JULY MY MONTH OF REMARKABLE CHANGE..........GOD NO DE SLEEP LIE LIE

SWAG OJAY: my God is at work again its a week today, i testified as to how God blessed me financially from a transaction i did by representing a client to effect some legal documents,Off which 2days before that day you asked people to call you. When i called and still asked for that prayer request.:hmm! . Swag p you said this testimony is taking too long!!! In my mind i said to myself but am not God!.swag p told me fear and Anxiety will make my testimony never to come that i should quit the worry and face God, i obeyed and stopped it all hmmm.That same week... after 2days i effected it and i was paid. I called you and said i want to sow a prophetic offering as led!at the beginning of the month, you said i should watch God, that this is my Month. Hmm! You also said your usual when u re on fire“ OJAY IF I DON'T BLOG YOUR TESTIMONIES OF ALL YOU SEEK THIS JULY THEN GOD NO CALL ME...i screamed Amen. i believed God like never before in this month. Hmm! If one can keep this level of faith! Chai! Nothing shall be impossible... back to the seed! Yes! I sowed and you blessed me that this is just  the beginning that i will witness an increase in my finances,you said so many things that my Seed will give birth to uncountable Fruits Hope for me was so sure again. I claimed it. Swag p  you remember when i told you i was due for salary increase in my firm, since it was not coming i started applying for other jobs and one of which invited as soon as i finish reading your bc which at the End you said in some hours we will hear something magnificent, i got there wrote test, did interview, after 3weeks on Tuesday chei Seed began to speak same day o, i got a message inviting me for another interview! Hmm! On getting there, i found favor...in fact d level of faith i went with ehn! I didn't even know wen i told my interviewer that i know i have gotten the job!! And the man laughed and said how did i know, i said because i am favoured wherever i go.. He said he likes my confidence and they like me,they were offering better salary i never taught i would be paid such.. I came back home praised God and got to work today, only to get my salary cheque this afternoon with increament huh huh as it was prophesied i will experience increase, am so happy but the good news my new job is still offering more so i will PORT there soonest choii see i ojay have a choice nah hahahah,everything that borthered me after years came forth in July as GOD promised me as we Entered the month,Swag p when you said God said July you must Blog my Testimony ha i knew it was Done. How can i thank this God? Some one should tell me, because i have looked for words,Baba Take all d Gloryb swag P, like i always say you are God sent to this generation!!! God bless you ma! I encourage us all to follow God's word especially when his servants speaks. God has said it all in 2chr20:2*dancing dancing *

Comments

  1. Wow! Glory to God... Soon,I will testify and it shall appaer on this blog..in Jesus' name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA