby..that day i shouted until my voice crack oooo,i claimed the word and entered blog and read  all the baby testimonies i read and read allllll,i danced when i was done  then went to sleep.That week ovulation pass hubby no touch me again ooo,I reminded God i said you turned water to wine,You don't need ovulation to give me child ooo,sarah was not ovulating, I have done the three days dry and read what you did for other mothers, I reminded God sob sob sob. Hmmm a week to see period me and hubby went to Abuja, Swag sistas,it was as if God spray some kin perfume for my body, hubby no gree let me rest ooo,to cut the whole story,that very month period no come again oooooooo,i became pregnant and I was not Ovulating ..the devil tried sha. I sent mama message again she said settled o and I would deliver like the Hebrew women.when i entered labour cervix refuse to open..baby wanted to come out,i didn't know the doctor wrote they should consider C section,i got home that day prepare for thanksgiving on the 1st, I danced like say na lottery i win,i was imagining the baby and remembering the prophecy of me delivering like the Hebrew women . swagP, i gave birth to a 4kg pretty bouncing baby boy while the doctor was asleep,Baby come out oh the nurses were in shock they kept saying God is good..indeed God is faithful..when God gives mama his word in obedience we must claim and receive it. We must run with it,at the end of the day God does respect his word..God bless you my mama...the ministry God has giving you the gate of hell wont prevail against it. I am so happy,you all won't understand having a hubby that won't want to touch you, Its not normal I had to war in prayers and God found me .As I speak ,na me the run na oh, My husband honors me and I just bless God and may God bless my husband . Thank You Jesusssssssssssssssssssssssss
INDEED IT CAME WITH A PRICE..........OUR MIRACLE SON.






GOD JUST ALWAYS HAVE US SWAG SISTAS. ONCE YOU CAN OBEY SPIRITUAL INSTRUCTIONS ON THIS GROUND BE SURE NOT TO BE LEFT BEHIND.


PLAN GODS PROGRAMME ....CONNECT AND WATCH GOD . ITS 2017 WE WILL ALL WIN.

THE FIRST TOUR 2017.....THE FAMILY TOUR

BB PIN : D8EA3FA9
FACEBOOK PAGE : swag sistas
INSTAGRAM: swag pastor


Comments

  1. Indeed he is God all by himself💃💃congrats sis....I tap into this testimony in Jesus name🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless your baby,God enlarge and increase him. God bless you're home let it he sweeter than honey, it can only be God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is good and indeed he has done you well. God bless u AnD bless all expectant mothers including myself in Jesus name. Amen. Swag sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This God is mysterious. I celebrate you swag sister. It is my turn to be honoured.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. God thank you. I receive mine in Jesus name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is none like our God. He is God all by Himself. Only Him can do that which no man can do. Praise be to His Holy name. Congratulations sis Daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Father you GOD, I can't thank you enough for somuch blessings you use your daughter to bless with. You are wonderful.Only you are worthy.Congratulations swag Sista.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you JESUS! Thank you JESUS!! Thank you JESUS!!!. You alone is worthy of our praise, glory to JESUS. Congrats sis, I rejoice with you. It is our TURN.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Swag Sandy, Jos13 March 2017 at 19:59

    Congrats sister. I tap into this testimony for dis month of March. My baby boy shall be born this year!!! Praise the Lord, hallelujah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations dear,it is my turn in Jesus name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You see God!! He doesn't work with our calculations/calender. He works with our total confidence/faith/trust in Him. Congratulations sister!! Get ready for another baby soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Awesome God! Congratulations sis

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Lord for this testimony

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats dear. God indeed is Faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Indeed God is great.......... Am next in line for my own testimonies

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations sister, I tap into ur blessings. I am next in line for my own.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations sister, I tap into ur blessings. I am next in line for my own.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Father I tap into this blessing of Hubby always wanting me and only me in Jesus name. You have done so much for me my God.. u always come through for me. I trust you with all of my heart. Praised be your holy name. Hallelujah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. God is good. I'm next in line for a testimony

    ReplyDelete
  21. Miracle worker..... I tap into this blessing Of ma hubby to b always wanting me and only me in Jesus Name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations, hallelujah!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The Lord is good, all the time

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats sis daisy... I shall testify too. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank u jesus!congrats dear

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank u jesus!congrats dear

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats dear, I tap into this testimony, it's my turn in Jesus name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank u Jesus. Congratulations dear. I celebrate with u.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats ma'am, taping from ur blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Pease God in heavens.
    I connect so strongly to this testimony knowing I am settled in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you Jesus. Glory and honour to Almighty God.Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you Jesus. Glory and honour to Almighty God.Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Whenever God is involved, he leave no room for doubt. Halleluya thank you Jesus. Mine's next

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you Jesus .....congratulations ....I must testify bfore the ending of tommorow in Jesus name ....Amen

    ReplyDelete
  35. Faithful God, He can never fail. I bless God for this testimony, in His time, He makes all things beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Faithful God... You alone deserves the highest praise..

    ReplyDelete
  37. Faithful Jehovah.I praise you.

    ReplyDelete
  38. God is Faithful. Congrats n all d best.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Our God is an awesome God. Thank you Lord for this Testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thank you Jesus, congratulations sister, God bless our lil Prince Amen

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank you Jesus , congratulations dearie. I connect to this testimony in Jesus name i m settled AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  42. Congratulations my sister. I key into your testimony too. Ovulation or no ovulation, I too will carry my baby I. Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  43. I thank God for this awesome testimony, you are the grate my father, take all the glory. Congrats sis, am so happy for you......

    ReplyDelete
  44. Congratulations dear. Thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow, all glory to God. Congratulations dear.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thank you Jesus, I connect to this testimony in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  47. Thank you Jesus, I connect to this testimony in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  48. splendor ageless15 March 2017 at 18:52

    Our God is awesome congrats sis am not in line for a miracle baby

    ReplyDelete
  49. Awesome Father may your name be praised forever. I receive this gift in Jesus name Amen. 2017 my God will honour me, put a new song I my mouth and cause me to laugh out loud, YES!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praaaaissseeee God, indeed God has honoured you in a very unique way, I give Him all the glory and I key in to this testimony because it is my turn to be honoured this way. To be decorated this way in Jesus name. Amen. Congratulations sister.

      Delete
  50. Halleluyah,am soo glad even the Devil Maintains when God shows up.and he takes cover. Thank you Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  51. indeed God is awesome, congratulations darling........i receive mine in Jesus Name....Amen. It is my Turn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Praise the name of the lord congratulations sis

    ReplyDelete
  53. Praise the name of the lord congratulations sis

    ReplyDelete
  54. Congratulations. Our miracle working God is too much for words

    ReplyDelete
  55. Congratulations. Our miracle working God is too much for words

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW