THIS IS SO AMAZING FOR ME.....GOD SEPERATED ME FROM THE CROWD

SWAG HAWA:Thank You Swag P for praying with me, I have been a Consultant with my Organization for over a year now, and I started to feel bad because am yet to be confirmed a staff.its one year past and people who just come are being promoted this has really been eating me up,when i couldn't take it any more and needed someone to pray with me, my spirit move me to tell you swag p,hmmm it took me almost a month to be able to tell you due to the fact am a Muslim and didn't know were to start from,i understood its the devil putting all this fear in me,so another spirit kept saying we serve same God,call swag p like tormenting me to call you ...so she swag p will join her faith with you on this Delay that is passing you by like this,and my organization had just posted a vacancy which can make me a proper staff but my fear 400 people have applied for it,to cut my testimony short i called on swag p and she gave me an appointment so we met...swag p God bless you just talking with you had lifted a burden off me,you made me realize how great i am,how no matter the competition am a swag and have been Saved With Amazing Grace ,i was to happy,swag p i remember you were about living for Benin love feast and you said my request wont go void if they like let them be one million people wanting this  position you don't care i will be the one for the job,and you said lets pray but its Jesus you will use to End the prayer so i must shout Amen hahahaha i laughed so loud and we prayed and agreed together and i said Amennnn,and you said if your God be the God of no partial and He helps all,even though am Muslim,that i will go for this interview and i will be selected,confirmed a staff and promoted,wow i felt so happy like God its settled for me finally,Every Delay has been broken, one year and no one is noticing me ,but after the prayer it was left for God not man.For my God has noticed me yepieee here it is I had the interview last week and Yes i got the job over 400 people as God declared to me through you Swag p ,am now a full staff no more a consultant after one year of delay making people staffs that don't have my qualification but God proved to me indeed no man owns promotion but Him... am a Swag Sista and glad to be one...Swag p for all your genuine concern and your time i say may God bless you and uplift your ministry,for through you,God wiped away my tears of worry bless you swag p....and finally i say God thank You and all i can explain to people is IT CAN ONLY BE GOD........................swag ps new pin 25b00b63


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA