INDEED I CALL THIS A NET BREAKING TESTIMONY .......FOR GOD NEVER SLEEPS NOR SLUMBERS

my name is SWAG LAURETTA a crested Swag sista always on the ground each Sundays because i never can tell which Sunday can just be that Sunday that will End shame and reproach in my life and Family and am privilege to be Swag ps Abuja PA.we were Ten in my family we lost one making us nine am the 6th born in the house and i work in a Bank.....But this Testimony is not for me its for our first born who graduated 15yrs ago at the age of 20 and hes 35yrs now and has never been Able to get a job,i repeat 15yrs of delay,frustration and torment for him,hes married though with a kid,wife being the bread winner,Sometimes he asks me for money and i tend to give but every time i gave it breaks my heart remember i said am the 6th child and hes the first born so i always say God hes the one to be giving me now,when i began to attend swag sistas gathering swag p always say something your today cannot determine your tomorrow,so never ever judge yourself by your today so my worries Ended,for i know just as Joseph over night my brother will turn out a King.Swag p when you were living for OTA i handed my request to you and i believed this is the ground that will break that 15yrs joblessness in my brothers life*crying*i was so positive,You got back from Ota and said God has touched your mouth with another fire that no matter the issue,how long it has lasted will be broken haaaa i said oya oh God that means it can also break 15yrs joblessness in my brothers life.15yrz no job how wicked can this devil be but my God is bigger and i trust swag p the vessel of our Generation she always say i do not speak Unless i hear the Holy Spirit so i was so sure that it was over as long as i get to the ground on Sunday and was sure my family will testify to the goodness of God over our first born.it got so bad that when i even hear people saying they have been looking for a job since two years i smile and say have seen someone who graduated at 20 and has being looking for a job and hes now 35yrs.swag p when you sent in the bc for the meeting and said its the first Sunday,they will be anointing and the fireee will flow i said even thou am in an aircraft i will jump down for i was so sure that is my Sunday and no devil will stop me,but guess what very unusual my aunt gave me her child to look after thinking at 3pm she will return huh wasn't seeing her break light ,4pm still the same,i said Devil you lie,i quickly jacked the baby o and entered a cab with her see the speed of the taxi and got to the ground the Faith was too much,i was ready to take the shout when am back home than let this Sunday pass me NO WAY. haaaaaaa as we were about to close Swag p just said the Holy Spirit just told me so loud and clear that a swag here for your sake someone in your family will get a job and the years of waiting is over*shock*that God will show mercy and it was Done.JESUS JESUS JESUS that was the word i almost missed it was for me,even swag p stirred at me because the Amen almost reached Gwarinpa,for when i taught of our embarrass i get when he asks me for money i needed to scream the Amen.swag p you said 3 days was to much ooo for your God to bring forth the job... everyone guess what less than 15 hours next day Monday being 8th of April my brother got a miracle job*someone wake me up*,not just an ordinary job oooo,correct job he was catapulted to Manager level just like that God made him jump over all staffs that have been there o and made him a manager,with brand new official car given to him,allowance more than 2 million naira, the salary na die,swag p you declared on Sunday and I claimed it,I said this is it,and my swag p this is it,this was it ,the miracle job has come,it came by the the renewal of the new fire in your mouth,in short all of us wei don de work since for house hmmm we nor reach my brother wei since 15 years no get job cos as we see am so na us go de beg am for money,because over night my brother became a Joseph,even all him friends wei don de work since no go fit compare,my broda wei neva work 4 15 years,swag p if you see the car choiiiiiiii,God has made him a King over all, truely Swag p just as you always say your today cannot determine your tomorrow,imagine all those who had name my brother useless,a waste etc they will come to hes door na hahahahahah.who say God no de that ground that means you neva gree tell God say i will stay purified but you will give me all i want because thats what i said.swag p you ask us to snap a pic 2 months ago and save it on our phone that we will use that picture for a net breaking testimony i never deleted mine because your words when spoken never goes void because you never speak unless the Holy Spirit instruct you,everyday i tell my self,you picture i will use you soon and yes thats the picture am using now for this net breaking Testimony,swag p God used you to break 15 years joblessness in the life of my brother haaaaaa how do i say thank you,what do i give that can be worth this joy,but i know the God we call on will Reward you for even accepting to gather us every Sunday to pray and declare into our lives.Finally i say a very big thank you to God for finally that Sunday was mine,i will never live you oh God i will praise your name for ever.For i have Learnt that never judge a man by hes today he might just be that King you will honor Tomorrow*Am still in shock*God you too much...............Never Late God.

Comments

  1. Your testimony and dat of ur family will remain permanent.d same God dat has done dis 4 u will do same in ma family.I receive it in jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I guess that the testimony is beyond the material things that we can see it goes way to the managerial capacity that God has worked out in him within a 15 year of Joblessness! And the re-enforcement of the principle: never judg people based on where u meet them especially when is God leading them" which the application reshapes our relational life. That also tells us that watever contribution that we are inspired or compelled to make in others life is not a waste and does not make us better than them. God is a seasonal God in dealing with men!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shock shock shock faint hey Jehovah jump protocol kai God of swagp do for M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ o Do for ♏Ɣ hub and he's brotthers everytime i say i am next but this timee i must testify watch out i call Him Jehovah impartial. Your job is permanent Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. swag divine freeman choiiiiiii you just nailed it we should looked deeper at what God did kie , God bless u oooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miracle working God, You re too much. God dat did ds one wl destroy marital delay in my life too in Jesus Name. Swag P, God wl continue to use u well

    ReplyDelete
  7. amennnnnnnnnn n that delay is over and broken now n its done n u next to testify.......

    ReplyDelete
  8. amennnnnnnnnn n that delay is over and broken now n its done n u next to testify.......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great testimony. Swag P pls can we have the group's official number or BB pin or email addy so people can reach you. some people desire to be members. thanks

    Esquire

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome God. I know am the next to give this triple testimony on behalf of myself and siblings and my parents.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA