WITH GOD I WAS QUALIFIEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.......................yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SWAG PETRA(lagos):The prayer point I picked from the mystery seed was about me giving thanks to God cos he has placed everything. I can't remember all  . So I finished unversity last year then traveled for internship to brush my French. I came back and got a job in my cousin's fiancee's office. Later on I was frustrated by she and her hubby till I left there sob sob sob. After 3 weeks I got a job with an online company. I had just started in December... I was the last to come in to the swag sisters meeting then in december when we had the BLOOD OF SPRINKLING, you still prayed for me and After 3 months I was made head of customer service still without nysc. And the last swag meeting I was late again. I remember you were washing someone's head and u just shouted my name again. Yea I was late again you washed my head and said u were waiting for my testimony and I laughed cos in my mind i had a testimony after the december blood of sprinkling in lekki hmmm not knowing another was coming  swag p ooos after the head wash got to my office the next day... At this time my office was looking for customer relationship manager. I wanted it but wasn't qualified so I just stopped dreaming about it. Anyway 2 weeks after the swag meeting they were tired of interviewing people for the role and got me to step in for the interview and wow a new begining i got it not even qualified for the interview but swag p you said something must shift every one who came qualified for the interview shifted for me remeber i have not gone for nysc o . I was still trying to manage the first promotion and this came again. I was weak and I am still going to serve in june abi july I don't know sef. I will just keep giving thanks as the mystery basket said. Ehen pls can I come late again so I get that mystery prayer hahaah no will be early in june dont want to be embarassed... God is great swag p please keep encouraging us my God will decorate you ooo plenty plenty plenty. We shouldn't look down on anyone, the Lord can use anyone as He has choosen me for this job . My cousin and her hubby are shy when we talk about work now because over night God has take me way far...after i was fustrated out of their office and a SWAG and God changed my story yeppiiiii. PRAISE GOD! devil is a LIAR....ishhhhhh.

Comments

  1. Thank God for your testimony and may God continue to uplift you . Amen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA