GOD HAS GIVEN ME BACK MY GLORY..AND HAS PUT SHAME IN THE VOICE OF DEMONIZE PEOPLE FOR MY SAKE

Remember me swag sistas? I testified last year about my healed waist.My name is Swag Pinky. I don come again o! Dis time I dey denge dey pose dey shake my small nyash dey bounce cos my God is Awesome! 2012-2014 was the most annoying,painful and embarrassing periods of my life. For some reason things were not just working out! I entered Uni but for some reasons I just wasn't graduating! Na one extension to another! Lecturer go dey victimize me say make I meet them for one hotel or the other! E come be like say I dull. I spent 7 years studying English Language! I lost all respect from my younger ones,I come be the elder sister wey no dey graduate =D. 2013,I met one Captain for Army wey say e wan marry me! I was happy that atleast if book no let me,Marriage go work we were so happy and i was excited oh .hmmm  20th September 2013, his mother said she wouldn't want her son getting Married to me and cheating on me because I nor get BIG BREAST, I NO FAT,I NO GET CERTIFICATE, I NO GET CERTIFICATE and I NO GET JOB! I cried to God! Na woman wey be Cell leader dey tell me all these o ,this were her exact words to me i didnt miss one! My whole body went on lock down. I couldn't eat anything! My mum had to go grind Soya beans to add to the Peak milk she got me as food(dis one no be joke! For 4 months I was on liquid). I really understood what it meant by the saying "Our Tongues have the power to kill". Swag P,I died! I lost my self esteem and confidence. I told my God to Use one of her daughters to show her how it feels to be at the receiving end! I got introduced to you by my Friend Swag Olu Odidi-Nwani,she pushed me to talk to you(cos I am a shy person) I remember chatting with you on my way from Abraka-Agbor and I cried through out the Journey as I poured out my heart to you! you asked me over and over say huh the mama say i know get breast like five times and you so laughed ehn that i began to even laugh too. Immediately, You asked me to revert the curse I placed on them and i was so surprise because i don curse tire and i didnt tell you i did self in the story..that moment i knew chai dis na woman of God oh telling me to revert all the curses from this people who killed me with their mouth well , I did and you didn't tell me any other thing! no even pray ha...I come dey wonder say which kain Pastor be dis? I later found myself in Abuja and one afternoon you sent us a BC asking us to Assemble in Millennium Park. I was on my way from church naim I say make I turn back go meet you. I took a Cab with my last 1k hoping that I go withdraw from ATM take come back and if ATM no pay,the Cab driver go beat me. When I got there,I met some Swag sisters dressed in corporate as you had asked us to dress like we were going to work! You asked what I wanted and I couldn't tell because confusion full my head! I couldn't say a job because I didn't have a certificate yet,I could say a husband cos my last experience really shook my system as that woman make me feel i go de hear no breast no breast hahaha. I just laughed. You now mocked those that didn't have a testimony and said your GOD will give us a voice to testify i keyed into that prophecy o! Naim me tell my God say SWAG P must blog my Testimony o! I went back to Delta and went to write the last exam,I told God that it was going to be my Last exam in DELSU! Then SWAG P started the "IT MUST STILL HAPPEN 2014" December come,my heart dey beat say I must Testify. Then GOD healed my waist,I felt ah! Atleast if na only this testimony I give Swag p I don try she blog am fast and i was too happy. I read through all your BCs and Blog posts and keyed into it by commenting and connecting! Swag P,I was frustrated. I don dey reason how e wan be if 2015 comes I go dey find school fees or dey lie to my Uncles and Aunties asking for my CV about my Certificate... but hope was there for me because you had declared that "GOD SAID ITS OUR YEAR OF UNCONTROLABLE DANCE" Yeaterday evening after the last testimony swag p bced and  decreed as long as we witness this testimony we shall encounter the same speed ,after i had read and keyed into it. I decided to call the same lecturer that Victimized me in school because the last time we Spoke,he asked me to meet him in a Hotel! He Mentioned my name saying "You no dey try at all,anyway you have GRADUATED" SWAG P,I almost Ran mad! I cried,I laughed,I danced I was excited! And few hours ago I was telling a friend of the four things I want God to do for me this year o! My Certificate was Number one! He just laughed and Called me a greedy person . Naim I look am say,MY GOD NOR DEY SLEEP! SWAG P,I am a graduate now, Nobody go do shakara for me say I no go school. Now I don regain my Confidence. I go dey pose for road now dey waka . Those wey Laugh say I thin,I non Fat,my cheeks are out(I have become Porky) Certificate I don get, my confidence I  don get back!I have learnt that It is Never too late with God! His way is not our way at all. I cried for years on my bed, e remain small by Bed for get mouth talk come kick me out because of my tears, swag sistas 7years is not seven days ...last year i became a SWAG and my destiny has opened up. I was eating and not growing cos I was over thinking. I also learnt to always watch whatever I tell other people for my tongue has the Power to Make or Kill someone and besides tomoro is unpredictable,what people called me was evil enough to kill me..also i realised forgiving those family and reverting the curse was my own breakthrough time,when swag p asked i did it hmmm i didnt know this was the prayer needed because i was also holding my blessings with unforgiveness and when i did ,MY GOD PROVED HIMSELF STRONG.Am beautiful and heavenly made, i will never be moved about what the world says about me because who is man to say when God hasnt said and God only has beautiful things to say to us kie until i became a swag i realised all this things if not i wouldnt have cared what any man calls me but today am happy i know and have learnt on both side to watch my tongue when i speak to people and importantly never miss to read a testimony and connect you never can know which will make you blog that instant testimony like me.Swagp,Thank you for giving hope to us. I Love you a lot MA! I fit Hug you till you no fit breathe again o and plant Kisses all over you :*.were also do i start to thank God because indeed my dance has been uncontrolable ...God has ended 7years reproach as i keyed into the 'IT MUST HAPPEN 2014'..swag sistas, God has set up this ministry for our generation to be librated from the snare of the devil and its speaking so tell me why wont i dance to my God forever..thank You Jesus..thank You Lord ..Thank You ABBA FATHER....YOU DID IT ALL ALONE AND I GIVE YOU ALONE ALL THE GLORYYYYYYYY* dancing* .....I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.






Comments

  1. Wow,am soo happy 4 u,congrats,more dancing for u dis year IJN.So shall it be for me too IJN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come and see what our God has done oò

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed you r free praise God. He deserves all the praise, glory forever. Thank you Lord Jesus. Swag P you are blessed in Jesus name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isi,my friend and sister...i thank God for you...finally...God is wonderful....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome God!!! I dance with u o my swag sis.....greater tins ahead of us all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ate free, and free indeed! Time to dance and celebrate God, He's a mighty God. Congratulations, and I join you to dance uncontrollably, cos that's what 2015 holds for us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Lord. Indeed it's a year of Uncontrollable dance. My dear, I dance with you. Congrats Graduate

    ReplyDelete
  8. The God of untrollable dancing.. Am happy for you dear. God is toooooo kind.. God bless swag P plenty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praiseeee The Lord. I rejoice with you, Our God is faithful as he has removed reproach and shame for you so shall it be for all of Us IJN. I tap into your testimony and pray for the speed of God concerning all that concerns me and my family. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tanx to God almighty
    Iam nxt on line

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tanx to God almighty
    Iam nxt on line

    ReplyDelete
  12. It will still happen for me......my year of uncontrollable dance.....thank u Jesus for dis testimony!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glory be to God

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am eating, reading and crying. I am so happy for u. God can do anything, anytime ,any day. God can do anything cos he is God! I am happy to be a swag. My case is settled.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank u Jesus. Victory is ours this 2015 in a Jesus name. Amen. Swag Sue

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you lord....he is ever faithful

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mehn! Can't even stop the tears...Congratulobia dearie...

    ReplyDelete
  18. May the name of thy lord be highly praised..God of Swap p, God of talk and do. I key Into this testimony cus i'm also an English language student and I believe God will do it for me..weda the devil lik it or not I must graduate with my mates witout stress..congrats dear

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you Lord... Chai my testimonies for this blog ehhhhh go full dis blog dey throway... God in history, since I have bin hearing about u, never heard where u failed any man... U tu faithful..... I knw am next in line

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes ooo do shakara my sis, congrats dear....#smiles# And God keeps doing his thing through Swag ministry, so proud to be associated with dis family....#SPEED#

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats dear....I key into this testimony cause I know am next for a miracle....God continue to bless nd strengthen you swagP

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is the most touching Testimony I have ever heard. God has really fought your battle Swag pinky. Hmmmm! God you that has done this,will do my own. I must blog my own Testimony. It must happen for me and my family. AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Tnks God for u my sister, I feel ur pain. But thk God for everything in ur life

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yes ooo do shakara my sis, congrats dear....#smiles# And God keeps doing his thing through Swag ministry, so proud to be associated with dis family....#SPEED#

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats swag pinky, the Lord is faithful. Meeting swag p and joining d swag sistas is d best thing that can happen to any sister. Lord I key into this testimony for an instant miracle for me that will cause me to dance uncontrollable. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  26. Praise God!!! Hallelujah. God is truly great. Thank you Father for this testimony . I connect with this testimony , God will put my mockers to shame and His Glory will shine in my life forever. Amen. Congrats my dear Swag sister .

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow God is great am so happy for u! God is not asleep, the God that has done this will do mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you God.2015 is my year of uncontrollable dance in Jesus name. Congratulations dear.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hmmm! It can only be God.....may his name be praise forever.congrats sis

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nobody is greater than our Lord. the evil ones shall only delay our joy only but a little while but God will give us that infinite happiness that we will not know how to contain it. I praise the Lord for your sake swag pinky and I keyed heavily into your testimony. I'm believing God for some special blessing and I'm connecting to them through yours.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats dear I will testify in Jesus name.ameen

    ReplyDelete
  32. He never fails. God is God not a man thank u Lord for awesome testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  33. God I thank you for this wonderful testimony. Swagp you are indeed God sent.one thing that makes me know Swagp that you r called by God is how you make us feel calm and act like there is no problem. Whenever you call swagp she will say calm down. It is settled.I too have been in school for a long time but as I key into your testimony I know it is settled.amen .more good news shall you witness Congrats once again

    ReplyDelete
  34. He never fails. God is God not a man thank u Lord for awesome testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  35. God is great congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  36. Praise God beautiful testimony. I know the God that heard your case will hear mine.I too have been in school for long and I know 2015 God will perfect all that concerns me.swagp you are such a blessing to us. I pray for more strength for u.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank God for you dear, God will finish what he started with you in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  38. My father my Lord just as you removed shame and disgrace from this Swag sister, take mine away in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.... Morris

    ReplyDelete
  39. Congrats dear. Tank God for freeing u. I must b celebrated in dis year 2015. I'm nxt in line IJN.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Congrats. God will fulfil your remaining desires dis year. I am next in line in jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank God for u dear!!Swag P was sent to liberate us oooo,God bless her real gud,may her annointing never run dry,we love u Mama,Amen

    ReplyDelete
  42. Congrats to you, The Lord will continue to perfect all that concerns you IJN. I claim my dancing testimony too IJN.

    ReplyDelete
  43. God of imposibility made possible I connect 2015 am next to blog IJN

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wow,Our God is so good.My eyes are filled with tears of joy for this heart warming testimony dear Swag sista.Am greatful to God for you.Your joy & dancing will never stop in Jesus Mighty Name. I connect & receive my own mighty testimony.More blessings I pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow,Our God is so good.My eyes are filled with tears of joy for this heart warming testimony dear Swag sista.Am greatful to God for you.Your joy & dancing will never stop in Jesus Mighty Name. I connect & receive my own mighty testimony.More blessings I pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  46. God is great!!! Who God has blessed let no man curse! I pray for you to continue to grow in confidence with the assurance that God is on the throne. Your blessings will not be short lived. Success and joy from this day onwards. I am truely happy for you. And may God continue to be with Swag P! You are blessing to us and I pray God continue to strengthen you. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  47. God time is always the best am so happy for u ooooo I key into dis blessing am next in line to blog mine Amen

    ReplyDelete
  48. Praise the Lord, in his time he makes all things beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  49. God of perfection! Thank you Lord

    ReplyDelete
  50. Congratulations Swag Pinky, God has promised us that He will restore to us all the years that the locust has eaten, This testimony indeed has proven to us that He will honour his words in our lives. He that has started this good work, He is faithful to complete it. I must testify on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Congratulations !!! my dear God is good and he rains for ever.Amen

    ReplyDelete
  52. Amen, you are free indeed, congratulations Swag Pinky. I praise you Lord for this multi-dimensional testimony. I am next in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  53. THANK YOU JESUS. I MUST BLOG MY TESTIMONY IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  54. THANK YOU JESUS. I MUST BLOG MY TESTIMONY IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  55. Wowwwww, our God is ever faithful. Congrats sister. God go continue to bless you 4 us Swag P, his walls of fire Wil continue to surround you ma. I must dance uncontrollably dis 2015, cos my testimonies na record breaking testimonies IJN.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Wow this testimony... God be praised 4ever and ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Wowww. Is there anything too hard for God? NO! I connect to your mighty testimony for mighty uncontrollabe dance in my life this year in Jesus name , Anen!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Wow can't thank him enough.he really is the jehova overdo .thank you Swag P for being a source of inspiration to us. Love you more. Am next to be announced in Jesus name .

    ReplyDelete
  59. Haaaa dis year is my year and I know that we will all dance uncommon dance this year IN JESUS NAME.so happy for you my darlyn sister.

    ReplyDelete
  60. unchageable God you are awesome. Thank you lord. I lift your name High above every other God.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Indeed our year of uncontrollable dance

    ReplyDelete
  62. Covenant keeping God of Abraham, Issac, Jacob and Swag P, thank You for this testimony. We bless Uour name. It's our year of uncontrollable dance and we will dance and dance and dance in Jesus name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Congratulations dear! Thank you Jesus! God will perfect all that concerns you. Wedding next!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Wow.... This testimony is blog breaking.... Funny but powerful.. All praise and thanks to jehova overdo... Congrats sis.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Congrats Swag Pinky , indeed God has done it , please do Shakara Jare , u r beautiful my dear . All Glory to God

    ReplyDelete
  66. Am just speechless. Thank God for this testimony. Am in awe of u Lord.. Congratulations Pinky. . The same Godtthat whipped ur tears away will also wash mine away ijn Amen. .

    ReplyDelete
  67. Awww.i am so happy for you dear
    I use your testimony as a point of contact for my sister.
    You are next in Jesus name dear sis.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Great and mighty is our God!!!! I bow b4 ur throne of grace. I key into this in Jesus name Amen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Congrat Swag Pinky, our God is a great God. Your marriage next ijn. I tap into the testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Thank you Sweet Jesus of Swag Sistas!! May your name be forever glorified. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Thank you faithful Father for making all thing beautiful in its time, may Your name be forever praised. Congratulations Pinky may ur joy knw no bound. Thank You Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  72. May your dancing never end in jesus Name congratulations .charity

    ReplyDelete
  73. I connect with this testimony! Lord u are soooooo wonderful. Swag P, I tap into ur anoiting. Ur oil will never run dry.

    ReplyDelete
  74. I celebrate with you dear. Congrats! God is ever faithful we just need to keep trusting Him.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Jehovah Over Do, Jehovah d rule changer,Jehovah Undefeatable may u alone b Praised,Honoured,Exalted,Magnified,Glorified. Congrats ma dear, I connect 2 ur Testimony 2015 ma year of Uncontrollable dance in Jesus Name.Amen

    ReplyDelete
  76. Faithful God I give you all the glory, may you regin forever.... Congrats sis. I key and connect in Jesus name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  77. Wow, Congrats sis am so happy for you. Thank you God for this testimony. ...I key and connect to it and I must be the next to testify.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Congrats swag pinky, dis can only b d God of swag p...... I kneel in humble adoration, Lord u r indeed a God dat shows up a minute b4 shame......we all in swag join our hrts 2 say we luv u so much

    ReplyDelete
  79. Wow! Wow!! God ur faithfull U are great U are I AM THAT I AM thank u Jesus I key to dis testimony do what no man can do in my life IJN

    ReplyDelete
  80. Waoh,this can only be God. I am next in line.i can't wait for my own dance

    ReplyDelete
  81. WOW!!! Congrats sis, it can only be Baba GOD!!!. May u continue to dance uncontrollably...In Jesus name, Amen. Mine is next #Dancinnnggg#

    ReplyDelete
  82. God of perfection thank you Jesus, congrats dear sista , it is our year of settlement

    ReplyDelete
  83. Delay is not denial.Thank God for wat he has done.u knw wat dear God is jst Getting started wit u by d time His done, ur family members and pple arround u will see d goodness of God in life nd testify to it.see u more on d blog

    ReplyDelete
  84. Thank you Jesus, u re highly lifted oh lord my God.

    ReplyDelete
  85. Hmmm this kain God ooo, the only one that disgraces d bucket by fetching wt a basket...he has proven himself in ur life and he is not done wt u yet. Swag P u are heaven sent, more power to ur elbow. i key into this testimony in Jesus name and i say i am next in line in Jesus name. Swag sisters watch out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  86. Thank God for your life ooooo!! I connect and declare that I have graduated already and I will follow Batch A for NYSC. All My results will be released with NO ISSUES, IJN, Amen!!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Amen a big congratulation to u I tag from dis testimony in jesus name I must graduate wit my Mate in Jesus might name AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  88. Amen a big congratulation to u I tag from dis testimony in jesus name I must graduate wit my Mate in Jesus might name AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  89. wow! God makes everything beautiful in his own time. congrat!! am next in line.

    ReplyDelete
  90. Thank U father! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  91. Thank U father! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  92. I celebrate with with you on your testimony. Na only Almighty God fit do this kind miracle o. Father Lord, I key into this miracle for my own speed IJN. Amen. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  93. Thank You King of Glory,it can only b God. Congrats sis.the God if restoration will restore me too in Jesus Name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  94. Am so short on words, dis can only be God

    ReplyDelete
  95. Who has the final say? Jehovah has the final say, he turns your life around. I thank God for youuuu opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  96. Thank You Lord for this testimony. I tap into your testimony.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW