HE HAS TURNED THE COUNCEL OF MAN INTO FOOLISHNESS AND GIVEN ME A DANCE....

I was sick in 1st semester 400 level (Last year) and almost underwent surgery (but God healed me early 2nd semester). As a result of my ill health, my 1st semester results were poor and I had one carryover. After my 2nd semester exams, I was very happy that I had graduated ooo and even did party sef! LOL not knowing that the devil had plans to make me have an extra year! Usually, if you av 2 carryovers in final year (provided they are both not more than 6 credits), your department is supposed to waive the courses. The course I failed in 1st semester is a e credit load course so I didn't av any cause to worry since I knew they will definitely waive it becos I passed all my 2nd semester courses. But 2 weeks ago, a lecturer told me that all our results have been sent to senate for approval but my own result was stepped down because of the carryover I had in 1st semester, that the university has decided not to waive any course at all for anybody even dat is d only carryover the person has in the full school! I was shocked!! So I started praying ooo. I said God will change my story ooo I shall not av any extra year! I av bin fasting with my church(Winners Chapel) so I intensified my prayers and told God dat I will testify at d end of this fast. Also, I made sure I run to the blog each time Swag P bcs any testimony. I will comment and connect by Faith. A friend of mine dat I introduced to the blog last week testified few days after chatting with Swag P! So I told God dat my own testimony must appear on the blog dis month oooo. I am born again and I am also a bonafide Swag so therefore the God of Heaven of Earth will do a strange thing in my life. Swag P also declared on her pm dat dis week is our week of divine surprises and dat we shud get ready, it's our turn on d blog! Cheeii I quickly screengrabed dat pm and I claimed it by Faith oooo!! On Monday dis week, I heard dat our results were pasted! I became scared! I cudnt sleep that night! So the next morning, I quickly called sumbody to help me check if my mat no is on d board. I was shaking sef. Na so d person tell me say YES! My result was pasted oooo! I don graduate finally! The God of Swag P has done it for me! when i saw swagP after the benin meeting in her hotel,your councel to me over my life has made me a better woman even everyone talks about my new me ..loving God like never before, i have not regretted living the world"NEVER" indeed there is "PROFIT" following Hes ways as mama will beg us too.GOD changed protocol for my sake.This year is indeed my year of uncontrollable dance and laughter! This 2015 I choose to surrender ALL to God and He has also chosen to do for me what no man can do!! It pays to serve God in Purity indeed as i became a swag i decided to run with purity and indeed God shocked me!! When God opens a door for His Children, no man on earth or devil can shut it ooooo!! Watch out for more testimonies from Swag Monica!! Swag P, you are indeed a blessing to my life and dis generation!! God will continue to lift you up and increase His anointing upon your life, AMEN!!Y
I SCREEN GRAB THIS AND CHEWED IT RAW CONTINOUSLY AND THAT SAME DAY GOD SHOWED UP




SO WAIT AFTER ALL THIS WATER WEI DEM POUR ME AND PARRY WEI I DO ,CALL FRIENDS AND FAMILY,DEVIL GO WAN MAKE ME NO GRADUATE HMMM WHO e WAN DISGRACE WALAHI devil YOU ARE A THIEF...NA MY GOD STRONG PASS YOU
NTOORRRR I DON GO BE THAT...JUST TOO LATE TO STOP ME.


Comments

  1. Thank you Jesus..............................May the name of God be Blessed for ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations dear. thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am next in line IJN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless the name of the Lord.... Hallelujah God is indeed faithful. God bless u swagp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen ooooo
    I thank God for u, congratulations my dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats dear.....d devil is a big fool

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh God of Swag P, i salute you! Thank u Lord for this testimony and i key into it in Jesus name. My testimony is on the way i believe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dancing with u dear sista! God is Everly faithful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.. I connect my faith to your testimony oh cos God's already working on my case. .. morris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations dear, Thank U Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our God is too faithful me too I will testify. God be praised.

    ReplyDelete
  12. God that answers by fire, is our God. I celebrate God's faithfulness in your Life beloved. I connect to the suspension of protocols in my life in Jesus name Amen. Congratulations ma.

    ReplyDelete
  13. THANK U JESUS. devil U BE THIEF AND A SORE LOSER. ALL POWER BELONGS TO JESUS. CONGRATS DEAR ON UR GRADUATION

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can see everything turning around, everything turning around, everything turning around, for my good. Congratulations Swag Monica. I key in for my sister Monica in university too. It is settled for her, no complications, no issues, ease, high grade graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I connect to your testimony, it will surely happen for me in Jesus name. Bless God forever. Hmmmm it is well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Swag Monica. I tap into your testimony for God to break protocol for me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats. God is too faithful to fail. Devil u can never stop us God of SWAG makes us unstoppable.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you jesus. congratulations swag sis

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome God! Congratulations. We are God's own, devil can only try. We are settled! *dancing*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratz swag monica,this shall be the begining of greater things for you in Jesus name Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lord we are grateful. Congratulations sis,

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats Monica, this is just the beginning of good things to come in our lives.charity

    ReplyDelete
  23. congrat dear, GOD is GOD

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ahhh my friend.. it's because of you I knew Swag P and I'm so happy to see this. Indeed God NEVER fails. God bless Swag P and increase her ministry. More testimonies to come

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations. God is forever faithful

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations oh!!! God is Good.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ahhh my friend.. it's because of you I knew Swag P and I'm so happy to see this. Indeed God NEVER fails. God bless Swag P and increase her ministry. More testimonies to come

    ReplyDelete
  28. Faithful God. He changeth not. I key in ooo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wowwwwwwwww,am so speechless ryt now. Am nex 4 signs nd wonders cos God's vessel,Swag P has declared it.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wowwwwwwwww,am so speechless ryt now. Am nex 4 signs nd wonders cos God's vessel,Swag P has declared it.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you Father, you deserve all glory baba. Congrats sister.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congrats dear, God is indeed great

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you jesus!It's settled

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you Jesus. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  35. LlThank God for u Swag sis. Our God is a protocol breaker. He opens doors no man can shut. Be thou glorified Heavenly Fathe wir. I connect with ur faith Sis. Swag P, God will continue to incr u ease ur annoiting and grace. Thank u for allowing God use u to help us. Love u loads.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I strongly believe God is working my miracle..Its my turn in Jesus name....I'm happy 4u

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow, Jehovah is greater than the greatest. I rejoice with you swagsista. It is indeed our year of uncontrollable dance, in Jesus name, Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congratulations on your graduation. Swag P declared no more shame for swag sistas last year and it was done and settled in your life, Gods name be praised forever more.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Settlement for me ooooo....i key into this testimony in Jesus name....

    ReplyDelete
  40. He is faithful. ...thank u Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I call him faithful God. I key into all these wonderful testimonies.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Praise God of heavens. I connect and it will still be my week of favour and uncontrollable dance in Jesus name amen. Congrats swag Monica!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow! Congrats swag sis. The devil has failed.God it is my turn to Testify. AMEN!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. All thanks belong to Almighty GOD...him alone, I give God all the glorrrrrrrrrrrrry

    ReplyDelete
  45. Congratz swag monica,this shall be the begining of greater things for you in Jesus name Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thank u Jesus. I celebrate with u swag

    ReplyDelete
  47. There is no one like you faithful and just doing mighty things Awesome is your name. Congrats swag monica.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Congratulations Swag. . This can only be God. .d devil is really a liar cos ur destiny can't be tempered with.. Thank you Jesus cos i shall testify too ijn Amen. .

    ReplyDelete
  49. Congrats dis can only be God at work

    ReplyDelete
  50. God is ever faithful and true. Congrats swag monica. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  51. Faithful God I give you all the glory. Congrats sis. I key and connect to this testimony for I must testify this month in Jesus name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  52. Kai Jehovah overdo! It's my turn

    ReplyDelete
  53. Congrats, I connect to this testimony and I will testify this month IJN. All Swags will have Heaven on Earth experience

    ReplyDelete
  54. Congrats dear May the name of the lord be praise forever

    ReplyDelete
  55. Cheiii God you re wonderful, debts must be paid indeed oooo in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  56. U alwax prove urslf in our lives thank u Lord for every swag sisters dat re still in skool will graduate with their mates including me oo Jesus... Thank u baba

    ReplyDelete
  57. Congratz dear. Praise God

    ReplyDelete
  58. Ahhhhhhh God. What can I say. You too much. It's my turn ooooooooooooo my result ooooooooooooo. Hod do it for me. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  59. I appreciate you FATHER for this lovely testimony because you always break protocols for our save.love you SO much DADDY.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Jehovah has the final say.... Congrats....

    ReplyDelete
  61. Anabel Esele Kelvin24 January 2015 at 07:44

    Thank God for this great restoration....i pray God break protocol for my sake in Jesus Name..Amen

    ReplyDelete
  62. Congratulations and I bless ur name oh GOD

    ReplyDelete
  63. Thank u Jesus, am next in line......

    ReplyDelete
  64. Faithful God!!! Thank You Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  65. Congrats Dear , Praise be to God

    ReplyDelete
  66. Thank God for this testimony. Congratulation to u swag Monica. No devil will stop you again. All praise be to God for showing up on ur behalf. I connect with this testimony, mine is next on this blog. Only God will and plan will stand for me and my family.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Congrats Swag. Monica.So shall it be for me too IJN

    ReplyDelete
  68. God is ever faithful........purity payz afterall..... God continually upholds u

    ReplyDelete
  69. God is ever faithful........purity payz afterall..... God continually upholds u

    ReplyDelete
  70. Congratulations....when God say yes nobody can say NO I celebrate over ur graduation and many mur testimonies to come in Jesus name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Congrats swag monic so happy 4 u its not easy. Thank you God 4 answers prayers. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  72. Our God is more than able! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Big congratulations to u sista... May it be permanent IJN. I key into this testimony and declare that I'm next in line By the Word of God IJN. God bless Swag P.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW