I GOT IT YES I GOT IT ............MY GOD FINALLY DID THAT JUST ONE REQUEST CHOIIIIIIIIIIII *dancing*

My name is SWAG CHIZZY, I'm an example of God's faithfulness even in d midst of our unfaithfulness to him. I met swag P last year 2013 when i over heard her counselling someone on phone and praying for the person ha i turned and said please ma my name is chizzy and am moved to speak with you ma,swag p listened to me,advised me and touched my heart and there was a relieve of life for me... after which I joined the meeting and never missed unless i travel which has not been up to 5times i was not on that ground and swag p says you never know your Sunday hmmm. Ave seen God works in mysterious ways, every day Testimonies are been bloged but I keep believing that one day my picture will be updated on d blog too for a testimony. It started with my dad whom the debtor has been owing for 9yrs but... on d ground he was paid after the sisters prayed for me and swag p prophesied that 9 years debt by the Blood of Jesus be broken..wow it happened Dad was paid,my business began to experience speed like was like magic but no it was God to the extent i now import my wears for sale from oyinbo obodo hahaaha see experiencing of flourishing as a Swag. My main TESTIMONY is about my jobless state thats why i got into business but desperately needed a job. Passed out from NYSC Nov' 2011 ever since then I ave been believing God for a job to the point that I ave to pay 200k for INEC job when it was on process and when i told swag p she said for doing that paying for a job she wont pray oh since have gone to use man and anyway i should not borther i wont get the job hahahah i said haaa swag p o she said chizzy i no go lie to you the money don burn it was so funny but i knew she was serious and truly it failed i didn't get it and she said next time DON'T GO AND PAY TO MAN FOR ANYTHING, GOD BACKS OUT but after now God will prove to me Hes God that He likes every Glory to be just for Him. Last Thursday i was on the ground for prayers i never miss and we prayed i asked again God wheres my job since 2011,swag p walked up to me touched my stomach and said chizzy your tears has touched heaven WATCH GOD...i was so happy then again We were on the ground last Sunday and swag P said we should write TWO request not more than TWO on a piece of paper. And my first request was that I want my Appointment letter before the end of this week. And we WORSHIPPED for the first time on d ground like never before,she placed every ones request in the hands of Swag Zipporah who led us in the worship when we were done,we did feet wash and said we should start to dance hahaha see dancing and she said GOD HAS SETTLED US ALL i was to happy i knew it was my season ..... choiiii ooooo God has done it oooo cheiiiii  Just yesterday I was called up to come down to Asaba and pick up my letter of Appointment for the post of an Accountant at the MIN OF AVIATION. Wow me*dancing* like papa David danced to be honest I'm still in shock I was never looking towards that direction but last Thursday Swag p said they were some people here hmmm your help is coming from were you do not expect i claimed it. What more can I say if not for thank u lord for changing my status to a swag with a job And for making me to meet swag P. Who kept encouraging, shouting at me to bring fort my testimony if i just land on the ground she will say chizzy weres your testimony you will be dressing n dressing,lipstick all the time no testimony,no appointment. Haaaaaa MY P i always say its coming its coming she will say hmmm since last year better don't come next Sunday but i kept coming because i know one day i will say swag p dont disgrace me i have my appointment letter and yes Swag p were are you ooo I HAVE MY APPOINTMENT LETTER NOW sob sob sob*shaking my waist* . I can now talk when other SWAGS are talking yeppiiiiiii becos me too now have a TESTIMONY. Double portion!!!!! NEXT LEVEL.........S*dancing* God i bless the day i stepped my legs on that Ground even my Dad tapped from it,it can only be you God..the God of Swag answered for me ,i kneel down for You oh God i give all the Glory to You,swag p i just love you........and finally am too proud to be a Swag sista and all i want to say GOD THANK YOU.

Comments

  1. I tap into your blessing for my sister in Jesus name. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tap ŲЯ blessing †☺☺ for M̶̲̥̅♈ younger brother in jesus name.congrat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Itap from ur blessings oh...I am the next person to testify...congrats swag chizzy..





    ReplyDelete
  4. That is why you are called Jehovah. Lord I celebrate this job breakthrough I will also testify.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW