TRULY ITS MY MONTH OF DIVINE VISITATION................I CANT STOP DANCING OOOO I CANT

My name is SWAG EBBY... God has done it for me.. My friend Swag Obehi told me about Swag P,in march,immediately my spirit clicked..so I kept asking when was she going to come,Swag Obehi said anytime she comes I will let u know,even wanted to come to Abuja..Because I wanted her to hold my hands and things will change in my life and the spirit of God kept telling me she will visit you..I kept asking when..August came and I wrote on my PM its my month of 120 visitations..God was obviously preparing a power force(His vessel) Swap P..to come and visit me and hold my hands..Then I saw in her PM she was coming to Benin August 3rd.. Devil brought a lot of distractions that day but I scaled through..I knew in my spirit this is the day the lord has designed for me to make changes in my life.. Am a plus size model and a designer but I haven't had an endorsement before..though I submit pictures far,near and wide =)) no proper response or no response at all.. I submitted some of my pictures to Ghana in May..there was no response and the agency seemed to me too busy to attend to me because they are huge..but I kept praying and praying..Swap P,s coming to Benin was obviously for my sake..God made it so..She washed my feet..(Breaking of chains and bringing down all strong holds)..That's how I interpreted it..(Hallelujah)...To be honest I was conscious of my feet now that after the feet wash i will do Exploits..and also I knew it was going to break grounds..and i was going to dance..She told us to dance for 3day 12am-1am.. Which I did and i lost weight hahaha one hour dancing,a day after the dance which was August 6th I put her picture on my dp..and it is still there till now.. ..God has done me very very well..August 7th 12:35am,I received an email from the Head in Ghana..apologising that the reply is coming late that he was coming to Nigeria to seal a modelling deal with me so we can start working..Please if u are reading my testimony dance with me..all the years of modelling I haven't had this type of deal..(it is massive)..Praise the lord.../..GOD... 4LIFE......Swag p have heard about miracles but this one is still giving me goose winds hahaha,how playful you are as you ministered to us that day and scolded us in all manner i just kept smiling and loving God more how a beautiful young lady will travel all the way to speak to girls my heart was over joyed and i remember after every one went i was looking at you and you shouted WHAT hahahahahah and i said please when i was coming here i said if i just hold your two hands all will be settled and you said oya come kneel down give me your hands...you said God you have instructed do unto what you child wants and you looked into my eyes and said have washed your feet,make sure you dance for it was settled and done and indeed swag p it is settled and done for me oh how i love you and believe God works in your life.Thank you so much Swag p you are Gods own and finally i give God all the Glory ..........tarararararrarararar*dancing*

Comments

  1. Glory b to God!
    Swag P u indeed a Great lady!
    God's word will never Depart frm u
    #cant stop dancing#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glory to God..... May ur testimony be permanent. And u are beautiful,model in indeed. Swag P.... More unction ma.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA