HE SHALL SUPPLY ALL MY NEEDS... GOD ALWAYS DOES...

SWAG SUSAN : Swag p goodmorning o. My jehovah sharp sharp has done it again under 24hrs of his servant's declaration my people oooo . a very stingy ,greedy, Uncle of mine that finally agreed to settle some financial obligations for me that was due yesterday after months of persuasion o. He called me yesterday morning and asked me to stand outside my office that his driver was bringing the money to me. As i was waiting outside he sent a message that i should call him that something happened. With shaky hands o i called and he told me that for the first time in a long time,the money he kept for me sealed in an envelope had grown wings and disappeared o. To make matters worse he said i should sort myself out o that his hands are tied. I screamed devil you have always been a looser and now will be no different o. The people i was to send d money to had been calling for it profusely as if they heard i was relocating. Sharp sharp i called swag p and told her and she just yawned. She asked me some questions and i was hastily waiting for declarations on how to shoot this sudden enemy o. But swag p took her time to drill me well well. Finally she said Susan don't worry the people wont call you until the money is in your hands and that man will have no rest till he gives you back that same amount they stole, I was like Amen o even though if Truly such an amount got missing,E go hard make the person give again o . I no go lie i doubt am small o because how can i get it back after he said sort yourself out but it's been declared and I believed, swagp said just as the king couldn't sleep over modeccais  case this your Uncle will be restless ehn, He will re send the money and ask I Praise and forget depending on Man, My God will do He's work. Well i went about my normal duties at work,.got home and acted all normal. I went to bed early and did my praise at 12am with sleepy eyes. Around past 1am oh after the praise,  i woke up to see a message from him telling me that he was sorry he got tied down that first thing this morning he will send it over. I say na dream jare. Woke up in the morning and got 3 more messages (see restlessness working). To the glory of GOD and just as his servant declared i have received the money back (foreign currency things) and he is still investigating the one he lost o. To crown it all ,till now the same people that kept calling me for the past one week non stop have not called or sent me a text since it was declared so na me go call them like madam to come get their money in grand style, am so happy oh this money over two months as I just decided to forget to lean on man and praise,God took Over. it has been dragging until the declaration Came choiii  *dancing*. God bless Swag p and Thank you oh God because indeed your children shall see no shame but Praise, thank You Lord. *so happy*

Comments

  1. God works in mysterious ways. Praise God the money was released to you and I key into your testimony that everyone owing me, God will take their peace away until they pay what they owe in Jesus name. Amen. Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amennn ohhh, dis God sure works wonders sha , thank you Lord. Swag Taiwo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel lik crying.........................Praise be de Lord God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tap into dis blessing ,God of all do d same for me ? My Sista am so happy for u . Our God is gud

    ReplyDelete
  5. God is too faithful to fail...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This God na wa oh, ds God na wire oh. Praise be unto His name.............I tap into ds gr8 testimony...Amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jehovah is his name,he's d same ystrday,2day nd forever,none of his word will go void.he shall supply all our needs according to his riches in glory.i key into dis testimony dat by dis time 2mrw I will have also have dis same testimony to show dat God answers prayers everyday IJN(Amen)Thank you Jesus for ur kindness nd thank you swag p for been dere 4 us.,swag Anne,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our God is an awesome God. I tap into this testimony o. Father make my helpers restless until they do that which You have sent them to do in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Baba God noni........ I key into this testimony for all the pple that promise money not to rest till they fulfill their promise in Jesus name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is miracle from our miracle woeking God. We praise you Lord. I key into this testimony that may all the promises made to me be fulfilled this month in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glory be to God almighty. I tap into this testimony, and I declare that whatever has been holding me Frm testifying on this blog of unending testimonies is shattered in Jesus name. Amen. Swag favor

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praise be the Lord. Hallelujah!!!!!!! I tap into dis in grand style.

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is Jehovah Over Do! I tap into ur testimony for all d pple who has promised 2 help mi financially,job wise,will nt rest in Jesus Name.Amen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Praise the lord... He is indeed a wonder working God.. Jehovah El-shaddai.. May ur name b praised. .

    ReplyDelete
  15. praise God for his wonders. I tap into dis testimony. May my helpers be restless until they fulfil their promises too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. He's a miracle working God, happy for you Susan

    ReplyDelete
  17. He's a miracle working God, happy for you Susan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Faithful God!..truly amazing. I celebrate with you

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jovah effizzy. ..my God of special effects thank u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I join you to dance and praise The Almighty for he is awesome. I tap into your blessing for mine. Aaaaaaaamen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow. Ds kind God o, I neva see ur type o, ds kind God o, blessed be Your Holy Name. Thank God for this awesome testimony. I receive my own miracle financial blessing too o sharp sharp in Jesus Name.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Our God works in mysterious ways. May God continue to enrich you in all areas. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  23. In fact such restlessness is upon someone owing me IJN from as I click send she must remain restless till she pays me my money IJN. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you God,praise God alleluya, lord give our helpers restlessness until they help me, my fellow swags and our family members ooo, in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA