INSTANT INSTANT INSTANT .....JUST MY GOD OF INSTANT....JUST MY GOD OF SWAG.....HE DID IT FOR ME

SWAG LINDA: Swag p this testimony is coming now to the blog because i have not been stable and wanted to share it live on the ground before blogging it,so i was finally available on sunday on the ground shared it live and bringing it to the blog for the world to understand the power of obedience from Gods vessel when instructions are given out,well i linda started attending SWAG MEETINGS few months ago through my sista Chineye and i had just one desire a JOB,everytime you seperate us swag p  i would always go with the job group,personally you will buzz me and say linda receive that job,even on the Ground i have waited for this job and was broken about having no job but i knew on this ground the God of Swag will answer for me well it all began On 18teen of June swap p sent a bc saying that we should stop whatever we are doing and pray, and the prayer is about asking God to send our divine helper to us now now that we must pray the prayer. I was in the bank men i stopped all i was doing and prayed asking God that He should send an helper since swag p has commanded we pray that prayer i knew God had instructed her so i did pray immediately i was done hmmmmm suddenly someone walked into the bank to make transaction he just walked towards me never seen him before and made a joke about my jeans cause I wore this rugged torn like Jean. He said sister your Jean is torn... I replied with its just the design he asked me what I do and I said I'm looking for a job, then he gave me his office address that I should come for an interview now. I told him that I'm not properly dressed and he said come as u are its your knowlege i need. Then I went to the address he kept me sitting for 3hrs when i saw him..there was no interview no CV and he just said to me one of my staff is going for masters and I want to replace him with someone else so you will be paid so so so... u will work 5days in a week....dadaadadat...start tomorrow and come along with your CV: huh instant omg......i have heard testimonies but how this happened after the prayer we were asked to stop what we were doing and i obeyed as soon as i was done all this transpired it can only be God just God,swag p i know God listens to you and has used you to break delay of having no job in my life may God enrich you with wisdom and i say God i bless Your name ,as i speak now have started my new job and a very good job without an interview or cv,swag p you always say protocols are just formalitty we the SWAGZ things will hapen for us just like that and guess what am a witness yeppi. Thank You God too Happy.

Comments

  1. God of sharp sharp, to YOU alone be all the glory. Praise be to Your only name. Congrats swag sis, greater levels await u in Jesus Name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you came in here before i bc for people to see what God has done,listen don't know who you are but God said i should tell you He will visit you today in alllllllllllllll areas.in Jesus name AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glory be to God for ur testimony. The Lord that started with u will finish his work he has started.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God has sent you to me.. Swap P and I believe and receive that prayer for it is mine.. Halleluyah..as far I haven't met u or spoken to you or attended any of ur services but just reading through there is a connection already..And all my miracles abound today..Halleluyah..Amen...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tap into ur testimony!! May GOD do mine for me!! Amen!! Swagp dis testimonies are awesome!! God bless ur Good works!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen. My God you are the same yesterday and forever. Thank you Jesus.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA