VICTORY HAS BEEN WON.....FINALLY

My name is Mary{ibadan} am 36years old and God has intervene. my dad got married to my mum as the last wife at a very tender age  even before my mother  started her menses.  My step mother  who was an older  wife would maltreat and use my mother like 9/11 spanner until my mother  was favoured by my father.  So eventually  we were born and my step mother left my father  long before  most of us were born.  But my step mother  held on to the grudge blaming  my mother for her leaving and her not bearing a son for my father. Anyway my step mother  kept taunting  me and abusing me and my sisters,  abusing my mother.  For many years her senior daughter has suspected her of witchcraft but we would  not take it seriously.  Until  2years ago the guy I was seeing who I was courting  was dragged away from my arms in a dream,  and I kept saying  grandma leave my husband  alone,  of which we call my step mother  granny.  So after she pulled me and took him away,  he called off the relationship  the next morning. Early last year when I went for a 3days prayer program in Alabama with my elder sister,  my step mother  kept discouraging us but she followed us to the 2nd day prayer session  and when the men of God started praying for me concerning my marriage,  hmm swag sisters my step mother  came  to stand behind me to counter the prayers,  I just didnt understand and that has been how she counters our request.  Now recently  during the period swag p asked us to write our 5 prayer request and raise it to praise God every night....on the 2nd night,  my step mother came to my house in the dream and was heading  to my pillow  where I kept  my prayer  request,  I kept struggling  to move while singing"Holy Ghost fire fall on me" she just kept looking  at me and I woke up.  On the 3rd night she appeared  again  but looking  like a roasted demon and not as powerful.  Now fast forward  to when we started  the 120 prayer  points,  I combined  with other fasting and prayers and during  that time  Precisely  on June 10th I attended  a friend's wedding  and I wore this pearl necklace that my step mother  gave me like almost 6years ago,  but the pearl shattered at the wedding while  I was adjusting my dress and when I wanted to pick them the Holy Spirit  ordered  me to leave them as I had been liberated from every monitoring  spirit.  Glory to God.  Fast forward to the A-z prayer point,  I combined  with fasting  and on Saturday  June 18th I called my elder  sister and told her I would confront my step mother  and just yesterday  my step mother  sent her a text confessing  that she is the one blocking men from coming to us thats why we are still single oh and was giving my sister  an instruction on how to prevent the evil birds that disrupt her prayers every night.  So my sister called her this morning  and confronted her on the phone and immediately  my step mother stormed to my father's  house called some people including  my mother and brother that I and my sister  have accused her.  I called my brother and they put the phone on speaker, Swag sistas i was too bold because i know ,her End has come and I asked her, granny where is my husband  with Authority that i have gotten fro all the midnite prayers we just finished and also were is my children?  Then she got furious  and starting  talking and confessing and ranting and walking  on the streets saying things....Instant madness has taking place. The victory  is won great things are here. Swag sistas, this ministry for you to break out you must fight yourself as God uses SwagP to lead us to do that. I never take any bc for granted or miss celebrating peoples testimony and after so many years, I and my sisters ,inshort my family have been liberated from our step mum. Tears cant stop rolling for we know our Marital destiny has been settled...My family breakthrough has been restored. swagP. chaiiii i fought to hard at midnite and i knew God has to answer. God bless you so much and finally ...............JESUS YOU DID THIS FOR I AND MY FAMILY.
THANK YOU JESUS...........................
The stupid pearls ........................over 6years with me couldn't throw it away until God did it His way.





ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS TESTIMONY HAS GIVEN US ANOTHER MOMENT TO FIGHT HOUSE HOLD WICKEDNESS AND GET READY WE BEGIN TONIGHT AND IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF AND EVEN YOUR FAMILY ALSO FRIENDS DONT MISS OUT OF THIS JOURNEY, SHEA UNA SEE WETIN I DE TELL UNA, SOME OF UNA GO SAY SWAG P I DON DE PRAY PRAY NO TESTIMONY, LISTEN THE BIBLE SAYS UNTIL THE ROOT IS CUT OFF YOU SHALL SEE NO RESULT, UNTIL YOU CUT THEM OFF YOU WILL KEEP PRAYING TO THE AIR OH, EVEN VASTI HAD TO BE CUT OF FOR ESTHER TO ENTER.
SLEEPLESS NIGHT TO MAKE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THIS NOR LET AM WASTE BECAUSE AFTER THIS 20 PRAYER POINTS FOR 5 NIGHTS I AM FACING MY SELF FOR THE SECOND TOUR.

AND ALL OFF YOU SLEEPING AND PRAYING BECARE OH YOU DONT FIGHT WORE JUST LYING ON THE GROUND OH.....GET UP AND BOX

ALL I AM AFTER IS YOUR HAPPINESS,YOUR TESTIMONY.....LEAVE SLEEP ALONEEEEEEEEE

SWAGPZ PIN :7AFE87DC






Comments

  1. Thank you Jesus... Awesome God you keep showing us that You are great receive all the praise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glory to God.Thank u jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glory to God.Thank u jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is wonderful. liberation all the way...

    ReplyDelete
  5. God is worthy to be praise. My voice shall be heard oh..I'm next in line for great testimonies. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. God is worthy to be praise. My voice shall be heard oh..I'm next in line for great testimonies. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooooooooow, thank you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! Praise the lord!!! The God who did this has done mine in Jesus name Amen !!! Household enemies are dead, strange woman in my father,s house is dead in Jesus name!!! Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hallelujah!!! thank you Jesus I key myself and family into this deliverance. Thank you mighty man in battle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my God, thank you somuch. Thank you sweet Jesus for proving yourself mighty in our lives. You are wonderful.I have fight that because you did it for a sister, my own testimony is so sure. I will testify in Jesus Mighty Name.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praise God, Baba God I give you all the glory. Am really happy for you sis. I key and connect to this testimony for my step mother to confess as well in Jesus name AMEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praise God, the battle has been won.. devil has failed.. Jesus is still on the throne.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Jesus for this wonderful testimony, Lord expose every household enemies and their instruments in our lives in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Jesus for this wonderful testimony, Lord expose every household enemies and their instruments in our lives in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Praise God, the battle has been won.. devil has failed.. Jesus is still on the throne.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Jesus for this wonderful testimony, Lord expose every household enemies and their instruments in our lives in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a God! HE is bigger than anything, anyone any power.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank u lord for victory, ahhhh we shall all overcome household wickedness in jesus name.... God of again and Again has done it

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank u lord for victory, ahhhh we shall all overcome household wickedness in jesus name.... God of again and Again has done it

    ReplyDelete
  20. maryYyyyyy! God is faithful. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  21. God is awesom.. All. My household enemies will confess in Jesus name.. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  22. God is awesom.. All. My household enemies will confess in Jesus name.. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  23. praise Jehovah Lord instantaneous congratulations dear.

    ReplyDelete
  24. God. Is here present. May His grace be on us forever.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Glory to God for this great family deliverance.

    ReplyDelete
  26. All gods bow to d supremacy of Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am so amazed by this testimony.God is so great.I tap into this deliverance in the name of Jesus.Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you Jesus for this might victory , the batter has been won praise God , I key into this testimony any evil in my family house expose in Jesus name .aamen

    ReplyDelete
  29. Choi.. u alone is worthy to be praised. . Thank you Jesus for this testimony. . Congratulations for ur Liberation swag..

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats sis,dt same God dt did dis 4 u,wil liberate i and my family ijn,amen

    ReplyDelete
  31. Glorious GOD.. Congrats swag sister. That same GOD that did it for you will surely do it for me.. Happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank u Jesus for lebrating this family

    ReplyDelete
  33. Our God is great and worthy to be praised. I celebrate your victory with you sister and I believe that I would testify soon. To God be the glory. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow wow wow. I am too certain that its out time for settlement... to God be the glory.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Glory be to God Almighty. Praise the Lord.!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Glory be to God Almighty. Praise the Lord.!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ooh my God. I claim this testimony. It shall be so for me and my family in Jesus name.Amen

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you lord .the lord has set your family free now and forever more

    ReplyDelete
  39. God pass them. thank u Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thank you Jesus. Let Go and Let God

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank you Jesus. U r free indeed, glory to God

    ReplyDelete
  42. I rejoice with you my name sake, and I key into this testimony that I am free from every stagnation in my life, 2016 can never pass me by marital wise in Jesus' name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Amen oooooo......Thank u Jesus ....indeed God is Faithful ooooo....I tap into this testimony ...every household enemy be destroyed in Jesus name .....Amen

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hewohooooooo Jesus the Lion of the tribe of Judah. I key into this testimony that this week every barrier every force holding my settlement must give way and die In Jesus Name

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thank you Jesus for this victory! The lord has crushed every household enemy and wickedness holding us back in our destiny in Jesus name! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Glory be to God who has given us victory. I am marching forward, no turning back.. Those wicked ones must be put to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  47. God is good, still waiting for my testimony oooooo, I know my God will do it for me soon.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Wao!!! God is God now and alwaz. I key into dis testimony and declare that my dad will get well spiritually and my step mum will confess and die mysteriously after dis 5nites of prayers in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  49. Awesome God. Suffer not a witch to leave. Hahaha our God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Awesome God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Victory at last, glory to God! U are forever liberated in Jesus name. Victory!!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Blood of Jeesus! Oh my sweet Jesus, you are too great. Congratulations my sister Mary. God's redemption is final! He is the God who answers by fire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. All the glory belongs to God for the things He has done.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Halleujah, Mighty Man in battle, Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Ocean divider expose every house hold witchcraft and every friendly enemies.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Tank you Jesus. I connect to this testimony in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  56. Thank you lord, you alone did it, blessed be your Holy name amen.

    ReplyDelete
  57. May God continue to destroy any evil hands holding us from getting married and having our desired children. Thanks be to God creator of heaven and earth. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  58. May God continue to destroy any evil hands holding us from getting married and having our desired children. Thanks be to God creator of heaven and earth. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  59. I connect with this testimony for myself and siblings. Every wretched or evil hands holding our marriage from coming forth is destroyed with fire in Jesus name I pray. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  60. I connect with this testimony for myself and siblings. Every wretched or evil hands holding our marriage from coming forth is destroyed with fire in Jesus name I pray. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  61. I connect to this and I declare that I'm delivered too from every evik forces in the name of Jesus..

    ReplyDelete
  62. Thank u Jesus for liberation foe dey shall gather in one way and scatter in 7ways. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  63. Almighty God I thank You for this gre at deliverance of your daughter..Because this testimony is a pointer that there is no power greater than You Jehovah ....It is my set time glory ..Congrats Swag Mary

    ReplyDelete
  64. Wow! Congratulations sister! Thank you Lord for victory at last

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hallelujah! The mighty man in battle I give u praise

    ReplyDelete
  66. I give GOD all the glory. I use this testimony as a point of contact for GOD to disgrace the enemy of my family and they wil run mad IJN Amen

    ReplyDelete
  67. God is forever faithful,God thank for victory,Osawese

    ReplyDelete
  68. Thank you Jesus for this testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Almighty and ever living God.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Thank you Jesus. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  71. God is great. Thank you Jesus all Glory be to your holy name forever and ever Amen. Awesome God

    ReplyDelete
  72. I celebrate with u o swag sis. Congrats ur marriage is sure soon.

    ReplyDelete
  73. I celebrate with u o swag sis. Congrats ur marriage is sure soon.

    ReplyDelete
  74. So happy for you swag sister. God has given u victory. Every household enemy is dead and buried. AMEN!!

    ReplyDelete
  75. So happy for you swag sister. God has given u victory. Every household enemy is dead and buried. AMEN!!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Believing God to fight the strong man in my family which I know with this prayers The battle is won. Congrats sis. Manifestation all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  77. To GOD be the Glory I receive my deliverance from every Household enemies in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  78. To GOD be the Glory I receive my deliverance from every Household enemies in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  79. Praise God! I'm free from household wickedness in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  80. Haba FATHER thank you for this wonderful deliverance, so shall every house hold wickedness around my life perish in the mighty name of JESUS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW