AND MY GOD HAS OPENED THE HEAVENS OVER MY HEAD...

My name is Swag Titi(Lagos)I have come to give him all the Glory.My life has been in another level being a Swag...From coming Single, to getting married, and having twins on this ground all to the Glory of God. Swag Sistas indeed God has been good to i and my family. God didn't rob me at all ...SwagP i remember how i will run from Lagos to Abuja and attend prayers on the ground as a single girl. Swag Sistas being dedicated on this ground will sure open doors that no man can ever shut.
Well i am back with another testimony sistas and again i say Thank You Jesus.
I just want to bless the name of the Lord..truly only the wise will use their seed to support the work of God..since I sowed and paid my tithe! The speed my business  has taken even event that doesn't make sense for people to do they will do and call me and no delay of payment.I'm grateful for your leadership and guidance SwagP,you wont understand its like am the only one doing Events. Swag Sistas i am always busy since after the first tour this can only be God. Its like a veil over my business just removed because this business exploit omg. SwagP hmmmm ,It's surprising working everyday...na me don tire sef..serious speed oo mama sote i de select jobz omg. I am so grateful and i have come to give all the Glory indeed the soil one plants on determines what one will yield and indeed God has honored my seed on this ground and i am so so grateful. I await patiently for the second tour because i know for every giving there is a higher opening for one. SwagP may the God Lord continue to strengthen you and bless your family in Jesus Name. My twins love you so much .  I pray for every single swag sista that God visits them and for those who want children receive from above twins and more just know one thing that God is not a robber and trust Him in all His works .....God bless you all.
THANK YOU JESUSSSSS FOR INDEED I AM SETTLED....
MY YEAR OF LAUGHTER.





Prov 11:24-25
Thats all i have to say on this matter and i am not surprise at the blessings Swag titi,i have seen God take you to different levels and i am glad you are a proof that one who does for God can never be ashamed...

RIGHT NOW I DECLARE EVERY DEAD BUSINESS COME ALIVE NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS....JUST BELIEVE...HE DID IT FOR SWAG TITI....YOU ARE NEXTπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

RAISE UP THAT ATM AND ACCOUNT NUMBER AND DECLARE 50THANK YOU JESUS AND CALL FORTH THAT AMOUNT THE KIND OF ALERTS YOU WILL GET WILL AMAZE YOUUU...SETTLED.


                                                  BB PIN : D8EA3FA9






Comments

  1. I key into this testimony,I commit my businesses and that of my husband into God's able hands,we shall flourish on every sides ..In Jesus Mighty name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ameeeen! Thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Master Jesus for Bayo's business BAYMON VENTURES shall receive speed and turn around for good in tge name of Jesus Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen,,,i key into this testimony, Lord let there be open doors in my life in Jesus name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glory to God! I believe I receive my own testimony for business and when I marry,i'm trusting God for twins as well. In Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tap into this...open doors do my husband's business in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen,,,i key into this testimony, Lord let there be open doors in my life in Jesus name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glory to God! I believe I receive my own testimony for business and when I marry,i'm trusting God for twins as well. In Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank u Jesus, I believe, I receive open doors in my business and life in Jesus name Amen.I celebrate with u I'm next in line. Glory.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so next in line

    SUPERNATURAL ACCERLARATION 😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glory to God. I receive open doors for my own business and twins when I marry. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glory to God! I believe I receive my own testimony for business and when I marry,i'm trusting God for twins as well. In Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Jesus. I call forth our finance and the blessings due to my family,.in thanking you Lord you will replenish all the months the canker worm has eaten in our lives. THANK YOU JESUS. I call forth my twins in Jesus name. Swag sue

    ReplyDelete
  15. I call forth all my lost finances to come back to life, my bank account will overflow with goodness. Thank You for it's a done deal. Thank you Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I tap from dis testimony from single to Mrs and I pray for twins in Jesus name congratulation swag Titi

    ReplyDelete
  17. Every ugly veil must be removed and rolled away

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amen Amen Amen my business is announced to the world in Jesus name Amen I'm next to testify thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ameeeeen...Thank you Jesus,it is settledπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  20. I tap into your testimony and i receive my twins in Jesus name and open doors for my business and promotion to permanent staff in Jesus name........Amen and Amen. congratulations Swag Titi.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats sis...I key into your testimony. It is settled in Jesus name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank u Jesus .....indeed am settled in Jesus name ....Amen

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you Jesus I'm settled in Jesus name, Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am settled financially in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Tank u master Jesus my miracle is settled in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you Jesus for this is my testimony in full. My twins are confirmed in Jesus name and my business receive the divine touch of Olowogbogboro. I hug you swag titi in celebration as I am next to be celebrated on this ground. Thank you Jesus for you have done what no man has done. Blizpretty enterprise receives a jaw dropping turn around in Jesus name. Amen. Surprising big alerts dropping in every of our accounts in Jesus name. And even my Husbands finance is testifying too. Hallelujah thank you swap p. I will come back to testify. Yes ooooooo. Am so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I tap into your testimony and i receive my twins in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  28. I tap into your testimony and i receive my twins in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  29. I key into this testimony in JESUS MIGHTY NAME. I am next .AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  30. I key into this testimony In Jesus Name. I am next in line for a miracle. Thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you Lord for settling me financially. Thank you Lord for financial surprises in Millions and billions of Naira and foreign currencies....

    ReplyDelete
  32. I key into this testimony... I am next in Line in Jesus Name

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you Jesus for our Bing business and my Shell job is bringing alerts like never befor in Jesus name. Hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
  34. I claim it and receive in Jesus mighty name! Ameeeeeeeeeee! I key into this testimony and I know it is settled!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I claim it and receive in Jesus mighty name! Ameeeeeeeeeee! I key into this testimony and I know it is settled!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Awesome God! Thank you. I connect and receive divine financial favour on all sides in Jesus name. Keep shining swag Titi

    ReplyDelete
  37. I tap into dis testimony and declare financial breakthrough over my resources in Jesus name, amen

    ReplyDelete
  38. God is ever faithful and always on time for is own.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thank you Jesus . mine is the next to be shared

    ReplyDelete
  40. Congratulations!!!! I key into this testimony and receive with open hands God's financial blessings upon my family

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank you Jesus. I received divine financial breakthrough for me and my entire family.i key into this testimony in Jesus Name it is settled.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thank you Jesus. I received divine financial breakthrough for me and my entire family.i key into this testimony in Jesus Name it is settled.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thank you Lord. I receive divine conception of my twins In Jesus Name. My business receive the mighty touch of God, my husband prospers in all his way. A great Job is opening up for him and we will never struggle again

    ReplyDelete
  44. I tap into this blessing for Shop. So shall it be. Thank you Jesus. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thank you Jesus for this miracle. This is my time to testify.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Congratulation swag Titi,ur testimony shall be permanent in Jesus name.i am nxt in line,my miracle babies cm now in Jesus name!Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Congratulation swag Titi,ur testimony shall be permanent in Jesus name.i am nxt in line,my miracle babies cm now in Jesus name!Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Congrats, I tap in2 this testimony for my twins boy n girl in Jesus Name, Amen!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Congratulations I tap into this testimony to be married and also be blessed with twins In Jesus Name ,Amen

    ReplyDelete
  50. I celebrate God on ur behalf swag Sis,as I key into ur testimony as I believe the God of this Swag sistas ministry that gave me a job and my hubby via this ministry will also give me my own twins in Jesus name.because He is not a failure.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I celebrate God on ur behalf swag Sis,as I key into ur testimony as I believe the God of this Swag sistas ministry that gave me a job and my hubby via this ministry will also give me my own twins in Jesus name.because He is not a failure.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Thank you Jesusssssssssssssssssssss. I call forth my millions and my husbands billions in Jesus name. Swag sue

    ReplyDelete
  53. Congratulation. May God continue to show the outstretched hands over all that concerns you. Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW