NOW I KNOW MY CASE IS NOT DIFFERENT …IT CAN ONLY BE GOD........

SWAG LEE: Note this testimony is not mine but due to the fact men don't appear on the blog as a testifier i am representing my friend KAY whose testimony must be shared,he sent these testimony as it is through Email for every one to see what God did for him,after i swag lee introduced him to our own dearest Swag p some months back...below is the exact write up from KAY....

 How do I begin to thank my God for his mercies, kindness, love, care and protection? It was like it was never going to happen. But Swag P said that the month of July will not pass without me testifying to the goodness of God in High Heavens.

YEARS OF ENTRAPMENT …shackled by a spirit of self- liquidation I have worked in an establishment for over Seven years with little or no remuneration or promotion, coupled with the incessant harassment from my Boss (the owner of the company). Just last week there was salary increase on-going in the office, the third time in three years without my name, and every other person had received their letters of increase except for those who are newly employed. When my case was raised before my Chairman by the HR Director, he almost threw the paper back at her face. He vehemently objected to listen. He told the HRD that he will not put his pen to the paper. The HRD came to me and inquired what the matter was between me and the Chairman. She then narrated all that happened and how my name was omitted from the two previous Salary increment under her position as the HRD. Let me not bore you with the gory tale of my Spiritual entrapment.Swag P knows the rest of the detail..

 RESTORATION OF HOPE …I have almost lost it all until I met Swag P I immediately began to experience a total turn around in my life and person both in the way I relate with my friends and colleagues in the office. To cut the story short, immediately I narrated the case to Swag P, she said I should not wallow in self-pity. “The month of July will not pass without them increasing your Salary too that seven years is Gods one day and she invoke confusion in that office for my Sake unless God is a liar which God is not that God told her July” was her exact words. Just yesterday afternoon 29th July almost for the month to End ha,not long after I spoke to Swag P, I received a call from the HR office. When I got there, the handed me a letter and asked me to sign their own copy. At first, I thought it was a Termination Letter or something in that guise. On opening the letter I saw the heading, Confirmation of Salary Increase. Honestly, at first I was confused, suddenly my hand started shaking, not because of the Increase, but the thought of the long history of strife, years of hatred and the previous week of denial. Again I remembered the discussion I had with Swag P the previous day and her words kept reverberating in my mind. It can only be God. “the month of July will not pass without them increasing your salary don't care if its seven years delay it must End in July” Finally I had a salary Increment after seven years. I praise the God of Swag P.I Thank God for the person that led me to you. I bless the day I met you. i  can remember sometimes will attend the swag sistas meeting stand a distant from them like i just came to chill at the park,will be following the prayers,the dance,accepting all prophecies until its over before swag p will say huh kay you been here wow my God will include you and i will be close to tears but as usual Swag p will say Kay the great man dont waste your time tearing you  are a King and you are a great man ,my Spirit will be lifted and truly God of Swag did it for me. I bless the Almighty God. I worship and glorify God and will follow him every day of my life. “It can only be God”. I repeat. “it can only be God”. Swag P, God Bless you for me. You’re a blessing, God Sent, a vessel, a handmade of God. May His words never depart from your mouth. I will always stand by your words. Thank you Swag P. Thank you. May the Good Lord keep you for us and this generation,you said God said july and truly July didnt pass me by for Gods word is never a lie. SWAG PS PIN : 25B00B63

KAY:IT CAN JUST BE THE GOD OF SWAG
   

Comments

  1. Hmm... God be forever magnified o! For He is not the son of man that He should lie.
    - Arinola.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is good... I tap into this.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faithful God! He just shows up for His own always! I tap into this testimony into my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. May God's name be praised forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great is your faithfulness oh Lord my father.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA