GODS REPORT IS JUST THE BEST....SHE WAS SAVED WITH AMAZING GRACE..............

Praise God for what he has done for my friend. My name is SWAG DINMA, some days back was really scary for me and her family we thought we had lost her, in confusion my spirit moved me fast to tell Swag P to pray for my friend who had just been operated on because at that moment swag p you flashed my face hmmmm and i know your God never fails you.my friend had brain surgery to remove brain tumor. I was scared because not only was it a major surgery, but it was done here in Abuja, Nigeria. She was unconscious for  couple of days like she went into Coma and God sob sob sob, I had to tell Swag P to pray for her. She said it is done speedily and settled that shes just sleeping and will be awake soon am like didn't swag p hear shes in coma which sleeping and she said Dinma your friend will wake up and she doesn't care how many days shes been sleeping and immediately i noticed swag  didn't want to use the name Coma so i took faith and said ok my friend is sleeping and will soon wake and talk to every one,Swag p you repeated  IT IS DONE and this gonna be on the blog because as we type shes getting ready to wake hahahah sounded funny but indeed it happened .To the glory of God, my friend is conscious now and even talking after days of not even  shaking, the fear was too much wow,God answers to what ever we declare on earth and refuse on earth i was so amaze because it was instant . She will soon be discharged from the hospital. We are so happy.swag p you Blessed..... Praise God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW