MY GOD IS FULL OF WONDERS I CANT JUST DENY THIS FACT .................HE KNOWS THE KIND THINGS WEI I DE LIKE HAHAHA

SWAG TELAMA: My God is full of wonders. For a long time I have been believing God to favor me. Things became tighter than normal, what will I do? It never used to be
like this? What is going on? All these were the many questions that filled my heart. It was not like there was exactly none to call. It just that PURITY has become my watchword especially as I found how deep and desperately wicked the heart of man is,They will swear to you, saying; you are my life and everything but my dear SWAG sisters it is a lie. Having partaken of all the mysteries and constantly trusting God to perform his work of financial breakthrough, i was almost frustrated but still tried to encourage myself in the Word, always calling Swag P and remaining fervent to the covenant of  PURITY. God showed on my behalf after the Thursday 12 Prophetic declaration. I got home wrote down the prophecies as I remembered and ever since then I read it out to myself every morning and night. On Saturday night breaking Sunday morning the Heavens opened up to my favor. I was not asking for a job but God blessed me. He knew if i seek finances i needed something for Him to channel my finances so He brought a job. After I showered at night, a friend of mine called me to meet him at the new Nigerian Governors Forum office. I was on my way when he said I should wait for him at a junction so I parked and waited there. Swag sisters I was reluctant to come out of my house o! As I hate night movements. When he came he was with his friend who I also know- the DG of the Forum. When they finished their meeting, I casually asked - can I come work in your office till I go to for my masters in September? Behold that was it. This happened at about 2am on Sunday "Early Morning". God gave me a job which I resumed on Monday. I feel like screaming cos it is not just a job but one which will place you amongst... the leaders tararatarara. God has decided to use this to start with me ooo cos I know the ground of not just Abuja but Africa has opened up to favor me. All the windows of heaven and it's doors are raining favour on me. It is my turn to shine!i knew last week on the ground was my turn as Swagp instructed we write down the 12 prophesies and keep speaking wow the job came in less than four days supernaturally,am proud am a SWAG,i believe in that ground were we meet that God comes there for He answered my long awaited prayers in same place am too happy.This is the beginning of my testimony cos you will keep seeing my picture on the Blog every week. Please don't get tired o! God has given us a vessel you need to connect fast and believe it,Am a witness it has happned for me o, Just connect and above all vow to God making a sacrifice of purity cos it pays. When you sacrifice to God He Himself opens the flood gates of Heaven, He sends no one but does it himself (1Kings 3:3-5) Cry out to God with )(Psalm 51, Psalm 1:3,Psalm 39:6). I accept the covenant of purity can be difficult humanly that why I am giving these scriptures. God will help to fulfill our destiny according to His will. God bless us all and Swag p i pray for you that your strength be renewed...........thank you God it can just be You in this my miracle sophisticated job coming Thursday am ready to pull out another mind blowing testimony through the prayers and prophesies tararatararara. oshe o oshe Baba

Comments

  1. Awesome God. Devine favour. God it can only be you. Lord remember me for extra ordinary favors. Amen like am the first to comment on this testimony am so happy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW