GOD OF SWAG IS EVERYWHERE...........DISTANT IS NO BARRIER..........GOD I SALUTE.........

SWAG GRACE:Swag P God has done it oo. My sister got a job wit FRCN and was posted to lokoja. She met her husband and got married last year in lokoja, her husband stays in Kaduna but because she was posted to lokoja she had to apply for transfer and she was told the transfer takes a long ( some times yrs) before it is approved so all this while she stayed back in lokoja and her hubby in kaduna so she and her hubby are always on the ...road lokoja that is one issue, Secondly she got pregnant and had complications and went for scan and she was told her baby was breached and because of that she could not sleep on her side because it was discomforting. On Sunday swag p you sent a bc that and I quote u "Its the LAST SUNDAY and LAST DAY off june for me am not given up something must still happen for you all today,so ITS FEET WASHING DAY TODAY on that Ground He has instructed me to do it,Today cannot End you must Testify don't miss out ...its gonna be deep worship all the way" I was out of town but that didn't stop me,i buzzed you and told you i was not in town but will partake and you said DONE, I followed the instructions at home I washed the feet of every member of my family present at home same time it was going on the ground and I took pics while doing it because I believed in my heart God will do something then i will use the picture to blog my testimony , after that we praised God  we danced like never before swag p,with my pregnant sister ha come see iya ibeji komole nah . that night she slept like a baby forgetting she doesn't sleep with her side she didn't even notice if she did or not first miracle . On Tuesday she went for antenatal as usual when she did her scan pikin don adjust back to the normal position then Friday just yesterday her approval came for her transfer to Kaduna to join her hubby azonto for this our God o he is too much. Our praise went up and his presence came down. Distance could not stop my family from partaking in the mystery of feet washing...ha i have learnt something oh anywhere i de even inside bathroom i go convert the water to feet washing water,if na kitchen i de i go convert groundnut oil to anointing oil just to follow instructions hahaha nothing will stop me wow.Remain blessed Swag P since i became a swag i can testify my life has taken a turn around filled with success, our good lord keep u and anoint u afresh everyday,hmmm how a baby went back to normal and shamed the doctors report kie oshe baba,how transfer come instantly after we don wait taya hmmm......it can only be God...Father i praise your Name forever,cant stop dancinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

       AS SWAG P WASHED THE SWAGZ FEET I HAD FAITH  AND DID OURS AT HOME(LOKOJA)SAME TIME IT WAS GOING ON AND THE GOD OF SWAG SHOWED UP .

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA