AMAZING IS YOUR NAME OH GOD................... GREAT GREAT GREAT

SWAG NUMA: These Testimonies are from Divine Daughters of Destiny (DDD) prayer group. I woke up this morning and I felt down that we at the group have not shared mega testimonies in about a week and I told God, "I need you to give mega mind blowing testimonies to the cov. Sisters". After praying, I saw Swag p's daily declarations that she pasted in the group(she is a member of DDD, as I am a Swag Sister) so... my Spirit was lifted and I began to rejoice and believe and I put it on my PM on my BB status which some Cov. Sisters did as well. People began to ask me what will happen in 6hours so I just forwarded today's declaration to them and they said AMEN. I went to the 4 DDD group and encouraged them to believe in these prophesy and testimonies will abound. Thereafter, I began to pray the prophesy to fulfilment in our lives. Prophecies do not fulfil themselves, you 1st believe and pray them to manifestation.( So whenever our Swag P prophecies, Believe and use your mouth to call it forth). At about the period she sent the Smile:) @ noon this morning, I got a call that a lady we had been praying for in the group( a cov.sister's cousin) who ran away for about 3months had been found. Another Cov.sisters whose cousin had been acting insane was brought back home sane and delivered yet another Cov. Sister got a call this morning to send her info to the US embassy for Visa processing because she has been nominated for a training in the US of A next month. Now as I type these testimonies, we @ the DDD group are rejoicing and praising God and we know we will share more testimonies. God gave the Word to Swag P and she obeyed and here are testimonies from DDD. God bless you Swag P and all Swag sisters. Thank You Almighty God. Nobody be like am, nobody dey like am, ewo nwa nem God na helele. Praise God.

Comments

  1. Amen!!! We bless God for u numa for initiating that group & also swagp for bringing the anointing to us may your water never run dry. Amen as we tap more testimonies that would shake d world would flow in d group Amen! Inikpi.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW