INDEED HE ROLLED AWAY THE STONE......OMG

Swagp ooooo.... My God is not a robber,He will always do what he said he will do...
Remember I lost my job may last year and lost my car September same last year through a terrible experience from robbers at gunpoint but that didn't weigh me down and to think we had just finished a tour....infact I became happier and closer to God also understood his plans for me and you told me to watch Gods plan hmmmmmm...
In one of our night prayers you asked us to pray with our international passports,CV,certificates etc..and that period we had applied for visa and I have been submitting cvs..the visa thing didn't work out but guess it was God who was at work because the period I was suppose to be out of the country was the period I was called for an interview just some weeks ago....i told you about the interview and you said"its settled" after two weeks I was called to forward three of my referees contacts I told you and you said "come to the next tour with your employment letter" to cut the long story short I was sent a mail yesterday from the same company to resume work on 18th of this month..... Indeed when God restores its seven times better.... Sistas believe and have faith then leave it to God he can never fail... He wont ever rob you . I took upon my self to be part of the committee in kaduna working for God and without no Job still being a part of the planning and Indeed today God has rolled away the stone and given me an International Ngo Job and in few months of working ,i will sure buy a bigger better car... SwagP,may God bless you and yes i am coming with my Employment letter to the last tour. My name is Swag Jummai (Kadunna)Praiseeeeeeeee God...❤


Write down the place you want to see your self work in this year 2017 on a paper after the mystery of the salt by 12am..sprinkle on that paper.. Now look for any cooperate trouser and fix it in...Leave it there...
Now Watch My God....
Don't Joke with any mystery on this ground,you have friends/Family looking for a Job tell them to do the mystery tonight...
I await your Testimony.

      YOU WILL NEVER ENTER 2018 JOBLESS.

Comments

  1. Congrats sis.......Am next in line in Jesus name,Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed God will always be faithful.... My sisters no matter how little just do all you can for God because he sees,hears and listens... And he will always perfect all that concerns us in a mighty way...thank you all for your prayers. ... He will do it for you too,o yes youuuuuuu....Soooooo happy����

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jehovah Overdo.. U doeth and saith what no man can ever do or say. Thank you for this job miracle. I key into this testimony as am next in line to testify to the glory of your name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sis, I tap into your testimony. Our God is indeed a big God.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallelujah to God. I receive this type of testimony for me and my husband in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats jummy our God is definitely big!!!!!!!! thank you jesus

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Dear. The Lord is good. Thank you Jesus for our sister.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Dear. The Lord is good. Thank you Jesus for our sister.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hallelujah. Congratulations swag Jummai

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen. I receive my miracle job in the name of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats dear,with God all things are possible.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Dearie. Remain blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations dear. I celebrate God's goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations sis. I'm next in line for this kind of testimony IJN,amen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats sis. God is in deed great!!! Will soon testify.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats girl. Thank you Jesus for you honored your word. Lord we are greatful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA