HAHAHAHAHA NA YOU NOW KNOW,THE CHILD OF GOD UNA BIN DE JOKE WITH... WHO BATTLES WITH GOD? NO ONE...

Yes ooooo, My pastor. The Witch that swore we will never prosper just died of dysentery. This redflower prophecy is for me. \=D/,Good morning Ma, I don't know where to start from. The prophecy made me to cry this morning even my mum. It was God talking to us through u Swag P.I will make it short,because  the story started more than 15 yrs now. The witch was my uncle's wife, She took the land that belonged to us in the village, accused my Dad for killing her husband and then went ahead to  Poison my dad and he died. She told my mum that now my dad has died, she will continue till she is left with no child.She bewitched the whole village and tagged my mum a witch. All her children are illuminatti members.Her son sent us a message last year that since they have gone to 50 native doctors and we are still alive,That he was coming back with indian juju that will clear us up,We stopped going to the village, everyday we are fasting that most of us now suffer ulcer. Run come Swag meeting for the first time, per took of the  mystery. hmmmm He came back and died after getting to their house from the airport like as he reach their house .They took to social media Swag p, I can copy and paste one of their numerous post calling my mum a witch. They summoned the whole village and said my mum would swear if she doesn't kill people,We refused to swear cos it was against our belief,But, seeing that it would cost us to be chased out from the village as outcast, my mum agreed,on the said day,My mum said she would only take the oath,if they will take it along with her,All of us in our family and her family took the oath,Whoever has ever gone to kill, knows who killed or heard they would kill without saying it, will die within one year through dysentery. She refused to take the oath, stressing it was only my mum that is the witch that would take it. And the elders compelled her to take it. We all did. And just last thursday,the day we do LET US PRAY, I keyed to the ground and SHE DIED . With confession even, Now her corpse won't be buried. Cos its an. abomination. The whole village is calling to apologise to us for the name calling. Those that abandoned us are coming back with shame. We are like celebraities now Swag P. All the praise nite, and the one request, she has only been my single prayer request wei I put under my pillow . If u ask us to dance. I would write her name and be dancing on it. God has killed her,swag p you always say, God killed the son of  Pharaoh and He will kill again for us and yes Oh am a witness to this pronunciation  . She told my mum we won't marry. We got married she doesn't know I be SWAG( saved with Amazing Grace) , she told people we won't enjoy the marriage and our husbands won't have anything to give to us let alone, give our mummy. Now God has said through you again Swag according to your Red Flower : that she has given way and we should go and prosper. I am so happy. Shedding tears of joy. I can t say it all Ma. And forgive my errors, I can't control the tears from flowing as I type this..the joy I feel inside and my family hmmm. Swag sistas the ministry speaks, God is there, nothing goes void. If God says it through the mouth of Swag p it will always come to pass. . My name is Zich from Abuja. Swag p make God bless you in everyway oh and make your days be established...God i give you all the Glory..Your name will i and my family worship for ever....God na my Baba.

Comments

  1. God's never asleep. ... Great testimony, I key to your testimony, all our enemies shall never know peace. .. Morris

    ReplyDelete
  2. The keeper of Isreal never sleeps, He never slumbers. When we call on him he surely answerssssss. I celebrate with U, thank God for putting the enemies to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God punish Satan. He has failed again and again and again. Who has the final say? Only Jehovah has the final say and he has turned your life around for good. May his name forever be praised.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our God is gud oooo am happy for u .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed he is God

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just can't help but shed tears of joy , hmmmm, God be praised forever. I worship your name forever. Am so happy for you dear. Swag Taiwo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kai, this God eh. God never fails to protect His own. I praise God for you and your family and the evil ones will never rise against you in Jesus name. Amen. I key into your testimony,anyone that have set out to cause me harm or say I will not progress in life, just as God Almighty killed the son of pharaoh, He will do same for me in Jesus name . Amen. Swag Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmmm always on guard,faithful is ur name

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jehova over-do...sisters this GOD is real oooh...in case u don't know...This God is real

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praise Jesus the God of isreal d God of again & again. I tot ds only happens with africa magic mouth still open, tank You Lord for delivering ds family receive all glory. Swagp God bless u.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The devil is a liar... Our God is BIGGER than any and every witchcraft. Thank You Father for delivering her family. Swag P... God bless you and enlarge your coast.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our God is indeed a consuming fire. Praise God for u & ur family's deliverance. May God kill all d Pharoahs in my family too in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am so happy for U ... And in key into this testimony for God to do the same in my family and my husbands family too, thank You Lord Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations. The devil has been put to shame. No weapon fashioned against us shall prosper.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I thank God 4u,I tap into your testimony all my enemies must give way and I must testify on this blog too amen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Praise Jesus.All wicked people in my part shall give way.congrats sis.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Household enemies dey shall all die. It is well ma dear Jehovah undefeatable has done it again.

    ReplyDelete
  18. lord God Almighty, your name be praised

    ReplyDelete
  19. Singing My God is a good God. . This testimony shook me i won't lie.. I key into this testimony in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  20. HE NEVER SLEEPS, HE NEVER GETS TIRED OF HEARING US CRY AND CALL HIS NAME,.PRAISE BE TO GOD.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Glory be to GOD.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Glory be to GOD.

    ReplyDelete
  23. That witch cannot stop me from prospering, you have never succeeded with any swag sister you cant succeed today......HALLELUYAH

    ReplyDelete
  24. God is good...every family member tormenting people will clear away before the end of 2014 Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA