MY GOD WHO DELIVERS!!!.....WETIN I FOR DO IF NO BE BABA GOD DELIVER MY SON OOOOHAAAAA

 
My son has been saved,!!! My name is SWAG ANGELA:How do I begin???Sometimes in December 2012 when we went to the village for Xmas my son woke up one night screaming and crying so much that the entire household was awake.Initially we thought it was a minor thing so I tried to feed him but he rejected feeding,when the crying continued we all became worried & started praying.My sis in-law a fellowship leader carried him and started praying,he stopped then we all went back to sleep.Only for him to wake up again and cried for another 40mins before we finally went back to sleep that night the whole episode lasted for 5hrs.I didn't know that was the beginning of my nightmare am crying now kie.when we came back from the villiage to lagos after xmas the crying continued he will wake up screaming with his face covered in fear and the screaming so deep and it sounded very matured for a 1yr old child,hmmm with the expression on his face it was obvious something scared him in his sleep he will cry for hours that before I knew it,it was morning and time to get ready for work it wasn't funny.it got to a point it was almost everyday haaa I got tired sob sob i was going mad in confusion... till one day I went to my sisters gplace to spend the weekend.he woke up crying @ night then my elder sister tina a swag sis too whom I introduced to swagp didn't waste time and asked me to call swagp immediately that was about 11pm because from dec-june haba this torment continued every night,I did and swagp picked and shouted wetin? hahaha then she said who de shout like that i said my son,i felt swag ps jump from her bed and just began to pray,swag p said its not normal ooo and declared hmmmm it was fire prayers of binding.my credit got finished and she called back and spent along time praying almost 2hours with her own phone (how generous of u 2 call back swagp) She said we should wash his feet while she was still praying we did that,she prayed into the water and said deep hes leg ha when we did if you see the way he began to shout like hes leg was on fire i was so scared swag p said Angela if you remove that leg i will blow you..choiii hahaha, woow by the time the prayers was over my son stopped crying this was about pass 1am now,she told me it was over that I shouldn't be afraid that the battle is over she instructed we sit him on the floor and let him cry if he wants to because from that moment it just baby cry n not cry of terror (hmmm such faith that boosted mine)i dropped him on the ground all this time swag p was still on the call following up,we fed him and he went to sleep immediately.since then like before we entered this July he's been sleeping soundly without waking up to cry, he sleeps like an angel that he is,after that night the devil has been shamed my son is no   more afflicted ha i knew what we went through since december 2012 to almost the End of june 2013 haba why wont i Praise God i saw that stupid devil almost tormenting hes own self !!!!.I'm now a happy mother no more worries and troubles hahaha Swagp God bless u and increase you from grace to grace Amen!!!!!the power of feet wash hmmm God i just praise your name and just to remind the devil what swag p said,you try me or any of my family member,my siblings you DIE so be warned *not interested* thank you so much my Father indeed You have blessed our generation with a vessel,swag p all you desire it is settled and done let me copy you hahahahah Amen.Thank you oh Lord,i give you all the Glory.

swag ps new pin 25b00b63
                     SAVE WITH AMAZING GRACE(SWAG)

Comments

  1. All I want to say is thank you Lord

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for the life of your Son, He Is a Merciful God and He only brings peace and happiness to our family, no matter what I know He is in control of my families problems

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is too faithfull to fail.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA