AND SO THE MOUNTAIN INFRONT OF ME HAS BECOME PLAIN BEFORE MY EYES!!!

To God be the glory for His goodness to me. My name is SWAG Vivie(abuja) some months ago on the ground SWAG P, Said that there was someone whose menstrual period had ceased During the prophecy time and I came out(I had been battling hormonal imbalance for sometime ) and she prayed for me, she also prayed over salt and told me  put in water and drink for 3 days. I obeyed, and  I kept  believing and trusting God, I refused taking the drugs I had. I just kept holding on to God,s Words and promises. Sometime ago  SWAG P sent a BC about someone not seeing her period, I sharply pinged her that its me o, Swag p was so surprised she said didn't I do the mystery she instructed I said I did and am waiting, with a loud scream she prayed for me and in her usual terms she said it is DONE this time, and settled for life and said I cursed that mountain in front of  to be plain NOW!!!! I said a loud AMEN!!!!. To the glory of God just After the prayers being said into my health and I shouted a loud Amen, Swag sistas guess what?  my period that had ceased for over a year and six months started flowing No drugs, No hospital waka, No spending money(I had spent a whole lot for medicals and nothing happen o), No too much magana Just like that via the mystery of the salt,i had this request on my last mystery seed during the march love feast and connected again with my mystery seed during June not giving up because it must answer and yes my God has come down for me. 1year 6months I never saw my period not even doctors could help but as a Swag my God jumped all medical report and made the mountain in front of me PLAIN sob sob sob ,indeed it still happened for me in 2014 and many more testimonies to come. Thank you Jesus it is only you LORD. SWAG P may God Himself continue to bless you, honour and reward you in Jesus Name. Amen... LORD I give You all the PRAISE!!!!!

Comments

  1. Amen!!!!!!!!praise God for ur marvellous wrks in our lives,dat whc he has done will be permanent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see everything turning around, turning around for all SWAGs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Might God he is, God will always do it in his own way when all hope is lost. I need my own testimony lord

    ReplyDelete
  5. It can only be God. I praise his name forever. Am so happy for you Dear. Thank you Lord. My set time of delay is now in Jesus Name. Swag Taiwo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen. Halleluyah. Praise God

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen. Halleluyah. Praise God

    ReplyDelete
  8. Father you are worthy, thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Lord God. You are the God of miracles. You are the God that says yes when man says no.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mighty are your miracles Jehovah! He works in strange ways, I just love dis God.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our God is a gud God yes he is.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Jesus for this testimony. . It can only be God. .

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. Through I believe God has settled my family members health issues especially my Aunty. Thank you Baba.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Faithful God! It can only be God ooooo..... Baba God noni......

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Physician of all physicians have done it again! What a mighty God we serve. May His name be praised.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmmmmmm.... There is nothing impossible for our God, what a mighty God we serve.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Halleluyah!!!! This is my testimony too in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you Jesus! I celebrate you sis! Jesus is worthy to be praised

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you Lord for it can only be You. Your name be praised forever in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  20. Whose report will you believe?? We shall believe the report of the Lord

    ReplyDelete
  21. Halleluyahhh.......

    ReplyDelete
  22. Halleluyahhh.......

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you Jesus for this wonderful testimony.your healing shall be permanent in Jesus name (Amen)

    ReplyDelete
  24. whatever stands to frustrate the free flow of nature shall die.....It can only be God, he turns abnormality to normality

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW