THEY TAUGHT I WAS MAD BUT IT ANSWERED FOR ME............YEPPPIIIIIII

Am SWAG NGOZI,this is so Amazing for me just like that someone told me about swag pastor and gave me the link to the blog and i asked for her pin ,wow i had alot going on in my life and one of them am so due for promotion in my office but dont understand whats happening so yesterday i added swag p she accepted and i tried to chat but like there was a queue hahaha finally i got swag p she asked what my name was i told her and she just said dance huh was wondering she said dance and i was in the office oh i began to dance as swag p said were ever i am i should start dancing which i did oh hmmm wonder what my colleagues were thinking like i was mad hahahah, i did that because i just told her my name and swag p you said ok DANCE when i was done,she swag p prayed and prophesy on me told me things i had never even told no one that were so true,same day at night she said I should dance I did again , today I was given my promotion letter over night oh something that looked like it will never come praise the Lord like its doing me like shock just like that am too Happy. Swag Pastor may God enlarge ur coast, Indeed God is great and i give God all the Glory so happy am  SWAG SISTA NOW..................God i will even dance on the main road for you hahahahah,praise God its Done and Settled for me, now colleagues know why i danced yesterday and it broke the delay of my promotion at work haaaaaaaaaaaa it can only be God.

Comments

  1. i have to start dancing ohh.>>> swag ngozi happy 4 u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I key into this testimony for my promotion in life! SwagP's God@work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW