I CALL AM THE GOD OF SPEED....THERES A MIRACLE WORKING GOD ..HABA THERE RIS GOD

Swag Cynthia (Abuja) ; They said we won't marry Swag p, but my God is not sleeping o. My friend Swag Nini took me to the ground and that day i was opportuned to drop my mystery seed and cried out to God for i and my elder sisters...this was during the march feast and you washed my head,As you washed my head you pulsed and said Every marital curse broken,i was so shocked because i have never told you anything before and that was my first time meeting you ..I screamed Amen. i was so happy and glad..swag p now said this year she sees marriage for me self and i keyed it for my sisters too. Swag Sistas Truly there's no curse that goes back with you if you locate that ground because am a witness cheii after the experience of YOUR SHIFT MUST COME in March ...two of my sister wedded within the space of 1 MONTH, swag sistas TWO o Haba, isn't God a God of Speed as Swag p will always say my jnr sista married in the space of one month and today she's 6yrs in marriage with two kids and she declares IT'S POSSIBLE for you all. Yes oh I agree swag p too possible because God did it in my very eyes. The men were so in a hurry like ehn, My sistas were even shocked but me I wasn't I knew I had gone to drop those stupid curses for the senders that day and God showed swag p Marriage. Truly if God has shown Swag p that means He's ready to act, as she says all the time. God doesn't reveal and sleep. My mummy  and daddy  use to cry that  they have been going to other peoples marriage and none of theirs is married,the sad thing is that you will see the tears, people will ask them all their girls when is their own they will return with shame hmmm...but after that faithful day, I partook of the mysteries ,two sisters wedding done happen in space of 1month wow  and guess the sweetest part of this testimony  the third is fast coming up which is (me)\=D/ \=D/ \=D/ ,As I speak now I got engaged,i kept gluing my eyes and celebrating the marriage testimonies and thanking God and remembering Him of what he told swag p on the ground to me and connected to the marital veil mystery. The whole village de confuse hahaha,another sweet part my introduction is Saturday and all preparation will be concluded this year 2014....before now five matured girls just de house no marriage but I tell you now. Three of us in one year married haba if it's not the God of SWAG. Swag p that's why we never play with your bc or neglect reading and celebrating a testimony even my fiance doesn't joke with the prayers...Swag p always encourage and tell you, even if you say am 50yrs she will say you so young,God is moulding the man and no curse can change He's plan. Friends truly no curse can change He's plan, na my family make me know say Marriage is too possible nobody can stop it not even a strange woman or man..or you need to do is meet the right vessel to declare on you. Wei all those lie lie pastors wei don tell us and even my parents say Spirit husband no fit allow us wei them de today hiss. I heard swag p for her preaching she say nothing like that stupid talk say no man fit STOP GOD PLAN FOR MARRIAGE. Swag p may God water your life with greatness and wisdom,may you live to declare He's works, thank you ma. My God of speed that's what I call you, you have indeed wiped the tears of my family and put our enemies to shame and big disgrace, I bow before you my God of speed,I say Thank YOU! Thank YOU!! Thank YOU!!!!...SWAG Ps PIN-2B245FA6
I AND MY SWAGGEST HUSBAND
NA ME BE RIS OOOO 

Comments

  1. Thank You Lord for this oooh. Curse sef dey fear Holy Ghost fire. God of speed locate me. God of speed break every curse! Amennn

    ReplyDelete
  2. When God moves He moves Swiftly!!! I am so happy and this testimony has blessed me!!! See big smile for my face like say na me dey marry! Hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I praise God for doing it speedily for u and family. I pray that the God of speed visit my womb soon in Jesus name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks be to dis our God of Speed. nothing is impossible with him o. I tap into this divine speed too for me and my elder sister in Jesus Name. amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. alleluia!!!!. kia!. me i am not surprised cos i know how many times God has honoured his word in my life this year. and i pray that before the end of this year marital curses and joblessness will be forever broken in my life and that of my family in Jesus name!!!. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Lord. It will happen for me and my sisters ohhh in Jesus Name. He is truely a miracle working God. Swag Taiwo

    ReplyDelete
  7. To God be all d glory , am happy for u my sista dis can only be God at work .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiia God dey o........................tank u Papa 4 all u hve don 4 us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you jesus,i claim my own miracle too ijn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you jesus,i claim my own miracle too ijn.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really a A TESTIMONY.... congratulations to you and your sisters .... wow

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank God for his blessing us today with this great testimony...hehehehehe it. can only be God

    ReplyDelete
  13. I praise God for this speedy work of His in your life and that of your sisters. I key into your testimony for myself and younger sister. Also for all Swag sisters who seek a life partner, Lorf Almigthy who have done this great work in your life , will do for us in Jesus name. Amen. Grace Grace it will still happen for us in 2014 in Jesus Mighty name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  14. *Lord Almighty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats sway Cynthia...... There's nothing impossible for our God

    ReplyDelete
  16. God b praised!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My God is indeed a God of speed! Congrats! I pray the same for me & my sisters in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  18. God is awesome.congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I thank God for his numerous blessings in your life. God of speed Shall speak for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I celebrate you sis and your truly swaggest hubby. Congratulations.//The God of divine speed locate me also.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Shame on doz people wey say spiritual husband dey I reject all such pronouncement on me dis afternoon by fire......happy for u deary I key in2 it sharply

    ReplyDelete
  22. For what you have done, I will sing & praise ur name, for what you have done I will sing alleluyah, for what you have done I will sing alleluia, sing alleluia, my God is so good. o God of speed be praised and remember us for good that we will also testify to your glory. In Jesus name. Amen. Swag P more grace

    ReplyDelete
  23. Am so happy 4 u .....I connect to ur testimony it will happen 4 me in 2014

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hallelujah! It will still happen in 2014...Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. God is Awesome. There is no one like Jehovah. Jehovah Idiegwu. Who sayeth a thing and it cometh to pass when Jehovah commanded it not?Your are Excellent Jehovah. There's no one to be compared to you. When you shut your door who can open. No one. Baba God we thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  26. God u are so good,congrats dear.

    ReplyDelete
  27. God is super awesome

    ReplyDelete
  28. And somebody go sit down for house say there is no God. Come and see God in action. Thank you Jesus, all glory to Your name.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh am so speechless.....hmmmm God of speed visit me too

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank u Jesus for proving urself,i call u d impossibility speacilist!!! i rejoice with u dear,may ds testimony remain permanent.

    ReplyDelete
  31. God is always on time. . He is never never late. . On time God at work. . I tap from this testimony.. Congratulations Swag. .

    ReplyDelete
  32. This God is just too much. Cheeeeiiii see divine speed. Thank you Jesus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. See as d guy fine sef. Baba God I do oriki for You, You neva seize to amaze us Sub sub, thank You faithful God. God bless u swagp

    ReplyDelete
  34. He is God The I am That I am. Congratulations. Taping into your miracles for my sister and my friends. God will do more for you. Praise God.

    ReplyDelete
  35. All praise to jesus..... Thank you lord for this testimony even as mine is next.. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congratulations. Who can be against us,when God is for us. No one. Thank you Lord for breaking for the curse of the evil ones

    ReplyDelete
  37. Who can battle with The Lord, NOBODY!!! Thank you father Lord.
    Congrats dear

    ReplyDelete
  38. The Lion of Judah is no a man that he should lie....whatever he says must come to pass......I tap into this anointing I AM NEXT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Awesome God!..I tap into this testimony and declare I'm next ijn

    ReplyDelete
  40. GOD sure knows how to embarrass our enemies. CONGRATULATIONS love ur wedding is already a success. I praise you God Almighty. Bless you swag p. It will still happen for us in 2014 in Jesus name amen. Swag jenny

    ReplyDelete
  41. God is God all by himself,i praise the good lord for this mighty and wondrous work in your lives. In fact I tap into this speedy testimony for me and my siblings in Jesus name! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  42. OmGod!!! Yesterday was d Dday o...It was so successful mbok....God of swagP....cant stop serving you oooo!!! dis na family wey dem write off 4 marriage level...if disobey swagp,omoh,u r on ur own oooo

    ReplyDelete
  43. OmGod!!! Yesterday was d Dday o...It was so successful mbok....God of swagP....cant stop serving you oooo!!! dis na family wey dem write off 4 marriage level...if disobey swagp,omoh,u r on ur own oooo

    ReplyDelete
  44. My man will locate and marry me and if he has already located he go consider marriage and if na economical issue dey hold am back, the favour of meeting a good thing (ME) shall be his, i shall not experience delay ever in every achievement of life. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  45. God is wonderful Swag Sis. i am so happy for u,may God Almighty bless ur union. I key into this testimony as i thank God that my own is locating me already. halleluyah to the King of Kings. Congrats once again sis

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thank u Jesus for breaking the chain of curses from her life.Lord let my marriage locate me these year ooooooop!Amen

    ReplyDelete
  47. Thank You Jesus!!!!! No spiritual husband can stop my miracle marriage from taking place this year 2015. In Jesus Name!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW