TODAY....GOD GAVE ME A GIFT WHICH NO MAN CAN GIVE TO ME...........

Jesus oooo my God has done it for me haaaa sorry jare my name is SWAG NIGS,well guess my name rings a bell am the swag who got engaged after we did the last feet wash before yesterdays own ,though wasnt present but got my request to swags ps house before i travelled.Guesss what todays my birthday and am just too happy for my God has given me the best gift ever.Firstly swag p the God that we call on bears me witness that since i became a swag everything began to work for me and since they said no one in my family can get married ,as i became a swag story changed my wedding comes up in July 2013 yepppi ....well this is not even the testiomony i wanna give for this one i cant just believe it even though am not surprise for my God is capable of doing great things....through out last month swag p kept hitting on the baren women,she calls them out to pray using swag adah who was looking for a child for four years and is now pregnant with twins from the same ground as a point of contact. swag p you didnt stop there you began to call out people who had sisters that are looking for the fruit of the womb,friends that we had,all manner of people that we knew that seeks a child,well i ran out my friend desperately needs a child shes been married for two years and has tried and tried medically but you know na doctors dont give children only my God. friends the last mystery of the salt we had i remember swag p surrounded us again using 2kings 2:21that God clearly Stated no woman in the Land will ever be barren so she began to break and break barreness in anger and i kept believing and with faith i caught all the prophesies and i was happy because i was sure God had done it for my friend.Last week tuesday i was in swagps house to give her my request and she began to pray for  me washed my feet and told me everything have ever prayed for this April it will all show up at my door step,she repeated it again and washed my face and said nigs it is Done go and return with all desires....My mind went to my friend again and i said if swag p has said April then its April for she only speaks as God directs,she will be pregnant and she hugged me and i left i was too confident....now April is about to be over and am like God you spoke through your vessel swag p and she never speaks if you have not commanded i kept saying all this,today came its my birthday and tomorrow April Ends and am like swagp you said in April all that my heart desire your God who is my God will answer me hmmm,well April is not yet over i braced up myself watching out of my window.....did i tell you today is my birthday and swag p puts up my picture and says God should give me a gift,Yes God has given me that Gift hahahahah guess what? my friend just called me that shes pregnant,she was tested positive,her screams and shouts for joy ..brought out tears of joy from my eyes and its unbelivable just one day for April to End...as your vessel said oh God,it happened.After two years of marriage torment for a child you did it God ,You did it.on my birthday you gave me a gift which no man can give to me.Acient of days i give You praise.swag p your anointing will never go down,since i became a SWAG have experienced joy and peace like a river everything is working.my God truely is using you and Hes with you in what you say..God bless you swag p and most especially i give all the Glory to GOD for your word is true no woman will be barren in the land ...He shamed the devil for my friends sake.IT CAN ONLY BE GOD ...*dancing*

Comments

  1. Waoh! There's no situation that can defy the Word of God's Prophet. SwagP is touching countless lives, she is indeed such a blessing to my life too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so blessed thank you so much ....GOD is too much*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo°˚˚˚°! God if truely Ʋ are the God of this vessel answer for M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ too i will be mother of children this year i must testify on this ground also Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tap the anoiting from this testimony in jesus name I too will bear my own child this year,my year of testimony!!!.Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA