THE SIEGE IS BROKEN.....................................................................................FINALLY


I am Swag Vivien. Benue State SWAG PA.
Tears of joy well up in my heart as I write this testimony, I have thought of how I will share this testimony, but now that it is here, words fail me. I want to thank God almighty, the wondrous father and king of kings, the one who opens a door no man can shut, the one who settles everyone and the GOD WHO ROLLED AWAY THE STONE.
Swag family here is my story, it is indeed a story of a family under siege, a family that looks blessed and beautiful on the outside yet on a deeper look, all was not well. I joined the Swag family in 2014 when SWAG ministry was established in Benue State, I have served God, believe me I have.  Whenever there was a SWAG tour, my parents declared me Gods property and released me fully to the service of God. I spent days and nights attending to God servant’s needs, I cried because of her (when she starts her tough love), I cooked for her personally as i did others in my home, I sat beside her from Benue to Ogoja when God called dear mama. I used to go back into the hotel room she lodged after check out and lie where she laid to contact the anointing. I need not tell you the mysteries or night prayers I participated in her room (they were many…una know Swag P naaa, no spiritual slumber with her,prays all night ).
All of these, yet no testimony, ha! Swag P counselled, scolded and prayed with me and for me for a breakthrough in my family, precisely a marital breakthrough because she said it was deeper than i thought but unless its not God who sent her,marriage must happen. Swag sistas, I am the second of three daughters to my parents, we are all in our 30’s, no marriage,like my parents have never experience any on married amongst their children. One cannot meet my family and not love us, so what was the problem? It got to a point, elders form my mother’s maiden home had series of discussions traditionally with elders from my father’s home about why my sisters and I are not married or in a serious relationship, it was dramatic (with all the talk of traditional limitations) and it felt like a movie, yet it happened.
It got to a point SWAG P told me she will not see my parents faces again till one of us is getting married(So she did since 2015 last tour). There were talks, rumours, gossip, mockery and laughter at my parents and at us, but that did not weigh us down, we held fast to God, we knew it would still happen for us, we knew even when God is late, He is still on time, the prayers, messages, testimonies, the sisters support and SWAGP’s tough love kept me encouraged and hopeful. And I expected a great man no less.
Then came my God is big tour (its my turn)and the rolling away of the stone, and indeed God did it, He rolled away the stone, I had recently started a relationship and after the tour, we got serious with marriage talks (by the way, he attended two Swag tours and watched me dance with the veil in the last tour) immediately after he saw me danced with that veil, Swag Sistas as I write, we have done the official Introduction, we are attending our marriage course as i type, and traditional marriage and white wedding scheduled for december/early next year. When I was asked why I love him? I said, he first loved me, God sent him to me, he obeyed and found me and he loves me JUST AS GOD LOVES THE CHURCH. My mum keeps telling us how she and my dad are so happy because it is men who know God, who are gooooooooood looking and of our age range that have come for our hands in marriage (wait!, did I say men and hands? Well, my younger sister Doofan will tell her own story herself soon(over night speed). I am here to dedicate this victory to God who broke the siege and made a way where there was no way for my family.
Everytime SwagP was about to leave she will say keep working for God ,HE  doesn't rob and swag sistas i never for one day gave up on God on this ground,as a PA i was so dedicated with my all...
And so sisters, for everyone with faith and trust in God who has served and is serving God on the SWAG vineyard, God will show up for you, He will be on time for you and open doors beyond your expectations. God is not a robber, He will satisfy you with good things, He will heal that pain no one sees, and he will restore that issue you are too embarrassed to talk about In Jesus name. Henceforth we shall break through on all sides and have joy everlasting in Jesus name. Sisters I urge us all to serve serve serve cheerfully and sacrificially, Swag p taught us that only those who serve are honoured, give your all to God and He will keep giving you a good measure… hold fast to God alone, just forget the world and bury yourself in God’s word, service and positive swag friends to encourage you, My Swag Benue family and committee have been awesome. I love you girls.
All glory and praise to him alone the God of SWAG who through His vessel SWAG P keeps pushing us in the right direction spiritually. So this is part one of the testimony of my families breakthrough on all sides. SwagP yes family i will never hear Vivian you are the only PA remaining who is not married,them swear for you omg(Swag Sistas i heard this every tour o)Stay tuned…Praise the Lord.





                     
        THE VEIL PROPHETIC DANCE THAT BROKE THE MARITAL SIEGE,WAS THE LAST TO DANCE.
I HAVE SERVED GOD SINCE 2014 ON THIS GROUND AND DIDN'T GIVE UP SERVING AND HE CAME THROUGH 2017 IN A BIG WAY.


                          Few pictures sorry not to clear...phone pictures of the Introduction Day.






BECAME A SWAG BROTHER IMMEDIATELY AND LOOKS FORWARD TO THE NEXT...
FINALLY SETTLED..........






SWAGP :I AM SPEECHLESS,TOO EXCITED VIVIAN YOU FINALLY HMMMM,I WOULD HAVE BEEN SHOCKED IF GOD DIDNT ANSWER YOU IN 2017.
LET ME JUST GO STRAIGHT TO THE INSTRUCTION...ONE ONE THING I WILL SAY TO THOSE WHO THINK GOD IS DEAF ON THIS GROUND,AND YOU WASTING YOUR TIME AND RESOURCES PLANNING HIS WORK,YOU LIE FOR HE IS SO ALIVE LOOKING FOR THOSE WHO WILL KEEP DOING HIS WORK AND BELIEVE.....
YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN ITS YOUR 7TH DEEP ....BE CAREFUL.


THE INSTRUCTION: 

1.On that mantle(white hankerchief) write that siege that God must End in your life tonight and your family.
2.Set your alarm by 12am we will raise that mantle to God with just one prayer point ,that will last for one hour. 12am-1am.  
3. The prayer point is in Psalm 70:1..,use this prayer point to fight tonight and attach what God is delivering you from or your family.
4. When you are done,get the ribenna which is the blood of Jesus and sprinkle,if you dont have,get water and bless and sprinkle.
5. Then lay the mantle under your belly and sleep.
6. Write down what you will see in your dream and lets talk about it.
7.If you are with family members,make them pray am with you or send them that psalms and instruction but you alone is already a point of contact for them...
8. Make sure you please send in your testimonies what God has done,no vess God.
9. Say a prayer for me too for even i de write my own and tonight i will strangle every oppressors neck.
10. I agree with you all as i will also pray for those raising up their mantles.

BLESS BLESS BLESS
Swag is a ground of mysteries,embrace it and obey...mantle and the blood de bible.

TOMORROW, SWAG SISTAS BE ALERT THE LAST TOUR THEME HMMMMMMM.






Comments

  1. Hmmm faithful father who is like unto thee? Receive the glory, the honour and adoration. Congratulations sis viv !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our God is big!!!!!. Congrats dear. May God who started this good work complete this in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nguseer. God has done great things and we are glad!!! Praise the name of the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed,our God is nt a robber...congratulations swag vivian....I Tessy is next on d line

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats sis..I tap into the testimony

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for swag Vivien. HE is not a man that should lie. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glory be to your name God of divine settlementπŸ’ƒCongrats sis,I tap into this testimony for I and my sistersπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm,our God is indeed a faithful God. Congratulations Sis.I connect to your testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats dear, may the name of the Lord be praised.!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank God!Divine settlement. Congratulations dear, I key into your testimony

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations dear. I'm settled in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations my able PA, I am so happy for u.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know the God of SWAG.P answers prayers. I trust God that I shall testify as well on this platform of God's faithfulness as I trust Godmanchester for a good job after youth service Corp. Congratulations sister for your testimony,my faith has been built the more. God bless your annotating SWAG.P.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know the God of SWAG.P answers prayers. I trust God that I shall testify as well on this platform of God's faithfulness as I trust God for a good job after youth service Corp. Congratulations sister for your testimony,my faith has been built the more. God bless your annotating SWAG.P.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have seen seen the downfall of Satan glory be to God glory be to God, I have seen seen the downfall of Satan glory be to God amenπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ™ŒπŸ’–

    Congrats sis...God will perfect what He has started in your life amen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats sis..i key/tap into this wonderful testimony cos that evil siege of marital delay is broken in my family in Jesus name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Praise God. Congrats sist

    ReplyDelete
  18. My God is not a robber I am next to testify congratulations sister

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW!!! SwagViv- my able PA, I'm so happy for you. Congrats sis. So mine is on the way soon cos you stood in the gape for me too with that Veil dance since I couldn't attend.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Praise God who wipes away the tears of His children and puts a new song in their mouth. You can't do His will and go back empty handed. He is big indeed! Congrats my able PA. It is settled.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Praise God who wipes away the tears of His children and puts a new song in their mouth. You can't do His will and go back empty handed. He is big indeed! Congrats my able PA. It is settled.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats sis,GOD bless the union.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Father may your name alone be praised. Awesome wonder, who is like you Jehovah. Great are you Lord. Congrats girl. Indeed it pays to serve the Lord. We key into this testimony for a lot of young women desirous of life partners. We thank you for we know they are settled.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations girlfriend, I am so blessed to be connected to you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nguseer, I'm beyond happy concerning your testimony, as I have been part of it too. You're so deserving of happiness and God is deserving of every glory. Hallelujah!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA