JUST HAS HE COMMANDED HES VESSEL TO SPEAK ....HE COMFIRMED IT SOOOO HAPPYYYYYY

Swag P. Good morning and great news!my name is SWAG YEWANDE: Day before yesterday you sent a bc asking 30 people to call you and you will pray and agree with them on whatever they want and I was amongst them. I asked you to pray for me concerning financial upliftment i was already tired and you did. You said that before the week runs out I will receive a surprise in form of money. Just last night which was the last day of the week, I received some money o just like that that made me dance you know money that can make you dance nah hahahaha,Without asking or anything,i received that surprise money tararara...God really answered your prayers as you commanded before the end of the week. I'm so excited\=D/ thank you so much and may God Almighty continue to bless and keep you swag p In Jesus Name, Amen.....God i love youuuuuuuu.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA