EVERY DISSAPOINTMENT IS FOR GODS GREATER BLESSINGS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am SWAG JUMOKE, Maybe some of abuja swags will know me, I am the very thin,frail looking jumoke that joined last year march after I had a devastating broken almost marriage... After everything was ready for the wedding,dates,clothes,wedding gown etc few weeks to the wedding oooh All of a sudden, the guys father sent me an sms that they are not interested in the marriage again that they had a dream, Wowwww. It was as if my whole life crumbled,in short i died ,i was gone ,i almost took my own life,the shame and embarrassment ,how can my husband to be father tell me he had a dream that the son will not prosper with me oh that our destinies no be the same and hes pastor dream am too say if he marries me sickness and affliction will fall in their family huh huh huh, am a child of God swagp ,i was so young to understand it all,friends my wedding gown was right before my eyes,day and night i had dreamt and smiled about the D-day,money spent every one on standby. My friend jay in lagos introduced me to swag p fast oh she said go there you will be amazed, the first time swag p saw me as i was entering o she said my downcast spirit is annoying her hmmm how she knew i was amazed, I smiled inside of me that this pastor doesn't know what am going through..then she said to me  2 things that struck my heart, she said 1) If only God can show you what he saved you from in that family you will be dancing. 2) She also said the guy that will marry you wont take 2 weeks to know he will marry you was shocked o.  swag p you said i should live them that this same year thats, 2013 God will show me Hes God that i will meet someone and everyone will be ashamed... when you spoke to me that day,alot have been consolling me but swag p when you spoke ,i saw life again and thanked  God for a new begining and life came back,swag p said wear your best dress ,i went home and began again ,started eating and adding weight,smiling always people were wondering weather all has been settled ,but no...swag p you said for me to attract Gods blessing again i must live worry and anxiety and quit this thinigbeku look hahahaha......Okay lets fast forward the story September last year same year i was to marry, I met another guy through my friends younger sister, Amazing is the word to describe this my sugar poraro, wonderful family and truth is that he made up his mind in less than 2 weeks as the  prophecy came so i began to praise. swag p on my Mystery Seed thats all i wanted a seal in my marriage and no more father dream talk hahahah this second time... March 2014,while swag p was on swag sistas tour my honey moon came to Abuja to give me a gorgeous proposal and i got Engaged it was my ring swagp put up on her dp. My introduction is next month and wedding before the end this year. Secondly, after Swag p said we should praise God in the middle of the night, I woke up and praised God. Sincerely, this is amazing. I got to work and by 9am I got an email of exceptional promotion at work from MD,prior to that they told us no promotion in 2014 because the organization is not making profit so I didn't even think about it anymore. I am promoted to the next level and right that evening I got another text for an interview with another financial institution with great salary hmmm all for me ,swagp my seed has spoken and still speaking. kie Me oooooooo. Just this same me. I am in awe of Gods wonders and God used Swaggest Swag p to speak positively to my life. I am more than grateful to God. God will never ever leave you and u will bless and save the whole world....GOD OF SECOND CHANCE IF AM TO SPEAK I THANK GOD THE FIRST NEVER HAPPENED OH BECAUSE I HAVE THE BEST NOW WITH GREAT INLAWS...now i know dissapointments is for greater appointment, if i remember the dream that man and him pastor say they had then i cried but now hahahahha i use to laugh because its too funny hahahhaaha....oh GOD YOU DID IT ALL AND I SAY THANK YOU.

Comments

  1. So happy for u swag Jumoke, I had a similar story, but swag p has been more than a blessing to me. I am beyoung happy with my amazing husband now and I just pray this will be a beautiful blessing for u. God bless swag p for us. Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bukky i saw God do your ownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn u r blessed ,jumoke u r blessed

      Delete
  2. Swag jummy am so happy for u I tap from your blessing oooooo, is true that they said every disappointment is a blessing, my 3 ex hv dated have gotten married. I know so and hope so that this year 2014 I shall be call Mrs somebody people will come and celebrate with me, may God continue to guide nd protect our woman of God swaggest swag p God bless u ma.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA