WHAT GOD IS SAYING TO US IN THE YEAR 2019 AS A FAMILY !!!!!!!



ITS 2019 HAPPY NEW YEAR SWAGZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                 

              I SHALL FLOURISH …… psalm 92:12-13,

oh my Jesus ,what more can we all ask of SWAG. I have waited since the beginning of the year to hear what God is telling us all in this year 2019. My dears its very important one must wait to hear God so we don't miss it. Firstly i want to really thank God for 2018 , He told us it was our year of Rest in 2018 and indeed ,God showed  up on that.
God, Honoured us in every area of our lives and we cant deny that fact , from marriages to babies born in the ministry, jobs etc . We must thank Jesus for all proofs on this ground.

Now this year 2019, God is saying its our year to FLOURISH , do you know what that means? God is simply saying, every thing we touch will yield result. God is saying all our desires will be met. God is saying nothing will say No to us in 2019.Look at this scripture Ezekiel 47:12 find Light ,that's what God is saying,  . . .Ezekiel 17: 22-24, God is going to make everything about us FLOURISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... Thank You Jesusssssss


Swags, being alive to witness this theme for the year 2019 is the greatest testimony ever. I don't know what you want to FLOURISH in but your wombs shall flourish, your jobs shall flourish, your husband shall flourish, your wife shall flourish, your finances shall flourish etc but most importantly your spiritual life shall Flourish.

Guess what ? Just heard God say, That because He shall make you FLOURISH in 2019, your families shall FLOURISH with you ....shout Hallelujah. 

       WELCOME TO THIS FLOURISH YEAR  2019. A YEAR YOU WILL NEVER SEE DRYNESS ,YOU WILL BE FLOURISHING ALL ALONG TO DECEMBER 31ST 2019 AND BEYOND.














                                                   GOD BLESS YOU ALLLLLL .

THIS YEAR 2019 ,THERE WILL BE ONLY 1ST AND LAST TOUR MEANING WE WILL BE HAVING JUST TWO TOURS FOR THE YEAR IN 2019...AS THE SPIRIT HAS INSTRUCTED.
I MUST OBEY AND YOU MUST AGREE LOL !!!!!!!

DATES FOR FIRST TOUR:
1.LAGOS …………………. MAY 5TH
2. JOS...……………………..MAY 11TH
3. BENUE...………………….MAY 12TH
4. PORT...…………………..MAY 18TH
5. KADUNNA...……………..MAY 25TH
6. BENIN...…………………..JUNE 8TH
7. ILLORIN...……………….JUNE 22ND
8. ABUJA …………………..JUNE 29TH.


THIS YEAR 2019 WILL BE A YEAR SWAG SISTAS AND FAMILY HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE …..ALL TESTIMONIES RETURNS BACK TO BLOG, AND BE FAITHFUL READING THEM FOR SHE OR HE WHO READS AND CONNECTS WILL ALSO BE CELEBRATED.
GOD BLESS YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
PEACE ,JOY AND LOVE.



                                                                    DECLARE :
                       I SWAGP SHALL FLOURISH LIKE THE CEDARS IN LEBANON IN 2019.

Comments

  1. I shall flourish ..thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Blessing Onyinye Okoro shall flourish like the cedars of Lebanon in Jesus name.. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Declare that I Valerie Fijo shall flourish like the cedars in lebanon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes o, it's indeed my year to flourish and I swag adaa will flourish like the cedars in Lebanon . Hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I peace chukwuemeka shall flourish like a ceda of Lebanon Amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I shall florish in 2019 according to your words in Psalm 92:12 through JESUS Christ name Amen. God bless SwagP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I shall flourish all around in life, health, business, marr

    ReplyDelete

  8. I shall flourish all around in life, health, business, marriage, academically, my spiritual life flourish even genuine members of my family will flourish in the mighty name of jesus amen. Thank you Jesus for answers prayers

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Iretidayo ,i decree and declear that I shall FLOURISH in the name of Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  10. PLATINUM BLUE-SAPPHIRE LTD SHALL FLOURISH,SHALL BE ANNOUNCED FOR GREATNESS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  11. I and my household shall flourish this year 2019 and beyond in Jesus name Amen. Thank you Jesus!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Tedi shall flourish like the cedars of Lebanon this 2019. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  13. You cannot lie to me, Lion of Judah You cannot lie me. I MUST FLOURISH!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Nneka shall flourish in 2019

    ReplyDelete
  15. I Sha flourish in every arear of my life. 2019 as already started with testimonies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I taiwo shall flourish In Jesus name. Thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  17. I shall flourish in every area of my life

    ReplyDelete
  18. I Agatha Ebubedike and my house hold shall flourish, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I and my family shall flourish.... Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I shall flourish like the cedars of Lebanon... in 2019 and beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I SWAG BUNMI shall greatly flourish this year 2019. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  22. I Victoria Clement-Igyu shall flourish in 2019

    ReplyDelete
  23. I Olajide jennifer shall flourish like the cedars of Lebanon amen

    ReplyDelete
  24. I shall flourish in Jesus name.Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA