WHAT GOD IS SAYING TO US IN THE YEAR 2018 IN THE SWAG FAMILY!!!!


2018 MY YEAR OF REST.....1kings 5:4
(open your bible)

Firstly i want to really thank God for 2017 , He told us it was our year of Laughter and indeed ,God made us to laugh in every area of our lives and we cant deny that fact , from marriages to babies born in the ministry,jobs ,Visas etc . We must thank Jesus for all proofs on this ground for making us to Laugh in 2017.

Secondly, What more can we all ask of SWAG SISTAS
FAMILY. In November 2017,I heard God clearly saying REST! REST!! REST!!!and that day i began to ask, Lord what are you saying and He told me ,my daughter,I will give the SWAG SISTAS AND FAMILY REST on all sides in 2018😢i leaped for Joy knowing that no one will be left out in 2018...

Do you know what it means to Rest on the Lord on all sides where there will be no adversary or disaster in our lives,it means no one will be able to contend with us ,what ever we seek and pray about can never be hindered...

No disaster,my God i am excited about this one for 2018,God is saying no loss of anything,no death of any one,we are all resting in His palms...The bible said Abraham staggered not at the theme God gave him(FATHER OF NATION) he didnt one day disbelief and had so much faith on that theme and Isaac showed up.
REST ON YOUR HEALTH

All God needs from us on this theme He has given us is not to Stagger but believe in the REST promises..using violent FAITH.

God again is simply saying is, every plan of the enemy to pull us down in 2018 has been aborted by Him. God is saying all our desires will be met. God is saying shut doors will be re opened . God is saying nothing will say No to you in 2018.Look at that scripture well and find Light.Solomon was telling the people his father couldnt build Gods temple until the Lord put his enemies under his feet,but look at him what God has done in his own time giving him REST that nobody will stop him from building..wow.. That is someones portion now,nobody will Stop you in 2018 from moving forward.


My sistas , brodas ,God has given us REST so you are not permitted to have a single down moment...even your children will give you REST.
YOUR CHILDREN WILL GIVE YOU REST

Swags,being alive to witness this theme for the year 2018 is the greatest testimony ever. I dont know what you want to REST about but i declare, REST in your marriage. REST in your babies,REST in your jobs, REST on your finances,REST in wisdom,REST in health  etc but most importantly REST on your spiritual life.

My Father Bishop Oyedepo confirmed this word again ,Last year when he was about to shut down shiloh 2016 ,he began to scream you all will laugh ,your year shall be filled with Laughters and i was shocked. It happened again as he was about to shut down shiloh 2017,i said God confirm your word from your servant mouth and immediately he began to scream out 2018 is our year of REST😮he went on and on that we will all REST and i jumped up and thank God for confirming the theme again from the mouth of his servant "Bishop David Oyedepo"

Guess what i just heard God say? That because He will make you REST in 2018, your family will REST with you ....shout Hallelujah.
FAMILIES/MARRIAGES WILL EXPERENCE REST

       WELCOME TO YOUR GLORIOUS RESTFUL YEAR ,2018 .A YEAR YOU WILL NEVER SEE SORROW ......... REST ALL ALONG TO DECEMBER 31ST 2018💃💃💃💃💃💃💃
THE JOURNEY HAS BEGAN!!!!

STICKERS READY!!! IT WILL BE BLESSED BEFORE I COME.
ITS A SPEED YEAR ,DO NOT PROCRASTINATE MOVE WITH YOUR VISION..

THE JOURNEY HAVE BEGAN!!!!


WELCOME AGAIN TO YOUR YEAR OF REST...CONGRATULATION!!!!


PRAYER POINT..10PM
1. LORD ,IN 2018 LET EVERY ADVERSARY OVER MY YEAR OF REST BE PUT TO SHAME .1kings5:4
2. RECEIVE ALL THE PROMISES BY SAYING....ALL ON THE POSTER...
i.e...I RECEIVE WISDOM.


    YOU HAVE A SPACE ON THIS BLOG FOR 2018..I AWAIT ALL YOUR TESTIMONIES🤗🤗🤗








    
                                                               

Comments

  1. Hallelujah...wow
    I receive my babies
    I receive my work permit
    I receive my blessed union
    I receive favour in this land
    I receive financial breakthrough
    I receive wisdom
    I'm blessed with my family because this is our year of rest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jesus, for giving me and my family rest this year 2018.Thank you Lord for your peace ,protection ,provision,favour,financial breakthrough, divine connection, marriage breakthrough, uplifting, abundance, opening of womb, success in every ramifications,wisdom,working permit and divine Favour for me and my family. This is my year of rest.Halleluyah.Lord l give you all the praise.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Jesus for it is my year of REST. I receive rest from delay, stagnation, poverty etc. May the good Lord bless you SwagP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jesus for giving me Rest on every side this year 2018. Swag P God bless you for making yourself available to this great God we serve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I receive my US visa.
    I receive my healthy bouncing baby boy dis year.
    I receive my financial breakthrough.
    I receive good health.
    I receive moving into my house.

    All this I receive for me and my house hold in Jesus Name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jesus ....I declare rest in Every aspect of my life in Jesus name ...Amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recieved REST on all sides for myself and my household in Jesus name.Amenn.Thank you Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jesus for your word, truly this is my year of rest, fulfilment and peace from every border

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Jesus for your word, truly this is my year of rest, fulfilment and peace from every border

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank U Jesus for its my Year of Rest

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Lord for restoration in my life. Rest from fruitlessness and stagnation. I receive favour thid season to enter into my REST Amen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Jesus cos is indeed my year of Rest.
    I receive my Babies, I receive wisdom, I receive financial Breakthrough, I receive open doors, I receive promotion in Jesus name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I receive rest in all forms of spiritual stagnation. I receive health, wisdom and Knowledge in Jesus Name I pray. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  13. I receive rest in all forms of spiritual stagnation. I receive health, wisdom and Knowledge in Jesus Name I pray. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hallelujah I receive my babies, rest in marriage, health, financial breakthrough, wisdom, strength in Jesus mighty name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amen!!!!. I receive rest on all sides,
    Rest in conception and childbirth,
    Rest in a UN Job
    Rest in our finances
    Rest in Hubbys new business
    Rest in our own home in lagos
    Rest in mouth watering testimonies
    Rest for all Swag sisters worldwide
    Rest in Benue and Rivers state
    Rest in all northern states
    Rest in Aso rock
    Rest in Nigeria
    Rest in the world
    REST, REST, REST IN JESUS NAME
    AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!

    SWAG SUE

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amen. I will rest all sides dis year 2018 in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  17. I receive my Promotion
    I receive my marriage
    I receive my twins(boy and girl)
    I receive power to succeed and make wealth
    I receive supernatural blessings
    I receive power to do exceedingly great
    I receive every good and perfect gift for my life
    I receive REST on every side for me and my family members and Nigeria as a Nation.
    Rest, Rest, Rest, Rest in Jesus name. Amen 🙏🏾

    ReplyDelete
  18. I recieve rest round a out in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  19. through prayer we can all achieve whatever we set our mind too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW