SAVED WITH AMAZING GRACE !!!!!!! ....DIS CAN ONLY BE GOD.

Swag P ooooooooo the way i battled that night prayers ehn it was so clear that i had fought a god fight so no body can make me cry oh in 2016. I have serve in this ministry without stopping,I go early to clean and serve people all the time and i have never given up. In this ministry God made me a producer in nollywood and i know God had greater ways to show me how muchπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ I can't stop crying for joy My God is not a robber he just saved my mother from untimely death . Oh mamaaaa this God is tooooooo Goood .She was on her way out so she was pressed to use the toilet, she hurriedly went and afterwards she was feeling dizzy so she decided to quickly eat something before heading out so she won't faint for road, she went to kitchen, brought out stew to warm and  her phone rang.She went to the parlout to pick it up and as she was on d phone she was sooo pressed again as though if she no go toilet she will poo on her body and at the same time the stew was burning so she ended the call and as she was rushing to the toilet something told her to quickly put down the stew before toilet and she went back to the kitchen and did that immediately she enter kitchen. Then she heard a loud sound of something falling and she headed to her room to use toilet and later check what fell, and immediately she got to the toilet the decking was what fell down and smashed the toilet seat. Swag sistas please help me see this well and is this not enough for me to snap different pictures of Joy. What if i have not battled out our enemies and dedicated my life to the ministry,you people wont understand...if my mum had entered that toilet and sat on the sit and the decking had fall on her enemies head,the force which broke the whole toilet ,what will i be saying now. God has told us its our year of Honor and theres no way i will be mourning. I have come to give only JESUS the praise and Thank My Father for saving my mum and making me dance instead of cry . Swag sistas take no bc for joke ,for everyone is saving us from one thing or the other. God bless you swagP and finally.
......THANK YOU LORD.
My name is Jessica Obasi(Lagos)
DECKING FELL FROM THERE

TOILET SMASHED TO PIECES



GLOURIOUS MUM

MY JOY HAS NO BOUNDS




WHEN I GOT THIS TESTIMONY I BECAME SO SPEECHLESS AND AM STILL SPEECHLESS.
WHAT WAS THE devilΓΉ THINKING...TO DISGRACE THE GOD I SERVE WHO HAVE SAID ITS OUR YEAR OF HONOR HUH....
devil you MUST BE VERY STUPID.
THATS ALL I CAN SAY WHILE I KEEP THANKING MY GOD.
LETS BC THIS TESTIMONY FOR INDEED OUR GOD IS GOOD.



SWAGPZ PIN : 7AFE87DC


Comments

  1. Awesome baba. Thank God for the life of your mum. He is indeed not asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome baba. Thank God for the life of your mum. He is indeed not asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow!speechless! Thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our Excellent is your name oh Lord. Our God that never sleeps or slumbers. All the glory be ascribed to your holy name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow!speechless! Thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Our God is good. Devil haas failed. Long life shall be the portion of you and your household. God please protect I and my household from evil.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This God too much o, y shld I leave him, for who na? Baba I thank you for saving the life of our mum, blessed be Your Name.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Jesus for never putting those who trust you into shame!

    ReplyDelete
  9. God never fails his people. I thankGod for your mama. Awesome God

    ReplyDelete
  10. Faithful God! I bless your holy name baba, take all the glory

    ReplyDelete
  11. God you are great oh. None be like you. WOW you did it Lord. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. God you re awesome... Thank you saving mama.. Glorious God

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank u Jesussss... Father we praise ur holy name.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chaiiii dis God is jus too much.

    ReplyDelete
  15. GOD is great. I give him all the glory. Death wil never come near us and my loved once till our full ripe old age IJN Amen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome God!!! He never fails....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Jesus for ur mum and may the Lord be praise

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hmmmm thank you Jesus. Faithful God. I must testify

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hmmmm thank you Jesus. Faithful God. I must testify

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is marvellous! Lord you are great. I rejoice with you my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This testimony got me speechless..Indeed we serve a faithful God.

    ReplyDelete
  22. There shall be no loss of any kind and our joy must be complete us our voices must be heard

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank God for his mercies,hes forever faithful

    ReplyDelete
  24. When I saw the smashed toilet pix on swagPs dp, I was like which one be this again????? Chaii indeed our God is good. Happy for you swag sister.. Non shall mourn in JESUS NAME. Amen

    Swag Chidera

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh father, you're just too much. You are so awesome.Thank you somuch.I go dey serve you forever more, you be baba.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ameeeen and Ameen sisters, Our God be praised, God bless you Swag P for being a blessing to me and my mum.. As you have joined me in thanking God,Testimonies and celebrations shall not seize from your homes.. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you jesus!
    Thank you Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank You Jesus.. Haaa, I/my family shall not die before my/our time in Jesus name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Na God o, do am for me o, ha! Speechless. Our God has already disgraced every plan of the devil on the head of all SWAGS. Devil u too small. Chai. Msugh u o Tere!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Na God o, do am for me o, ha! Speechless. Our God has already disgraced every plan of the devil on the head of all SWAGS. Devil u too small. Chai. Msugh u o Tere!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Baba you too much, thank you Father for shaming the devil, its truely our year of HONOR

    ReplyDelete
  32. Omg...This can only be God. I am still amazed at this miracle. Wow! Oshe o Jesu. Be thought glorified.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Omg...This can only be God. I am still amazed at this miracle. Wow! Oshe o Jesu. Be thought glorified.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you LORD

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you lord ... You worthy to be praisedπŸ‘πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  36. We serve a living God. He's forever faithful even in our unfaithfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Awesome God u r. . May ur name b praised. . Thank you for deliverance. .

    ReplyDelete
  38. Saving Lord I bless you ooooo. Thank you Jesus. I rejoice with you and your mum. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Halleluyah!!!!!!God is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. My God is not a Robber oo. He's always there for His own. I thank God for saving your mom. What a great testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank God for his divine protection. Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Awesome God!you are always on time may ur name be praised.

    ReplyDelete
  43. God of open wonders I knee to say thank u God

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oh my Jesus, thank u lord becos dis can only be u
    Oh lord

    ReplyDelete
  45. God is so good . Lord keep all our mothers safe l connect for the safety of all our mums

    ReplyDelete
  46. God is so good . Lord keep all our mothers safe l connect for the safety of all our mums

    ReplyDelete
  47. Devil u are Indeed stupid .....this is our year of honour ...not our year of morning and crying ...we are victorious ....thank u Jesus ....thank God for our mamas live swag sister ...indeed our God is faithful ...my generation sha praise ur name ....

    ReplyDelete
  48. Waooo, this God is too great. Praaaaise Jesus for Divine protection

    ReplyDelete
  49. Our God is always faithful. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Faithful God , thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thank you Jesus for saving mummy's life, hallelujah! May the good lord continue to protect and watch over his own from harm in Jesus name! Ameen!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Am speechless myself.this God is soooooooooo great

    ReplyDelete
  53. Supernatural, God had scattered devil's enterprise. Thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  54. Supernatural, God had scattered devil's enterprise. Thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  55. Wow, thank you faithful father. God is good. Thank u Jesus..

    ReplyDelete
  56. Our God is always Faithful!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Kai God is wonderful he is worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Kai God is wonderful he is worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I join u and your family and swag ministry to rejoice and thank God for the life of your mother. We will always be late for tragedy. Glory to you oh God

    ReplyDelete
  60. Nothing missing,nothing broken. God has kept n preserved her. Thank Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  61. God of all possibilities.... The God that doesn't come late at all... We give u praise!

    ReplyDelete
  62. To God alone be all the glory, praise and adoration forever. Thank you master Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Hallelujahhhh the devil is a pier,i rejoice with you my dear sister. Glory be to GOD

    ReplyDelete
  64. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW