MY GOD CHANGE PROTOCOL FOR MY SAKE ....OSHE BABA OSHE OOOOO

Praise God  am SWAG ADAH,this testimony sweet me choiiiiii, hmmm  I went to my office on Wednesday to get an important letter that have been pursuing since January 2013, I was referred to a woman and its been hell, I met her so many times and she keeps forming attitude and this got me so worried and frustrated she told me that she cannot give me the letter except I tell her in details what I needed the letter for and the truth is its so confidential and if i tell her she wont give me ever ,on Wednesday i decided to try again and same approach from her she diplomatically asked me to come back the next day as usual which is Thursday .I went home feeling sad, few hrs later, Swag P called me for something  else, I quickly told her what I was going through since i had not told her this matter, she laughed and said God will settle it, and that Thursday wont pass that I will get the letter she said power will change hands that for my sake that woman wont be the candidate anymore and said God has spoken, hmmm I said Amen. the following day, Thursday  precisely, I went back to the office, the woman was not there,and her boss referred me to another person just as swag p had commanded through the Holy Spirit that will happen kie , miraculously, i was sent to the man that has been helping me 4 months to get all the documents and pressing the former woman to give me the letter ,God made them tell my helper to write out the letter. I got the letter something that has taken for ever my spirit just told me you better report her to swag p to help you report to her God and i obeyed and just in 24hours the letter was in my hand kieeee God of SWAG never to late, am so happy because that letter  involves some cool cash in millions yeppppi. swag p God will bless you for me ooooo in short dunno to glad may God bless you so much ehn that you will be amazed and finally i give God all the Glory for Hes never late...God i thank you so much for you have not made my seed on that ground go void it keeps speaking....thank you Father.

Comments

  1. Ameeeeeeeeeeen! Thank God for the ministry and grace of the anointed in our lives. SwagP is such a blessing to our world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this ministry and I would like to be a member but I don't reside in Abj. Can I ? God contiue to bless SwagP and fill her with renew strenth and power.Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA