SAVED WITH AMAZING GRACE...........DEVIL YOU CANT KILL ME BEFORE MY TIME O.....GOD IS GREATER THAN YOUR PLANZ HUH HUH

This can only be God my 6hr testimony, my name is SWAG KALA I don't know were to start from but all I know I have been saved with Amazing grace.I began to attend swag sistas this year even as a muslim and I remember one of the prophesy is that we will not die,sorrow or mourn any of our close person,I have taken part in various feet washing,send forth my request and never stop believing for I know God is on that ground.... Well hmmm swag p yesterday on my way from okene back to Abuja I was driving and suddenly a trailer ran into me at the moment I thought it was over for me but I heard a still small voice you are a swag huh and I braced up and said God this is your case,am a swag sista,I can't believe I came out from the car alive,people couldnt just believe it and the car hmmm can't explain it until you see the pik,now i know everytime i chat with swag p she always say kala you shall not die but live to declare the goodness of the land i always say Amen like all the time o and i keep saying Amen.I want to praise God , because it can only be Him that has done it, swag p for all your prayers I say Blessed, and I know that the God I serve will Restore and indeed i partook of the 6hr miracle am so happy and also i pray for quick recovery. Thank you so much God, than YOU. 
i will recovery all that i lost. 
I WILL BE RESTORED BACK AND I DECLARE NO MARKS SHALL REMAIN,GOD HAS KEPT ME ALIVE YEPPI AND I CAN TESTIFY THAT I HAVE MY 6HR TESTIMONY PRAISE GOD.  IF YOU WANT TO WISH SWAG KALA WELL YOU CAN CALL HER ON 08065505789 AND YOU WILL BE BLESSED AND WILL TESTIFY TOO.

Comments

  1. Clearly this can only be God! You will fulfill the length of your days!!! Amen. The One Who started it will finish it and give you quick recovery IJN. Zipporah

    ReplyDelete
  2. To God alone be the glory. You have escaped from the snare of the fowler and you shall fulfil destiny. Thank you swagP for yielding to God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God you are awesome. Only you can do the things that you do. You will indeed be restored in your body and all the enemy thought he had made you lost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By his stripes you are made healed in JESUS NAME...AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  5. God will complet what he started in life. It is well... Thank u jesus for everything...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank God for his unending love. Swag Kala God would perfect his miracle in ur life. Glory to God!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Devil has tried the wrongest person! Kala u are destined for greatness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. U are covered by the blood. Devil has failed. I thank God for your life swag kala

    ReplyDelete
  9. His stripes has healed you already.. Halleluyah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA