MOST BLESSED, MOST GLORIOUS, THE ANCIENT OF DAYS.............. IT CAN ONLY BE YOU GOD...ITS MY TURN AROUND

Hahahahaha my God........ You make my life soooooo beautiful dancing. Swag P, I don't know where to start ooooo. This is just 2 much oo. My name is SWAG TINA, hmmmmm crying. It all started 2009 when I lost my job in Oceanic Bank. Hmmmm everything went down with the job oo, as in the man I was 2 marry... left just like that. No job,No money,No man. Everything was on standstill in my life. My younger sisters all got married & now with kids who calls me BIG MUMMY(I love them as if am their mother) But I was still believing GOD, until last year during my birthday when my younger sister posted my pix on her DP. Hmmm that was when Swag P saw my pix & she told my sister that she want to talk to me, my sister asked if she knew me but she said no that God sent her to me,then i called swag p to my greatest shock she told me everything have gone through i had to ask if my sister told her anything but she said no becos there were also things my sister didnt know then.swag p told me God is on my case i should weep no more hmmm shock that day. Heeey my story changed as I started charting with Swag P ooo. I could not see Swag P when she came to Lagos last year becos of some reasons.. But the testimonies on the blog kept me glue 2 Swag P. So when she came to Lagos this year I told myself dat I must see her. Then I ping & called her that I was coming hahaha she said the Holy Spirit ask her to see me because she didnt intend to see anyone she had just come back from Ota and I said woow its my time to testify. Then she prayed with me,washed my face,hands & feet ad then anointed my head when i got to see her in the house and swag p sowed a seed into my hands and said its a point of contact for my financial breakthrough. She said to me that I should watch out for June and September all this happened in MARCH 2013. Hahahaha now am laughing ooo:D =)) . JUNE came as swag p declared God told her in JUNE and it was in march the declaration came...he came in JUNE as june was about to end oh God proved hes WORD(a husband) o and he said all he want's is he wants 2 marry me haahaahaaa just like dream  after the devil made me think because am in my thirties no man will come for me thats how long the devil delay himself not me,hes not based in Nigeria and he comes back this July for the processes,do you know what it feels to be on standstill hmmm that is why i have been so grateful to God that i just want to shout HOSANNA sob sob sob,that miracle came by divine connection and it is SETTLED as swag p will say.it was not over yet my desire i wanted Him(GOD) to help me in my financial area its not been easy...to the extent i cry atimes no help was coming,disappointments all around but on the first of July fireeee just aday after June hmmm swag p asked 15 people to call her i was lucky to be among so i called crying haaaaa swag p got so angry that what she told me i almost cut the phone,will i call it spiritual scolding for calling her and crying,after her shouting i heard her voice as she called on God for me it was deep,fought and broke delay in her prayer hmmm i smelt anger i was even shaking and she said Tina in 24hrs your helpers will remember you as the king remembered modeccai  i said Amen,swag p you prayed even more than when i met you and said if the devil follow me after this prayer fireeeeee,that those who have promised to help me and dodging now i used WATCH GOD... i was relief and waiting 24hrs,in less that 24hrs as declared swag p omg ,my uncle who promised me money since DECEMBER 2012 for me to start a business,have tried all i can hmmm called me o from nowhere asked were i was and i should meet him in hes office i got there and he shockingly blessed  me financial  like gave me 000,000 to go start my business as in big 000,000 you understand hahahahahha,this is so much for me just after the phone call it can only be God,when i made that phone call i doubt if i had even a penny,theres no Delay for God as long as you are Hes own.MY STORY HAS CHANGED...... Swag P God bless you & increase you. Double Potion Anointing. Baba GOD You r 2 much,this can only be You oo. You are worthy of my praise, I give you all the glory, honor, adoration, I worship You  Lord. You are 4eva faithful & upright God without injustice. Choi!! I just LOVE You LORD. Pls stay tuned for my Part2 haahahah. swag ps new pin 25b00b63

Comments

  1. God is indeed a faithful God! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is great!tnx swap p,u re really Blessed.Think I need to know you too!*smiles*Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am glad to know there's a forum like this for God loving young women.....thank God for your testimony,looking forward to be a part of this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen..AMEN.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am so happy for u sis T. God is faithful indeed he's word is ye and amen in our life. This is to show us to alwaz trust in d Lord delay is never denial. May God continue to strenghen u more as u work in his vineyard SWAG P.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this family of God.....so closely knitted into one...for taking into a place i like to be

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW