NA ONLY HIM WAKA COME.... NA ONLY HIM WAKA GO.... MY GOD IS NOT A ROBBER....

swagP G'morning oh,am Swag palmer(benin). Swag sistas, See how God set confusion in the midst of robbers that came to my mums house last night hmmmmm just immediately after I finished chatting with you swag p and asking for the benin swag sistas meeting Event so I start to bc as I always do,you told me were to get it from and prayed.  I slept off then just to wake up by 4am this morning my cook was telling me of how she didn't sleep that for over one hour she was seeing someone's torch light on, the person just kept walking along d window sides of bedrooms/ parlour and me I slept off in that same parlour o,my business money and valuables all with me,  na so God confuse the person only him waka come na so only him climb stool when we leave outside jump fence commot without breaking in or stealing anything outside. My mum said maybe they came to just survey I told her, God Forbid oh that they actually came to rob us and that last month we were told to pray against arm robbers entering our home and do the blood of sprinkling which I did and it had to speak for us oh,told mama that, But our God set confusion in their head and they left I rebuked the thought from her head immediately, she was so amazed I had prepared the house spiritually against robbers before they came hahaha,I went out and even saw the foot steps sef ,Me dat I always use to read Peoples testimonies and rejoice with them/mystery seed answered for me last night oh because have started speaking on mine before dropping it Oct 25th and I ask for family protection. The shocking truth is that for the past One week now thieves have been robbing seriously in the area o..them don enter all the houses,except our own wei them for conclude with. Swag p you said we should bc yesterday's testimony and spread Gods doing,and that God will also spread us to the world and I obeyed and am here this morning to testify,plus see as neighbours,street people de come look the event and praising our God,we seem like the celebrities of the day, never has it happened that robbers in my area come into your house,to your window and don't enter but it happened for us and that's because am a SWAG and I be don ready for them since via the Blood of Sprinkling. Am so happy, I beg you all swags, obey every instructions, believe and watch God make you stand out ordinary men. My mum is glad swag p and says God bless you so much for all prayers and I just want to say thank You Lord for what You have done for me, if say my business money go were I for begin but God you prove the Blood speaks and I say Osawese (thank You) BABA.

SWAG P's PIN :  2B245FAC

Comments

  1. na only them really waka come,. the almighty will continue to confuse the devil for our sake in Jesus name Amen oooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You faithful Father

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't just help but shout tears of joy. Just as I obeyed am next in line for a miracle. Thank you Jesus. Am so glad am a swag. Taiwo. Thank you Swag P for been a source of inspiration to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Choi Choi Choi Choi Choi. .. My God is a good God. . God of protection. .Lion of Judah will always protect his own. ..Thank God for u.. I tap my own blessing and testimony from urs Swag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed na only him really waka come....our God is not a rubber!!! I thank God for protecting and preserving ur family and home dear. To Him alone be all the glory!!! God bless u big Swag P.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise God 4 u nd ur family. ....u will continue to testify in Jesus name.amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. If The Lord does not watch the house in vane does the watchman keep watch. Thank you Lord. I praise God for you and your family. Dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It can only be GOD!!! Praise d Lord somebody....

    ReplyDelete
  9. May God's name praised,he is a wonder working God.i rejoice with u dear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. See mata oh! Na my house be dat oh. God u are too much oh. Than you sweet Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Wonder working power in the blood of Jesus did it for you. Praise God

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank God for deliverance, he will never forsake his own

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jehova overdo, Thank God

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tnk u Lord for your protection. Awesome God how GREAT THOU ART.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tnk u Lord for your protection. Awesome God how GREAT THOU ART.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jehovah undefeatable set confusion in their midst hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaBaBa may ur Holy Name b Praised.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It can only be God.. no one can share his glory with him. Thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  19. The blood of Jesus speaks beta dan any other blood! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Blessed be your Holy Name the Defender of the Defenceless

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you Lord. He is the God that protects his children.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you father for keeping her and her family safe,you alone deserve to be praised

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you father for keeping her and her family safe,you alone deserve to be praised

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank u our ever faithful father

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you God for safety. He who dwells in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. We are saved with amazing grace. Thank you God. I celebrate with u sis.

    ReplyDelete
  26. E no go happen lia lia again for you, for me and all other swag sisters. AMEN

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA