MY GOD OF NOW NOW NOW ..............CHOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

testimony o!.... Swag p i had the feeling that if you give me your number and prayed for me i will have a testimony so i buzzed  you and you said huh for what i should chat i had to apologise and after some minute you sent it i was happy and you said 8pm i should call you hmmm i didnt remember so i buzz you again that am about to call and you said no if it was serious i wont forget i was so moody and prayed you allow me i had this strong feelings that if you pray every worry am having God will have mercy so after like four days you just buzzed me and said call,see fast fast kie swag p the way you prayed for me and said i should be alert God is going to restore everything i had lost in the past that the Holy Spirit asked you to buzz me and you should pray for me and since you listen to Him,you decided buzz me,swag p as you prayed i was to sure every torment was over,kieeee swag p ooooo there's  this guy that has been on my neck for about. 2yrs now for marriage and I kept turining him down,All because I haven't really told God about it,after I turned him down he stoped calling and we lost contact for years  , lo N behold he called me about 2hours swag p after u prayed for me, telling me he has waited enough that he is coming to see my parents and we will get married before the end of this year. Oh am excited ooo as i speak now preparation has began,immediately i got the call swag p i say yes oh i will marrry you because its not a coiencidence you said God wants to restore choiiiii i knew it that i needed you to pray with me , the God. Of swag P is a God of instant and NOW NOW!!! I remember vividly that a sent my request all the way from Lagos to swag P during the Benin swag love feast in Benin city and out of all the prayer points GOD suprised me greatly Just 2hrs after swag p prayed for me!!! And said"funmi the lord will give ur family a gift just be ready" and here I am today testifying. Am glad am a swag sister, and greatful to God for blessing me with swag pastor through swag juliet your benin pA. Am greatful to God ooo! Swag p as i speak i swag fummi over night is preparing for my Wedding haaaaaaaaaaaaaa this God ,am so grateful haaaaaaaaaaaa hmmmmmmm speechless ,am dancing oh God i will Honour You foR Ever.yepppiiiii

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW