HES MERCY KEPT US..... HES GRACE SAVED US.......

Swag Shirley(Abuja): My God is more than what people say. He is a great and powerful God. I just want to thank God for saving my life and that of Swag Nancy when we got hit from behind by another car after Swag meeting on Sunday. We were waiting in traffic and I think the driver's brake was bad and he hit us twice,we thought we have been bombed the sound was terrific . We got down and it's his own car that was damaged *shock*. Also, I want to say to everyone whenever Swag P gives a message we should adhere to it , before we shared the grace on sunday, she stopped and  she asked us to place our hands on the steering of the car if you are driving and pray against accident it was so clear the Holy Spirit was talking at that moment .swag p has never cut us while saying the Grace  , I forgot to do that, I got carried away by Suya I bought after the meeting. But God is merciful , it could have been a fatal accident, am sure this came as a warning to always obey His words. So I just want to say Thank God for protection and preservation of life. Swag p I pray God protects you also all the time, and I bless your name Oh LORD. Amen.

Comments

  1. Ewo. Suya!!! Mai Suya gimme torzo #inEfe'svoice #runsaway.
    The glory of God is our cover in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for ur life, I bless God for u

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thank God for your life sis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank God for saving ur life mau God be praised

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even when we r not faithful,he remains faithful to us because he cannot deny himself. Thank you Baba for remaining faithful to our sister and for saving them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you lord for the gift of life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank u God 4 preservation. U r Awesome my Father,Friend and Confidant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. God's grace is always upon his children... Thank God for safety. .

    ReplyDelete
  9. It could have been more, thanking God for life

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Lord God that has kept us since we were born till now will not let any swag and their families see sorrow in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Indeed mercy says no. God is faithful He takes care of His children. Thank you Jesus. swag jenny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA