I AM GOD NOTHING IS TOO HARD FOR ME TO DO...YES I BELIEVE YOU GOD NOTHINGGGGGGGGGG

wow wow wow wow wow i cant stop saying wow swag p this is too wow for me,now i know and understand God deeper swag p.with full gratitude for God,swag p were do i start my dance from for this short testimony but too Amazing.swag have been in lagos for a while and this faithful day i decided to go out and took all i needed in my wallet,my atms,identity cards inshort every imporatant item was in that wallet,but something happened on my way back home i cant explain were the wallet droped but it was no longer with me when i realised i felt the world had come to an End,like so much fear gripped me,were will i find my wallet in lagos swag p. i kept thinking about it and you flashed my face and i said yes i will buzz you and you swag p will join your faith to mine and we agree. So i buzzed you and said swag p say a word to me and you said PEACE even before i typed what was disturbing me you sent that.Then i now said swag p my wallet is missing and all thats so imporatnt to me is in there,and you said oj you know see as i say PEACE hahahahahaa.Well i just kept calm and calculated that if swag p says PEACE that means definately i need to find my wallet for this PEACE to come,so shes actually saying oj you will find your wallet hmmmm ok then i relaxed and saying swag p has said peace and as i was lamenting on the word cheiiiiiiiiiii less than 45mins oh swag p i got a call from someone saturday night because it got missing friday... that my wallet was picked and my number was there hurray see running oooooo,i had sleeepless night the day it got missing that i had to buzz swag p,i got there to a pin nothing was touched,everything to money intact as was said by Gods vessel oj PEACE nothing will miss when found even though i been doubt that part ,like my wallet gets missing and money and all comes back to you but i believe the God of SWAG,swag p a lagos guy called me o....am so happy swagp because truely i FOUND PEACE,i know how this wallet was so important to me,God does everything swag p He does am so grateful to God and how He has never stopped answering you swag p ..i pray for you Swag p that you will never stop experiencing peace in Jesus Name Amen.God to you alone i give Glory too.................Swag ps new pin 25b00b63

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA