I DANCE IN AWE JUST FOR YOU OH LORD.........SHOCK SHOCK SHOCK HAAA AM HAPPY

Firstly i want to use this moment to tell every one i arrived safely in USA and have really settled in with my parents after fifteen years of seperation from them due to the Embassy rejecting my visa application,became a swag started attending the meetings stood on the mandate that says PURITY PAYZ and decided to live a life of purity,making sure every request of mine was collected by swag p before each time she lives Abuja and in less than two months after fifteen years of waiting to go and reunite with my parents on that swag ground god answered me praise be to God almighty. well a night before i left swag p i gave you my last request in front of your gate,you prayed and washed my feet and you said before the second month i will get a job that were am not even qualified i believed and took the prophesy with me,i got to usa filled with expectant second week i put up for a job and i told you about it and you said THAT IS THE JOB....and i said Amen but after then its been one month i heard from the job and you kept saying kelechi WATCH GOD this country will answer for you and i believed on your birthday 11th june you pinged me and said,,,kelechi i prophesie that before this week ends of my birthday I kelechi will hear good news i believed shouted Amen and said i will hear good news from that place of work , hmmmm Swag p wow your God is too instant just today they called me wow and told me to start work on Monday i almost shouted aloud oh with  joy, thats tomorrow monday am starting work am too happy i knew the God of swag sistas is here with me because just as you spoke through the permission of the Holy Spirit i really heard good news before your birthday week was over. Am too happy and glad because this can only just be God,swag p thank you for all the encouragement and allowing God use you to help me understand that all my hope should depend on God and with purity you can attain every thing you ask of God,less than two months in usa i have very great job that am even shocked about,my God broke the delay for me,swag p God bless you so much because indeed you said you must blog this job and truely the job testimony came less than the months given yepppiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,oh God how do i express my joy because indeed You are with the SWAGZ, thank you so much God,i love Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.   
                         I DANCE IN AWE JUST FOR YOU OH LORD AND I SING  HOLY

Comments

  1. WooooW Glory to his name. I'm really glad and happy reading through your testimony and I believe the God of Swagz will give me my own testimony soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tap into dis miracle ohhh, I know God will give me my dream job soon. May ur testimony b parmanent in ur life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA