MY GOD AM STILL IN SHOCK .....WOW GOD YOU SO AMAZING...............

SWAG TSOLA(shelzzy)A prophet not recognised in her home meaning i and swag p live in same home hahahaha,For the past few months i have been having irregular prolonged period,then it stopped coming,after the first week in June I didn't see it in July, and also the first in August meaning I had missed two months. It got me worried,i did scans,tests but nothing seemed wronged even when am sure it isnt normal.I met an Hausa lady who advised some herbal rubbish,i took a dose but my spirit felt so uneasy like ha...,SWAG P stepped into my room that same night,i confessed that I seemed to have wronged God and i felt it so Deep,told her all the rubbish i spent thousands to buy feeling the testimony was taking to long since i have been praying so decided to do my own way hmmm.She said tsola God has forgiven you ,next time if God cant do it let it be left UNDONE and ask me to bring all the rubbish which i did God that night was funny,Swagps Scream alone got me tensed the sight of the things iyama,then she said tsola go and throw it out of the gate evrything not caring the thousands that was spent and i should Watch God men i rannnn with speed oh flung it all away from me, came back and knelt down and she prayed for me, she read a portion of the bible that talked abt salt in water and healing all infertility in women 2kings2:21-22,she prayed over the salt in a glass of water and I drank it,she said watch out in 48hrs, this happened on tuesday night by friday evening yesterday my period came it was too Amazing,i danced and Danced ,and that night Swag p said she heard the Spirit say dont enter her room very unusual,that made her even enter there and later understood the Devil wanted to hold me down,while i will secretly be taken those rubbish or keep me away from testifying since He knew God will use Swagp to save the day and indeed God showed up as she shouted that night Tsola for throwing all this WATCH MY GOD. PRAISE GOD, Swagp God bless you so much i have learnt that prophets should be recongnise in their home ooo and please God works, have seen it happene no man or woman can help change your situations just God,so go throw your own Rubbish away.,all my thanks to God indeed Hes a merciful God,Swag p, love you so much for your concern and its Amazing how God is using you ,God Thank You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA