IT IS UNEXPLAINABLE ...BEYOND HUMAN CAPACITY...SEEMINGLY IMPOSSIBLE WITH MAN ....BUT POSSIBLE WITH GOD haaaaaaaa

my name is SWAG VICKY,i know my name rings a bell.Well what God has been doing for me through swag p i cannot just explain it.Some months ago i gave a testimony of how in my office i was always threatened by my boss that he will sack me this gave me sleepless night etc,but God did it as swag p said for my sake my boss will live for me instead which i wondered what swag p was saying but believed for i have seen Gods Amazing power through you swag p,and did that come to pass YES....my ex boss left,the day they were to shuffle those to be sacked i had given up but that same day hours to the moment,a customer gave me millions of naira and i was saved..all this i remember swag p you said it on that faithful day i met you and we talked and prayed that God said 1.my boss will live for me 2. someone will pay in some money through me that will shock me and 3. i will be promoted hmmmm that day i almost touched your neck swag p,how someone in sack row will be promoted even though i believed 1 and 2 because it seemed possible but not number 3 because i didn't see the fact of number 3 but you said i should try your God and i said AMEN.well friends guess what number 1 and 2 came before the first quarter Ended ooo,never thought of the promotion oh since they are older staffs there and people shaking the bank than me that is always on sack list hahahah,swag p i remembered you said Vicky you are a Swag that qualifies you for everything cheiiii last week letters were to be given and i said to myself vicky you cant escape these one o just pack your load,when i collected my letter the sound of my heart beat could pass for a car horn,i opened it swag p Guess what haaaaaaaa am crying now like seriously am crying i read it....IT WAS A PROMOTION LETTER *shock*fainted*i was promoted two step ahead instead of a SACK letter huh huh huh even my friends were amazed and wondered how,and i just smiled with tears in my eyes am a SWAG SISTAS have been SAVED WITH AMAZING GRACE,so i do not walk with mans qualification but Gods grace,swag p i repeated what you said to me,before i started attending swag meeting i was yet to be confirmed in my bank,but my boss said i will have a sack letter instead and told me to live the office and called me worthless,i sat outside that day cried and buzzed you,and you told me for my sake my branch will find favor and i will be confirmed the day came and i got my confirmation letter instead of a sack letter that was last year and now again instead of a sack letter i was given a promotion letter 2 step ahead when i know am not qualified for even step 1,haaaa dis is a boat sinking miracle for me. i vicky from a mere Executive trainee to an ASSISTANT BANKING OFFICER.....sob sob sob this can only be the GOD OF SWAG SISTAS, Hes been saving my job for me.Swag p i have never given you anything before but yet God has been using you to give me plenty,thank you so much swag p and to God i give you alone the Glory.wow

Comments

  1. Gods promotion comes from ABOVE.no man has the power to promote you in any area of your life,stop focusing your promotion on man 4 it will never come to paSt......look up to the most high God,and if you seek such testimony RECEIVE IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and its DONE...thank you God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huuummmmmm this is mind blowing Oo! Swagp God bless Ʋ. Ʋ give audience for free. @ vicky hummm now i know God qualifies d unqualified am not qualified @ ma work place also but God that did ds for Ʋ is not partial. More wud come for you & us all Amen! Swagp hummmm your blessing are immeasurable.swag inikpi (Alexandra)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I claim ur testimony. I pray thet God of pst p and swag sistas wil gv me double promotn in ma place of wrk and ma hubby's biz as he did 4 swag vicky IJN amen. I'm hapi 4 u swag vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4 u swag vicky,my God dat did it 4 u wld do it 4 me swag annie ijn.am shoutin for joy.amen I wld be on da blog soonest to da glory of God..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA