MY STORY DON CHANGE ................ALL NA GOD DO AM,MAKE YOU NO GIVE UP.......tarraarara

Good morning swag P,my name is SWAG IFY from lagos, this testimony should have come since january but my. Bb got spoilt but I promised myself that as soon as I got anoda one I would testify.I put to bed last year November 18th.I had cs.came out safely like you told me swag p i remember baby alive-mother alive my baby was fine and so was .we were sent home on the 4th day.2wks after the surgery part of the incision got infected, I went back to the hospital they said it was nothing it would go that I should be coming for dressing everyday and stopped me from taking antibiotics that I should just take vitamin c.na so I dey go for dressing 2wks no improvement. I will seat down and water Will be driping down my clothes.na so so cry I come dey cry but the word baby alive-mother alive was all i stood upon.I now asked my God that with my first child it wasn't like that.even one of the nurse at the hospital wasn't comfortable she agreed I should seek another opinion.I finally found my old doc that delivered me for my 1st child.it was the doctor who now suggested I to go thru another surgery on the 28th of december and like you said then swag p it was settled.Make you come see where this baba God triple much,in his time he really makes all things beautiful.That same december a friend ask me to send my cv she works in a recruiting firm n she had a job that suit my profile, I sent d cv nonchanlantly. Of which the company I was working for had placed all of us on compulsory leave without pay since october I wasn't bothered then cos I was heavy.my former company still never come back.January 20th I was called for 1st interview,hmmmmm me wey just born wey neva fully recover,I was fat my clothes didn't fit,inshort i didn't have anything coperate outifit to wear.moni wasn't der to buy new set to wear nothing. I look up, look down wanted to give up hope but I told God if this is your will make a way. Swag P from the hair on my head to the shoes I was wearing none belonged to me...the only thing I wore that was mine was my undies.I was wearing my best friend clothes,fixed my cistas weavon wore her shoes.I told you swag P that I was going for an interview you told me it was just a chat say interview na formality and so it was ooo,long story short I got the job.Remember you had told me when you asked that 25pple to call you on phone i  did and you said you see employment letter for me and my hubby and that I will find you and testify. Things are looking up ooooo swag P this my baba God too much,two weeks ago I went for an interview for wan berra aviation company and I believe that am moving to another company soon. me wei borrow clothes, devil i get enough na am a swag,you couldnt take my life mumu because you see all this good life God won do, my God fast past u .God of miracle na my baba ooooo.He is really a convenant keeping God.thank you for your prayers swag P,may he continue to bless you and may his spirit never depart from you....life never give up oh story de change if you believe God and also believe Him vessel . its God that did it all.
THE DAY I BORROW CLOTHES THE GO INTERVIEW,NOW SEE MY TESTIMONY PIK LEVELS DON CHANGE.

Comments

  1. My namesake, may your testimony remain permanent and i tap from your job blessings in jesus name.... Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. *singing*JESUS na big man na whu nor knw am dy kal am small boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats swag ifyy...i tap frm ur jb. Blessngs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen ohhh , it can only be God

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen Ooº°˚˚°ºo faithful Lord,pls evryone hw do l reach swag P A̶̲̥̅̊м̣̣̥̇ new on this blog,{̶»̶̲̥̅̊(̥̊♡̷̬̩̃̊☃τнäиκчöü☃♡̷̬̩̃̊)̥̊«̶̲̥̅̊}̶

    ReplyDelete
  6. The same God doing all these wonderful things in every one here in this blog will make the story of I and my wife change today. .. I have never seen you Swag Pastor but you have given me words of encouragement and reasons why I should never give up. I still need your prayers more cos it seems mine and my wife's own is not enough. .. Morris Okpidi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA